KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Terrax vs WonderWoman vs Firelord

Terrax vs WonderWoman vs Firelord
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Terrax vs WonderWoman vs Firelord

Three powerful beings

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:12 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Firelord and Terrax kill each other

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:14 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think Terrax the WonderWoman the Firelord.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:27 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firelord's the most powerful one here, then Terrax, then Wonder Woman

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:45 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
Firelord's the most powerful one here, then Terrax, then Wonder Woman

Thank you...

Wonderwoman's good, but not quite herald level. Honestly, get PISifieded by Spiderman ONCE and everyone hates you... Firelord ain't nobody's biatch... Except Silver Surfer.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:46 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

exactly. Out of the 5 main heralds (SS, Firelord, Terrax, Air-Walker, Nova), Firelord is second only to SS, and thats just barely. Firelord's alot more powerful than people give him credit for. Firelord wins this, followed by Terrax, and WW has pretty much no chance here.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:06 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well the book where they fought Morg he beats firelord easier then he beats Terrax... Terrax is stronger and more of a Warrior for Firelord.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:19 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

theres 2 reasons why Morg beat Firelord easier than Terrax:

1) Firelord would beat Terrax, but Morg would beat Firelord easier than Terrax cuz like Morg, Terrax is more of a brawler whereas Firelord and SS are more of energy users, so if u use physical force against guys like Firelord and SS when ur as strong as Morg they'd go down quicker than someone who's a brawler, like Terrax, who's used to taking hits from guys like Morg.

2) Terrax only gave Morg so much trouble cuz Terrax had Morg's axe. That's like takin Mjolnir away from Thor, it doesnt completely weaken him, but it takes away alot of his abilities.

So, overall, if they all fight smart, Firelord wins cuz he would keep his distance and use long range blasts to take them down. If they get into a brawl tho, Terrax wins.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:34 AM
golem370

Which I don't think would harm Terrax at all.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:50 AM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

WW is a high class 100, if she cuts lose on Firelord in a brawl, she can smack down him, Demigod Hercules of the Marvel Universe was able to put him on his back with a single punch, and told him to stay quiet if he don't wants trouble, and Firelord don't even tried to fight back.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:02 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by K3VIL
WW is a high class 100, if she cuts lose on Firelord in a brawl, she can smack down him, Demigod Hercules of the Marvel Universe was able to put him on his back with a single punch, and told him to stay quiet if he don't wants trouble, and Firelord don't even tried to fight back.

Wasn’t really a fight was it

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:36 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by armandovalles
[/B]
quote:
theres 2 reasons why Morg beat Firelord easier than Terrax: 1) Firelord would beat Terrax, but Morg would beat Firelord easier than Terrax cuz like Morg, Terrax is more of a brawler whereas Firelord and SS are more of energy users, so if u use physical force against guys like Firelord and SS when ur as strong as Morg they'd go down quicker than someone who's a brawler, like Terrax, who's used to taking hits from guys like Morg.

SS wasn't a brawler he punked Morg.

The only reson why morg was kicking all the herald was simple he was more powerful.

He took 3 herald together , it took a pissed of Surfer to take him down. ( piss off it doesn't happend often)

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:38 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Kril

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 10:28 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats one hell of a bump.

I guess I think FL wins.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 10:30 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Still

FL calling the shots

blasts Terrax into a coma and into the princyawncess..
smacking WW off her feet and on her back.

as it should be.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:54 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Terrax

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 12:16 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeMan

Re: Terrax vs WonderWoman vs Firelord

Originally posted by golem370
Three powerful beings

Honestly, the only way I can see Wonder Woman winning this (or even any reason for her to be in it) is that she could wait for Terrax and Firelord to kill each other and then claim the victory.

The only chance I see for her is that Class 100 in Marvel doesn't always put someone on a DC level. But from what I've read, its a tossup between Terrax and Firelord.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 02:14 PM
SupremeMan is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeMan a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by SupremeMan
Honestly, the only way I can see Wonder Woman winning this (or even any reason for her to be in it) is that she could wait for Terrax and Firelord to kill each other and then claim the victory.

The only chance I see for her is that Class 100 in Marvel doesn't always put someone on a DC level. But from what I've read, its a tossup between Terrax and Firelord.

It doesn't? What? You mean the top tiers in DC can lift more than a hundred tons?

NAH WEIGH!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 03:41 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote