KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimate: Colossus & Thing vs Thor & Hulk

Ultimate: Colossus & Thing vs Thor & Hulk
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

All are from the Ultimate universe

who take the heavyweight tag belt.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 03:22 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Colossus and Thing. Colossus on his own was kicking the crap out of Thor. Add that to the fact that all they have to do is snatch away his belt...

Which leaves Hulk against Colossus and Thing. Hulk gets owned.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 03:41 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

For supposedly being a Norse God, Ultimate Thor's kind of a wimp. A bunch of Cap-stand-ins nearly took him out regular style before Quicksilver grabbed his belt.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 06:08 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

dam

ok say if thing and colossus is taking the piss becasue they thing he's not the real deal and he's really pissed add to the fact he thinks they work with loki

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 06:16 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

From what I've read of them so far, this goes to Thing and Colossus.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 06:20 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Colossus could probably take both Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Hulk out at the same time.

Same with Ult. Thing actually.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:04 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

thor and hulk. hulk has beaten the thing before. and hulk could crack onsluaghts armor. all thor would need to do is maybe distract thing (and possibly beat the living crap outta him) while hulk crushed colossus into the ground.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:44 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jollyjim311
thor and hulk. hulk has beaten the thing before. and hulk could crack onsluaghts armor. all thor would need to do is maybe distract thing (and possibly beat the living crap outta him) while hulk crushed colossus into the ground.
Ultimate incarnations....

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:48 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

yeah, i guess that makes it more even, i actually like colussus, but its tough for me to say anyone over the hulk.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 01:40 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus took out Ironman, Thor, and Magneto so far. Those are some impressive wins.

Although he was jobbed by Falcon. What a joke.

Thor and Hulk are in trouble.

Attachment: colossus and ironman.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:15 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Thing also beat Hulk in like two punches didnt he?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:16 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Ultimate Thor really showed his power when he fought the Ultimates and the European supersoldiers, and was smacking down all of them.
Hulk showed his strenght and durability majorly during Chitaur's invasion, destroying many starships and creating havok on the battlefield.
I think they take this.
Thor has got the strenght, that was "forget" when he fought Colossus, the powers at his disposal thank to Mjolnir, and the other things.
Colossus and Thing both are strong, durable, and possess good reflexes and fighting skills, but the matter is, they are too much limited.
Hulk can leap and run really fast, he was running over 120 Mph and it took Hawkeye over an helicopter to shoot him.
Thor can fly very fast, teleport and perform a sort of "GodForce" which destroyed dozens and dozens of starships of Chitaur army.
Only if Thing or Colossus can leap very fast and high and match their speed I see them winning, cause in a slugfest, Hulk will grow stronger, Thor has his hammer.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:20 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by K3VIL

Only if Thing or Colossus can leap very fast and high and match their speed I see them winning, cause in a slugfest, Hulk will grow stronger, Thor has his hammer.
Thor has his hammer when Colossus beat the sh!t out of him.

Can you see it in the pic?

Hawkeye had to nuke him to stop him.

Attachment: colossus and thor.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:32 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thor has his hammer when Colossus beat the sh!t out of him.

Can you see it in the pic?

Hawkeye had to nuke him to stop him.

Doesn't look good for Thor and Hulk.

Isn't Ultimate Colossus gay, or something like that?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:37 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Doesn't look good for Thor and Hulk.

Isn't Ultimate Colossus gay, or something like that?
There is alot of mystery on that.

Its not official yet but it is possible.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:40 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

There's not that much "mystery" to it. It's pretty obvious.

Anyway my money's on Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Thing.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:53 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

pfffft... Ultimate Hawkeye has taken out both Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Hulk..... he's the Ultimate Ultimate

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 04:14 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Scoobless
pfffft... Ultimate Hawkeye has taken out both Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Hulk..... he's the Ultimate Ultimate

Didn't Hawkeye kill Krona in JLA/Avengers?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 05:43 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Ultimate Colossus is gay, yes. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, I give the writers mad props for having the balls to do something like that with a character like Colossus.

Anyway. Yea. Colossus or Thing could do this alone. They stomp these two pretty bad.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:18 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote