KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs. Hercules (in a Fist Fight)

Thanos vs. Hercules (in a Fist Fight)
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Thanos vs. Hercules (in a Fist Fight)

no cosmic weapons.... only fists

who wins ?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:08 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Thanos.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 10:05 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

not quite so easy olympian..... Hercules could be a berserker.... a powerhouse who almost has no equals in terms of physical strength on earth (if you put a Mindless Hulk aside)....

Hercules has the power to destroy whole worlds.... he is on par with Thor, Hulk, Juggernaut, Gladiator and original Abomination... stronger than Colossus, Wonderman and Thing

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:36 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

boy, are YOU preaching to the choir . . .

herc could get in some good licks, but thanos went h2h with warrior mad thor who chumped the whole watch + ss. thanos is REALLY strong. he'd win in the end.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:32 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

thanos only wins because he amps up his powers......

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:41 PM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

You do realize Thanos, h2h, is maybe 2 tiers down in skill than Champion, right?

He didn't personally train Gamora to fight like a brick.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:09 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos would win 7/10.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:27 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Mortal Hercules vs. Thanos- Thanos
Demi-God Hercules vs. Thanos- Thanos
Full God Hercules- Hercules?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:41 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

THanos 10/10

Read what Odin says when he battles with Thanos.

Thanos can amp his powers to infinite since he draws near limitless power from it.

That's why he was able to up with Odin

Herc dies if Thanos actually draws any power from his source.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 12:59 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Betageuze

Hercules has the power to destroy whole worlds.... he is on par with Thor, Juggernaut, Gladiator and original Abomination... stronger than Colossus, Wonderman and Thing

Actually he's above all of those guys. In my opinion the only character below Skyfather level that is stronger than Immortal Hercules is Mindless Hulk. But then Herc has that "beyond godhood" level, which puts him at Skyfather-level and at that form he's probly the physically strongest being in the Multiverse (other than guys like Big G and Abstracts)

So think of it like this: (this is physical strength)

Galactus & Abstracts > Beyond Godhood Hercules > Skyfathers > Mindless Hulk > Immortal Hercules > Gladiator > Juggernaut > Current Mortal Hercules = Thor > Original Abomination > Wonderman > Thing = Colossus = Post-Onslaught Mortal Hercules

So it all depends on which version of Hercules it is:

Post-Onslaught Mortal Hercules vs Thanos = Thanos easily.
Current Mortal Hercules vs Thanos = Thanos.
Immortal Hercules vs Thanos = umm....wow. That'd be an awesome fight to see. That's too close to call.
Beyond Godhood Hercules vs Thanos = Hercules.

Last edited by armandovalles on Nov 13th, 2005 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 01:11 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I agree that it depends on which hercules version. Most would lose to Thanos, but Immortal Hercules might stand a chance, coupled with the fact that he himself doesn't fight like a brick, he invented greco-roman fighting for Zeus' sake stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:21 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good points.

Can't see Hercules actually being capable of damaging ol' Thanos.

Bricks ain't shit to Thanos.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:28 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by long pig
Good points.

Can't see Hercules actually being capable of damaging ol' Thanos.

Bricks ain't shit to Thanos.

Neither are moderately powerful cosmic attacks to immortal hercules wink

~wickerman~

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:30 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thanos

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 05:56 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Didn't Maxam show Herc up in the Infinity Crusade? Maxam said that he was easily a physical match for Herc, and that was Immortal Herc. I just don't see Maxam beating Thanos or even coming close to doing so.

Thanos 10/10

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 06:23 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

Hercules Skyfather?.....

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 06:47 AM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thanos walk on him.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 07:01 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Hercules Skyfather?.....

Above Skyfather, actually.

But that was a one time event thing. Doesnt matter here. Otherwise anyone can bring Thanos with the IG or some crap.

On average there is no brick even at Superman`s level - DC or Marvel that takes out Thanos. Fanboys will cry a river, but who gives a damn?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 11:25 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote