KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can DeadPool be killed?

Can DeadPool be killed?
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Can DeadPool be killed?

D-Pool is now Immortal thank to Death itself and has a healing factor far above that of Wolverine, but I was thinking, against a guy like Thor or Supes, that can just fly into the sun and drop him into it, how could he survive to that?He'll grow back or just reborn?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:07 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I haven't read the comic were DeadPool became immortal. Do you have a scan or a link to it. I would like to see it before I respond.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:08 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

My long-standing theory about "unkillable" people who are disintegrated is that they just exist forever as disembodied consciousness, which is likely a fate worse than death. Kinda like being an immortal multiple amputee quadraplegic mute.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:38 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by demigawd
My long-standing theory about "unkillable" people who are disintegrated is that they just exist forever as disembodied consciousness, which is likely a fate worse than death. Kinda like being an immortal multiple amputee quadraplegic mute.

That is by no doubt your freakiest post.........ever......What the f**k?

Ahem.....i'd say he's killable...but just won't stay dead. I recall a guy put a bullet in his head and he just got back up in a few seconds cursing. Depending on how he dies, i'd say yeah.....he's pretty much unkillable. But if Supes were to drop him on the Sun.....well....apart from the fact that he'd already be dead by the time he gets there....he probably wouldn't even be aware of anything going on, seeing as the constant heat etc. etc. would probably continuously annihilate any regeneration attempt. Kinda like this:

Him being conscious = you logging into KMC on your computer.

Him regenerating = you starting up your computer.

The Sun = a virus that shuts your computer down every time you try to reboot it.

He wouldn't even be aware of what's going on....i'd say in this particular scenario, he dies on the trip to the sun (obviously), it's like falling asleep.....next thing he knows, he wakes up a few billion years later on some alien ship that picked him up from outter space What the f**k?

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:59 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

he cant keep regenerating if there is nothing to regenerate, every molecule would be destroyed.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:37 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Yes, hence the "disemobodied consciousness" theory I have.

Deadpool = Shadow King.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:41 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by jgiant
he cant keep regenerating if there is nothing to regenerate, every molecule would be destroyed.

I'd still say that since he can't die, and has such an insane healing ability, the attempt would still exist.....not saying it would work....but the attempt would be there erm

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:42 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by jgiant

Exactly.

Unless he can regenerate from something ridiculous like a "string" or atom or something.

Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

He is cursed by Thoanos with life so he cant ever meet Death....so we know he wont die but he would be stuck there like forever.........

willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Ultimate Nullifier, sends him to Oblivion

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:14 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by demigawd
Yes, hence the "disemobodied consciousness" theory I have.

Deadpool = Shadow King.

I second that theory...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:27 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Originally posted by Draco69
Exactly.

Unless he can regenerate from something ridiculous like a "string" or atom or something.

would you consider him and Doomsday equally killable?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 02:48 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Draco69
Exactly.

I seriously wouldn't put it past him erm . And if a single string of DNA is attempting at regenerating, your theory would be wrong (Though if completely destroyed, i'd probably approve of your view).

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 08:06 AM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

dont quote me but i think that the whole death barring him from her realm has been retconned...however he was still unkillable anyway. cable using his teke to blast huge holes in his head and he got right back up soon after. dont forget the time when that cult's virus literally reduced him to a puddle and after cable vomitted him up he put himself back together....unkillable

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 12:39 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Nothing has been printed to prove a retconn to his immortality, that I know of, and I know almost everything about Jack.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 07:27 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

He even knows that Wade Wilson isn't his real name!!! ^

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 10:35 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote