KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nimrod vs Doomsday

Nimrod vs Doomsday
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Nimrod vs Doomsday

Ok they both have that thing where they get beat and come back better thing, both took it to two of the strongest and toughest people in Marvel and DC Juggernaut and Superman. I went threw and tried to find this fight but nothing.Who Wins

Doomsday-Superman-level endurance, reflexes, and strength. Very limited intellect, but high willpower. Regenerates after death, immune to whatever circumstance killed it.

Nimrod-Vast superhuman strength, durability, ability to project destructive energy blasts, ability to interface with and control computers, shape shifting, Regeneration, can teleport

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:11 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Nimrod has a disintegration beam, dont forget that. Nimrod wins like after the first three or four rounds, and then doomsday murders him.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:45 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Remember that everytime Doomsday beat him he come back to better then when he got beat.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

yes, i know that

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:53 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

doomsday's already been disintigrated.. so no help to nimrod there..

doomsday punches him into the sun...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:57 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yah, that should about do it . . .

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 11:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He ain't going to beat that Nimrod he to strong for that.

Nimrod is the most highly advanced form of Sentinel robot possible for the technology of his native time period and reality to create. It is not known from what materials Nimrod was constructed, but his robotic form is highly resistant to damage even by superhuman beings. Nimrod can convert his outward appearance to resemble that of an ordinary human being. Nimrod can also reconstruct himself so as to make improvements in his robotic form and internal systems that will make him a more formidable opponent.

Even when smashed to pieces, Nimrod can reintegrate the portions of his body to become whole again. Apparently Nimrod's electronic consciousness can somehow exist independently of his physical body, at least temporarily. It has been speculated that Nimrod has complete control of his component parts down to the molecular level. If so, then Nimrod might have to be reduced to powder in order to be destroyed, and he might even be able to reconstitute his form from that state.

It has also been speculated that Nimrod has the potential to evolve somehow into a "techno-organic" form of life, similar to the Magus or Warlock, although presumably not having the Magus's extraordinary level of power.

Nimrod contains highly advanced computer systems as well as scanning devices that make it possible for him to determine whether a human being is a superhuman or not, and if he or she is, to determined the nature of his or her superhuman abilities. Like present-day Sentinels, Nimrod can draw upon devices and systems within his robotic body in order to cope with or neutralize an opponent's superhuman power once he has determined the nature of that power. If there is no pre-existing means within Nimrod of fighting against his opponents superhuman power, it is possible that, if he has sufficient knowledge, Nimrod can devise such a means within himself before his next battle with this opponent.

As yet not all of Nimrod's built-in weaponry has been observed. It is known, however, that Nimrod can project extraordinarily powerful concussive blasts of energy, as well as bolts of plasma and disintegrator beams. Nimrod can also project magnetic energy that enables him to levitate enormous quantities of iron and steel. Nimrod can create force fields about himself.

Nimrod can teleport himself but the limitations on this ability are unknown.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:39 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

no expression I'm not convinced. This is Doomsday, the beast who defeated Superman. He's IMMORTAL. Nothing can stop him.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:42 AM
Hancock1

any pics of Nimrod?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 01:32 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:12 AM
Hancock1

..this guy sounds like he'll do the job

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:17 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I am still skeptical that he can stop DC's machine of destruction.
Isn't he an X Men enemy?
lmao.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:24 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
I am still skeptical that he can stop DC's machine of destruction.
Isn't he an X Men enemy?
lmao.

i won't know that much about Nimrod.

But how is DD going to beat him, or how is Nimord going to beat DD.

Both adapt to their enemy.

Nimord can analyze weakness and take anything the enemy can dish out.

I don’t see anything Nimrod can do to hurt DD.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:38 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by DrDoom101
Nimrod has a disintegration beam, dont forget that. Nimrod wins like after the first three or four rounds, and then doomsday murders him.

Disintegration beams are a joke to Superman level characters.
Lobo and Supes got hit with a powerful one and didnt even notice.
Doomsdays durability is above Supes.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:40 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

ya Disintegration beams at nimord level will most likely not work on DD.

Since OB had no effect, and he heat vision didn't do much.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:43 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Disintegration beams are a joke to Superman level characters.
Lobo and Supes got hit with a powerful one and didnt even notice.
Doomsdays durability is above Supes.

Please stop. There's different levels of disintegration.

Doom built one that Absorbing Man feared the hell out of. Juggernaut was afraid of Nimrod's.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:57 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Beyonder
Please stop. There's different levels of disintegration.

Doom built one that Absorbing Man feared the hell out of. Juggernaut was afraid of Nimrod's.

Ok, and how do you know they are stronger than the ones that Lobo and supes shrugged off? Common sense should say "Why the hell would Juggs be afraid of a disintegration beam?" Is Nimrod above Cytorrak now? So please..stop.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 07:20 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

doomsday murder nimrod anytime and everytime

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 08:35 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
house
kyokushinkai master

hmm, Nimrod single handidly defeated juggernaut, Whos durability is comparable to supes, And in turn supes defeated doomsday but I just think dd will win this one 60-40.

When spilled is the blood of the innocent vengance will ride.

Last edited by house on Nov 18th, 2005 at 09:40 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 09:38 AM
house is currently offline Click here to Send house a Private Message Find more posts by house Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Nimrod's thing isn't that he comes back better than before, he scans his opponents and creates weapons to deal with them. But he can regenerate his entire body.

But what's the point of this if they're both allowed to keep coming back? And if they aren't, I'd go for Doomsday.
Originally posted by house
hmm, Nimrod single handidly defeated juggernaut, Whos durability is comparable to supes

Except Nimrod defeated Juggernaut by using sonics. He didn't just slugfest him like Doomsday did to Superman.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 09:46 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote