KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Whos ur favorite Underdog?

Whos ur favorite Underdog?
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Whos ur favorite Underdog?

basically, who's ur fav peak human, (and also which one would win in ur opinion in a fight between all of them)....believable comicbook character of all time...cuz personally IMO, these are the ones i tend to find most interesting and fun to debate about...since they are believable, and could maybe, actually happen

choices:

The Punisher
Batman
Daredevil
Captain America
Batgirl
Elektra
Nick Fury

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:36 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Punisher...

Daredevil a close second...

Then Bullseye

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:37 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I like reading street levelers most probably, out of these I'd say Batman. He's my favorite character period, I think.

but favorite underdog for a while.. although I don't think he will be once more and more people understand his current powerset [which is already happening], is Aquaman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Oct 28th, 2005 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:38 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Batmancool hands down...rules all...and would win out of the 7 i think

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:44 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Batman and Nightwing. Actually, the entire Bat family is among my faves, period. Catwoman, Tim Drake, Cassie, etc.

Too bad Nightwing is stuck with Devin Grayson.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:51 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
Batman and Nightwing. Actually, the entire Bat family is among my faves, period. Catwoman, Tim Drake, Cassie, etc.

Too bad Nightwing is stuck with Devin Grayson.
Nightwings series has been getting awesome the last couple of months, he contacted and found deathstroke, now he's like training with Slade and training Ravager, at the same time.. they're like a trio of sorts now.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:53 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Nightwing almost seems like an Elseworld's tale. Have they explained where this alliance with Slade fits in with the IC storyline?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:06 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nick ****EN Fury is the shit

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:07 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman and Cap.

Evil guy: "Puny human, you cannot defeat me and my power to-"
*Gets his ass wooped*
Bats: "You were saying?"

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:17 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

nick never looks like an under dog cuz he bad ass and smokes a cigar and is like dareing the bad guy to say some thing

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:20 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sam_drugbringer

Nick fury by far.

Him kicking Wolverine's ass in the HoM crossover is a comic I'll be keeping for the rest of my life.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:22 AM
sam_drugbringer is currently offline Click here to Send sam_drugbringer a Private Message Find more posts by sam_drugbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

One that I think I should mention is Lion-O.

In that arc of episodes where he was proving he was the best Thundercat, and he out-raced Cheetara, out-powered Panthro, out-stealthed Tigra, and out-tricked the kids, that was truly an underdog (or cat) moment.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:24 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

ecpt for the fact that it never happen it was a false memory scarlet witch made but yes he was still wicked bad ass in it.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:24 AM
sam_drugbringer

Must you defend Wolverine 24/7?

I know it was a false memory but it still kicked ass, and considering Steve beats up wolverine every other week, I can see fury pulling it off.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:28 AM
sam_drugbringer is currently offline Click here to Send sam_drugbringer a Private Message Find more posts by sam_drugbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

? steve u mean captian america lol. seeing how captian america has never once beaten wolverine I find that hard to believe lol. hell I own the only fight they ever had.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:30 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

only fight?... i've read at least two comics where they've fought

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:40 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

? if u count enemy of a state as a fight then I do not know what to say to u.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:42 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

they only fought once on captian americas 50th or 30th im not sure which and captian foguht a wolverine who was beeing controlled and was kinda like a werewolf but dude to his healing factor he was just attacking like a wolf not actauly looking like it.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:44 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
beaten wolverine I find that hard to believe
Statement of the obvious.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:45 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Daredevil is by far the best street level character. Nightwing is also a fav of mine, just wish he'd get some better writers...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:48 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote