KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy and Supergirl vs Rogue and Vision and WonderMan

Superboy and Supergirl vs Rogue and Vision and WonderMan
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Superboy and Supergirl vs Rogue and Vision and WonderMan

An X-Man and 2 Avengers vs Superboy and Supergirl

Last edited by golem370 on Sep 2nd, 2005 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 07:53 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Rogue just has to touch one of them to take them out of the game, preferably Supergirl in a girl-girl kiss. wink
Then it's gang-up time on the little punk!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:02 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

It would be doubtful that Rogue could get through bio aura. Go Supers.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 12:17 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Which supergirl?
Matrix or current?

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 12:59 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wonder Man would crush Super Boy, but isn't Supergirl stronger than current Supes?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 01:01 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

wat if rogue touches vision and take his power and then while
wonderman is fighting superman she sneaks up and touches superman
and then beat up supergirl

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 01:18 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Wonderman would get his wonder ass kicked.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 09:43 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jacobo0o
wat if rogue touches vision and take his power and then while
wonderman is fighting superman she sneaks up and touches superman
and then beat up supergirl

How? He's a flippin android.

And skin to skin touch is nullified by the forcefields surrounding the Supers' bodies.

Unfortunately Simon is bogged down with weak teammates. Rogue dies rather quickly. Vision is disassembled (again) by TK.

Wonder Man would have to face the combined might of Supergirl and Superboy.

I can give WM at least the wins since the teenagers are enormously underexperienced.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:20 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Rogue absorbed Cecilia Reyes through her six inch forcefield if I recall correctly.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:26 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Rogue absorbed Cecilia Reyes through her six inch forcefield if I recall correctly.

From the Neo saga. I believe that was because Cecilia Reyes, under the influence of her power enhancing drug, let her forcefield down in order for Rogue to battle Domina.

Or Claramont's bad writing again.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:31 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

at full density Vision can take and give a lot of punishment.... but it would give the S-Boy a chance to take him out with TK (if he realises he's an android) i'd think Wonderman could KO Superboy... but probably not SuperGirl.... if Vision and Wonderman could take out Superboy, Rogue could absorb his powers .... then they might get a win.... but it's pretty iffy

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:38 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Scoobless
at full density Vision can take and give a lot of punishment.... but it would give the S-Boy a chance to take him out with TK (if he realises he's an android) i'd think Wonderman could KO Superboy... but probably not SuperGirl.... if Vision and Wonderman could take out Superboy, Rogue could absorb his powers .... then they might get a win.... but it's pretty iffy

Vision can take alot of damage. But's he still an android. While Connor may not be the smartest tool in the shed, he's smart enough to know that Vision is a robot. Even Krypto could figure that out.

Also Rogue absorbing his powers is nil since his aura prevents skin to skin contact. He has to CONSCIOUSLY to let down his shield. Like when he decided to rip off Vin Diesel.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:46 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now you got Spelljammer thinking about Super Girl and Rogue on a mud planet batteling. SPELLJAMMER CAN'T CHOOSE!

But, everybody wins.. wink

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:56 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Superboy freezes them all in place with TK and Supergirl pummels them.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:59 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote