KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash vs Wolverine....IN SPACE!

Flash vs Wolverine....IN SPACE!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flash vs Wolverine....IN SPACE!

It happens in zero g, and wolverine has a booster jet!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 07:16 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I hope they're wearing space suits or something.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 09:24 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

They both float around aimlessly until jobberine decides to unsheathe his claws inadvertently piercing his space suit and causing his head to explode from pressurization .

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 09:54 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

/\ lol true...

Wouldn't flash then use the speed force to..... erm........ run though space on........ cosmic treadmill???? then time travel to........... yer kills wolverine

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 10:33 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I don't think you actually explode in space.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 10:38 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I saw a pretty convincing ep of sealab2021 where spacelabs heads all explode... That alone is enough proof for me....

If you didn't explode why would space men wear space suits??? why not just an oxygen mask..??? thats right... You explode in space...

By Barker

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 10:54 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I saw a pretty convincing ep of sealab2021 where spacelabs heads all explode... That alone is enough proof for me....

Oh, well, in that case. THERE CAN ONLY BE NONE!

quote:
If you didn't explode why would space men wear space suits??? why not just an oxygen mask..??? thats right... You explode in space...

If you just wore an oxygen mask you would A) Be completely frozen from the lack of sunlight or B) Burned to a crisp by unfiltered sunlight. Plus you'd probably get irradiated pretty badily from said sunlight. We here on Earth have that neat stuff called ozone.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 11:00 AM
leonheartmm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Oh, well, in that case. [b]THERE CAN ONLY BE NONE!

If you just wore an oxygen mask you would A) Be completely frozen from the lack of sunlight or B) Burned to a crisp by unfiltered sunlight. Plus you'd probably get irradiated pretty badily from said sunlight. We here on Earth have that neat stuff called ozone.

no no, hes right man, u EXPLODE if not in a pressurized suit. theres a pressure equal to that of one atmosphere inside our blood vessels and cells to counteract the pressure of the atmosphere, which is a LOT of force, only we dont feal it cause of the pressure in our blood vessels and cell. if we didnt have the atmospheric pressure to counteract the one in our blood, and cells, it would be so much tha you would explode, inside out instantly.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 11:17 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

You don't explode.

And I guess you don't get fried or instantly frozen. I think that was part of what would happen afterwards. Your body being microwaved and frozen over and over again as your body orbits a planet.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:00 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

no no no I refuse to listen to scientific proof and theroy as they have been wrong sometimes..

jeez leonheart I was just joking... I though you could tell that from the fact I used a cartoon to sport my theroy....

Still... I would rather believe in explosive humans then non-explosive humans who float in orbit being microwaved... as I don't wana think that I would be in loads of pain for the 1min 30 seconds I can hold my breath in space....

By Barker

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:10 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I think the air would be forced out of your lungs. I didn't read the article too well but it wouldn't be a minute and a half.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:30 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I re-read this....

How Long Can a Human Live Unprotected in Space?

If you *don't* try to hold your breath, exposure to space for half a minute of so is unlikely to produce permanent injury. Holding your breath is likely to damage your lungs, something scuba divers have to watch out for when ascending, and you'll have eardrum trouble if your Eustachian tubes are badly plugged up, but theory predicts -- and animal experiments confirm -- that otherwise, exposure to vacuum causes no immediate injury. You do not explode. Your blood does not boil. You do not freeze. You do not instantly lose consciousness.

Various minor problems (sunburn, possibly "the bends", certainly some [mild, reversible, painless] swelling of skin and underlying tissue) start after 10 seconds or so. At some point you lose consciousness from lack of oxygen. Injuries accumulate. After perhaps one or two minutes you're dying. The limits are not really known.

so its quite like drowning then..... and drowning is quite a peaceful way to go...(so I've read)

By Barker

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:47 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I heard the process of your body shutting down while drowning really hurts. But no matter, it said you lose consciousness before dying. Score one for space death.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:50 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

They both die in space, neither wins.

Space: 1
Everyone else: 0

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:34 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Flash propels himself with moving his legs at superspeed, leaving Wolverine to die in space.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 02:07 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I don't think he could do that. Unless he ran off the space dust. I hear some of the other Flashes could fly by "propelling speed" or something like that out of their limbs. But wally doesn't do it for some reason.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 02:18 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 02:33 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

That just supports my theory that Flash does whatever he wants.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 02:42 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I back that theory....

Have you ever seen the JLA (old or new) cartoons??? there soo funny the amount of PISing going on is hilarious...
Even static shock has beaten them all... he was shown to be equal to flash, then he electo-somethinged a bridge and said flash couldn't move on it... flash complied.... it was hilarious...

On a side note... how is flash breathing in space??? or does the speed force also put air in his lungs???

By Barker

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 02:50 PM
cheldon

i seen flash run in space, but i think he had a breathing thing on. wolverine loses and it's coming across as lame and desperate to post this fight b/c we've done so many wolvie threads we're running out of ideas.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 04:30 PM
cheldon is currently offline Click here to Send cheldon a Private Message Find more posts by cheldon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote