KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ult. Thing vs. Grey Hulk

Ult. Thing vs. Grey Hulk
Started by: jgiant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Ult. Thing vs. Grey Hulk

Ultimate Thing and Grey Hulk fight in a bloodlust fight in NYC...what happens...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 10:24 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scotsmn
Snikt!

Damn good fight. It's really close to 50/50 with... too close for me to call unless I see some good arguments one way or the other.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 10:26 PM
scotsmn is currently offline Click here to Send scotsmn a Private Message Find more posts by scotsmn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Ultimate Thing.

He is certainly more durable...I mean, Hulk was nearly beaten by Cap.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 10:39 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scotsmn
Snikt!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ultimate Thing.

He is certainly more durable...I mean, Hulk was nearly beaten by Cap.

Not sure how that happened but I believe you. He probably did some "use your own strength against you" type of stuff though. Gray Hulk could be very clever vs. Thing. Like I said, tough to call.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 10:45 PM
scotsmn is currently offline Click here to Send scotsmn a Private Message Find more posts by scotsmn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by scotsmn
Not sure how that happened but I believe you. He probably did some "use your own strength against you" type of stuff though. Gray Hulk could be very clever vs. Thing. Like I said, tough to call.

Oh wait, I read Ultimate Hulk. stick out tongue

Sorry for confusion...hmm...I think Grey Hulk has a chance.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 10:51 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scotsmn
Snikt!

No problemo

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 10:52 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

I think i would give it to grey hulk...i would say 7/10

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 10:58 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

are we talking about grey hulk (joe fixit) cause ult thing would wreck his ass easy.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:22 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

grey hulk is extremely clever. he is also quite a skill brawler. he actauly easiliy the best fighter of all the hulks

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:23 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by thesilverspider
are we talking about grey hulk (joe fixit) cause ult thing would wreck his ass easy.

yes

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:34 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultimate Thing wins 10/10. Ultimate Thing is superior to 616 Thing in everything except Intelligence and Fighting Skills, and 616 Thing would beat the living shit out of Fixit like it's nothing. Ultimate Thing is the top dog in the Ultimate Universe so far, as he is still undefeated and has had just as many fights as just about anybody other than Spiderman and the X-Men.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:41 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Grey hulk is pretty crafty, he beat spikey thing...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:49 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

The stats for strength of Ultimate Thing are really low, compared to the 616 version ( it's the same for all Ultimate Powerhouses.) Unless they're wrong, because Ult. Thing looks stronger. If not, then it's Grey Hulk.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:45 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by roughrider
The stats for strength of Ultimate Thing are really low, compared to the 616 version ( it's the same for all Ultimate Powerhouses.) Unless they're wrong, because Ult. Thing looks stronger. If not, then it's Grey Hulk.

Ult THING pretends that Mr. Fixit (Grey HULK) is Ult Wolverine and tears him in two. He is a very high CL100...

He killed the Zombie Ult HULK with one blow...

Absolutely Ult THING wins 11/10

WIZARD Mag. put out a truly made up strength chart for the Ult Universe it has absolutely no relivence to the actual Ult Universe... Their chart is completely made up...

Mr. Fixit is just a depowered Banner HULK and is no better and probebly a worse fighter than regular Green HULK... Being that Banner isn't exactly known for his fighting prowess...Although a complete genius.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:15 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

The Thing wins this hands down.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:26 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

So you guys are saying that ult. thing is stronger than spikey thing....

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 02:21 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by jgiant
So you guys are saying that ult. thing is stronger than spikey thing....

Can't say that for sure yet...

Your forgeting that Spikey THING demolished Grey HULK then DR. DOOM told Grey what was up and gave him a rest while helping Grey to devise a different plan of attack he then changed his tactics and tried to rope a dope Spikey by having him chase him all around town and get him all tired out. All while Spikey was fighting a DOOM botish HULK.

And at that time of Greys change of plan Spikey had been fighting for 3 days straight nonstop so his endurance was already low

He's plan worked. Grey gave Spikey the Himlac underwater where Spikey almost drowned. And that was the end of the fight.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 04:29 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Can't say that for sure yet...

Your forgeting that Spikey THING demolished Grey HULK then DR. DOOM told Grey what was up and gave him a rest while helping Grey to devise a different plan of attack he then changed his tactics and tried to rope a dope Spikey by having him chase him all around town and get him all tired out. All while Spikey was fighting a DOOM botish HULK.

And at that time of Greys change of plan Spikey had been fighting for 3 days straight nonstop so his endurance was already low

He's plan worked. Grey gave Spikey the Himlac underwater where Spikey almost drowned. And that was the end of the fight.

I didn't forget that i just know grey hulk can beat spikey thing...and he did...if he uses his brain and paces himself i think he could come out on top...grey hulk that is...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:11 PM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where do you all get yor character info from. For one ult. Thing is far weaker than 616 Thing in terms of intellegence and experiance, for 2 Thing in the Ult universe has been taken out by a buzuka. Three Thing has knocked out Hulk once in the Ult universe so far, so what does that tell you.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 07:58 PM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

grey hulk with relative ease.....

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 08:08 PM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote