KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » No holds barred Superman vs All Out Wonder Woman

No holds barred Superman vs All Out Wonder Woman
Started by: UniOmni

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

No holds barred Superman vs All Out Wonder Woman

I say she takes it. I believe that the only thing holding her back at Dc is the fact that they can't or won't let nebody outshine Superman. The arsenal at her disposal should be enough to wipe him from this plane of existence. Am i wrong in this presumption? Correct me if so
Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 06:06 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

You're so right in everything you just said. In a no holds barred fight she wouldn't hesitate to use one of his greatest weaknesses which, are her best defenses magic. big grin

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 06:11 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Errr... no.

She is more skilled and yes, she has magical items.

But Superman's strength, speed and durability aren't just slightly better than Wonder Woman's.... they're far far far better than Wonder Woman's.

She can deflect bullets with her bracelets, but his heat vision moves at practically the speed of light. He'd blind her instantly with heat vision, then unleash a barrage of Thor-busting punches like she's never felt before.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:41 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I wouldn't say FAR FAR FAR, but indeed, Superman is the greater by a distance in those areas, Wonder Woman is ON PAR, but in no means equal to.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:26 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Based on recent threads and posts, it seems to me Wonder Woman is in danger of being afflicted by Batman/Wolverine syndrome: "If she was just written right / shown with full potential / not held back in any way, she could beat anyone, anywhere, anytime."

Wonder Woman, just like Batman (not sure 'bout Logan), deserve more dignified regard than inflated "jobber auras" (that the right phrase?). It's okay if they are not the most powerful/dangerous beings going. What makes them interesting is their character, how they resolve conflict, how they interact with others. Otherwise, anyone could write any character to be able to do anything, and at that point comics -- which have come a long way in acquiring adult sensibility -- return to childish, slam-bang, my-dog-is-better-than-your-dog ridiculousness.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:56 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiakocom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
I wouldn't say FAR FAR FAR, but indeed, Superman is the greater by a distance in those areas, Wonder Woman is ON PAR, but in no means equal to.

I dont see how wonderwoman can even stand up to sups if they fight all out, he will murder her so fats she wont know what hit her what exactly is can she do to supes? they're are not on par thats jus bull.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:59 PM
tiakocom is currently offline Click here to Send tiakocom a Private Message Find more posts by tiakocom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Originally posted by Mindship
Based on recent threads and posts, it seems to me Wonder Woman is in danger of being afflicted by Batman/Wolverine syndrome: "If she was just written right / shown with full potential / not held back in any way, she could beat anyone, anywhere, anytime."

Wonder Woman, just like Batman (not sure 'bout Logan), deserve more dignified regard than inflated "jobber auras" (that the right phrase?). It's okay if they are not the most powerful/dangerous beings going. What makes them interesting is their character, how they resolve conflict, how they interact with others. Otherwise, anyone could write any character to be able to do anything, and at that point comics -- which have come a long way in acquiring adult sensibility -- return to childish, slam-bang, my-dog-is-better-than-your-dog ridiculousness.

lol! The man has a chip on his shoulder, and he's not afraid to use it! big grin

No - you're quite right though: Wonder Woman is good, but people shouldn't make her out to be something she's not.

She's not meant to be more powerful than Supes, nor will she ever be.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:00 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:07 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

lol. Bad maths on the part of the writers I think. big grin

But honestly, Supes is faster, stronger, tougher and has multiple other abilities besides.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:09 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
She's not meant to be more powerful than Supes...

That's it in a nutshell.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:28 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

This battle could go either way. Thing is we've seen Superman go all out on a holding back Wonder Woman but we've NEVER seen an all-out WW using ALL her abilities, equipment and powers.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:20 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

But Superman's strength, speed and durability aren't just slightly better than Wonder Woman's.... they're far far far better than Wonder Woman's.

Please. They're on par with each other. Superman is a little stronger. A tad faster. And has more durability. Don't exaggerate his abilities...

She can deflect bullets with her bracelets, but his heat vision moves at practically the speed of light.

If I had a dime for everytime WW's deflect his heat vision with her bracelets...

He'd blind her instantly with heat vision, then unleash a barrage of Thor-busting punches like she's never felt before.

Heat vision as shown before CAN hurt but is by no means lethal. Her thumbs survived for god's sake.

Diana has taken hits from Skyfather-level gods. Superman will be no different.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:23 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

If Superman fought to kill or injure people he would win probably easy. But being he dont fight like that and WW does it makes it much closer.

Superman 8/10.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:24 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiakocom

Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Superman fought to kill or injure people he would win probably easy. But being he dont fight like that and WW does it makes it much closer.

Superman 8/10.

yeah that maybe but thats doesnt apply here...we're assumin its a fight to the death no scout boy nonsense, sups will anilate her.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:29 PM
tiakocom is currently offline Click here to Send tiakocom a Private Message Find more posts by tiakocom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

And we're ALSO assuming WW won't hold back and try to slap some sense into a mind-controlled for the umteenth time Superman by using her lasso and not going for the kill.

People, Superman holds back alot in his fights. BUT WW, because I don't know he's her best friend and would-be lover, also holds back in her fights with Superman. She doesn't use her lasso to cut open his chest. Or use the IP to drain his solar energy. Or use her tiara to simply decaptate him.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:34 PM
tiakocom

Originally posted by Draco69
And we're ALSO assuming WW won't hold back and try to slap some sense into a mind-controlled for the umteenth time Superman by using her lasso and not going for the kill.

People, Superman holds back alot in his fights. BUT WW, because I don't know he's her best friend and would-be lover, also holds back in her fights with Superman. She doesn't use her lasso to cut open his chest. Or use the IP to drain his solar energy. Or use her tiara to simply decaptate him.

so what your sayin is that if WW doesnt hold back she'll beat supes?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:37 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Possibly. As I said it could go either way. However people just assume that Superman will not be holding back would automatically win because he was somewhat holding back in his fights with her. But people just ignore that WW was ALSO holding back and hardly fighting to her full potential.

Every occurance between them WW was clearly and utterly holding back. He's her best friend. A potential lover. It pains Diana to hurt him.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:39 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I agree somewhat, but you're overstating her abilities. Assuming the magical enhancements on her items (i'm 90% sure the lasso is strong enough) are potent enough to penetrate Superman's biofield (that being his weakness to magic), he's still superman underneath. The tiara wouldn;t decapitate it. I'm assuming that, based on the fact that Captain Marvel's fists went through his biofield but still while inflicted some damage, didn't inflict a considerable ammount. And if CM's strength wasn't enough to kill batman with full powered fists going to the face while his biofield was down, then i doubt the tiara would decapitate him, or the lasso would cut him in half.

~wickerman~

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:43 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiakocom

Possibly. As I said it could go either way. However people just assume that Superman will not be holding back would automatically win because he was somewhat holding back in his fights with her. But people just ignore that WW was ALSO holding back and hardly fighting to her full potential.

Every occurance between them WW was clearly and utterly holding back. He's her best friend. A potential lover. It pains Diana to hurt him.

jus so I get this right....this is the same WW who got beat like a dog by that alien from war world? cant remember his name but its in justcie league episode tittle "for the man who has everything" the guy was tossing her about like she was a kid seriousely i dont think DC made WW to be as strong as supes, thats never gonna happen and if you tel me that diana has gotten stronger since then i'm sure the same applies for supes if i'm correct the more sunray he absorb the stronger he gets...this wont be a fight in my mind but a massacre how many powers does sups have again? i'm not a fan of his hell i think the guy is too overpowered with no real personality but hate him or not he would destroy WW np

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:46 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Are you taking TV show as canon?

WW already went with bloodlusted Superman and fared well.

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Nov 12th, 2005 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:47 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote