KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Undertaker and Kane vs. Daredevil

Undertaker and Kane vs. Daredevil
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Undertaker and Kane vs. Daredevil

who will win ..... Power ... .against .. Finess ... ?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:34 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Undertaker is old and Kane just plain sux. DD'd beat the living s**t out of them

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:38 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

look Undertaker at Wrestlemania XX ... he moved quicker and more powerful than ever..

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:44 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Betageuze
look Undertaker at Wrestlemania XX ... he moved quicker and more powerful than ever..
Not likely. I'm gonna have to take your word for it though. WWE sux. I haven't seen a WWE PPV in years. DD'd still beat him down though.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:46 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Double chokeslam, you feeling me?

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:47 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

No. They'd never touch him. Dude dodges bullets. DD wouldn't even have to use the club.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:51 AM
Betageuze

i would agree... WWE in recent days... isnt the WWF in the 70ies, 80ies, or early 90ies.....

and Undertaker and Kane are strong Individuals in terms of Wrestling... but... no human can beat a Marvel character.... only... a DC character....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:25 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

No. DC character's would also beat these 2 up

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:45 AM
Betageuze

brainchild81 wrote: No. DC character's would also beat these 2 up

i was missunderstood... of course nearly each DC guy can handle Undertaker and Kane ... with ease

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:49 AM
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

^ duh

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 09:19 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* Taker and Kane will own DD in wrestling...

* DD owns them in comics...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:31 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are some big dudes that take alot of punishment.

As we all know the wrestling storylines are fake.
This believe many poeple to think that the whole thing is fake.
Not true.

When those guys get slammed on tables and tables snap in two, real.
When those guys get thrown head first into a kick in the head, real.
When those guys get slammed on the mat(even though the matt has springs under it they only take away a portion of that energy), real.
When those guys are hit/kicked/bust in the head with steel chairs that bend across their heads, real.

When those guys are slapped and you hear the loud slapping sound, imagine the sting form that cause, its real.

When they get hit with a sledgehammer, real.
They are trained and condictioned in order to be able to take this sort of punishment on a regular basis, it takes months, years for them to condition their bodies like this.

A normal person would be seriously hurt by these things that they do on a regular basis.

Considering this and that kane and undertaker are huge giants, they ain't normal.

This being said, if they can capitalize on team work and if one of them, kane(sense he is the physically strongest) can grab daredevil and inflict some crippling pain on him, they stand a chance.

However, they most likely won't be able to touch him on account of him being at least 6 x their speed and being so deadly in fighting, plus he has his radar that can detect what you do just before you do it and his reflexes are fast, if they were bruce lee fast it wouldn't matter cause they'd be fast enough to hit him even if he knew it was coming(bruce lee had ungodly speed), unfornately these two guys are slow as a normal person(slower than most) so daredevil would have time to sense what they were about to do,chill for a second til they got right at the last moment, then dodge/counter, and chill in a chair/on a wall before their bodies even hit the ground.

He's too fast and too skilled.
Skill is lethal, speed kills!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:48 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Classic undertaker would ruin him.
Remember he used to cast magic and COULD NOT be defeated.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:00 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Taker and Kane in fact Kane has been known to Throw Fireballs in the Ring

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:59 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoochyboochies

Oh.........................SIGH!!! DD OBVIOUSLY!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:27 PM
snoochyboochies is currently offline Click here to Send snoochyboochies a Private Message Find more posts by snoochyboochies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

DD doesn't work for WWE(proud sponsors of the Triple H showsad ). He's not gonna job to these 2 lames and they won't be able to "no sell" his strikes. They are both KOed in under a minute.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:45 PM