KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Batgod vs Wolverlord

Silver Surfer vs Batgod vs Wolverlord
Started by: Marvel=DC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Silver Surfer vs Batgod vs Wolverlord

Since all are some how gods in these forums I thought I'd match them all up and see the fanboys tear each other apart. Sort of the effect of putting raw meat between to Pit Bulls.

Okay Galactus gets Batman and Wolverine to be his new heralds and gives him the same powers as SS and the same level but, then decides there can be only one. Batman and Wolverine know their new powers backward and forward who wins.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 09:14 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batgod can do all things but fail.

For batgod is good all the time and all the time batgod is good.

He is the being from which all beings fear, the being from which all is created, he is te funk in your gym bag, the booger in your nose, he eats shit and spits out diamond, he vomits acid and breathes hurricanes, he who can farts and the heavens themsleves shake and tremble, he is the one , the only, the most supreme being ever in a bagillion zillion ions.

He is Batman Almighty(batgod).

For the fanboys shall priase his name for ever and ever allmen.

[This is the Batgod prayer]

Learn it. I said learn it!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:11 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman wins.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:14 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Silver Surfer? As much as I like the guy...nyet. Reason: has minimal h2h fighting skills and minimal sense of tactical application. Pretty much tends to go in fingertips ablazin', though may consider thoughtful response afterwards...when it may be too late.

Wolverlord? Dont think so. Good fighter, but a rage fighter, not a tactical one. And once you have power cosmic, adamantium claws/bones/whatever are superfluous.

Batgod: has fighting skills, tactical and strategic awareness plus power cosmic. What more is there? This would be like if he animated the Asgardian Destroyer.

Would he still have to wear a cowl?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:21 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmandaman

batgod rules the cosmos w/ his cowl of righteousness and batarangs of justice.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:25 PM
batmandaman is currently offline Click here to Send batmandaman a Private Message Find more posts by batmandaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

and his bat kicks that can easily knock out Uber Onslaught version of Hulk.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:09 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
and his bat kicks that can easily knock out Uber Onslaught version of Hulk.

Hell, those things could take out like... Everything. The Batkick vs. All reality--> Batkick. Easily. Especially if he's juiced on power cosmic.

Oh, and how the hell is Silver Surfer overrated? Cuz he beats the shit out of Superman? Seriously, there's been like... 3 threads that have him in it that doesn't involve a major curbstomp in either direction.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 09:07 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote