KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » batman with a gl ring vs the x-men

batman with a gl ring vs the x-men
Started by: jesserw21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jesserw21

batman with a gl ring vs the x-men

wolverine,cyclops,and archangel. who wins?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 03:48 PM
jesserw21 is currently offline Click here to Send jesserw21 a Private Message Find more posts by jesserw21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Batman......

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 04:30 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Batman indeed, young padawan.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 04:40 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

ANYBODY with a GL ring should defeat these guys. Someone with Batman's intellect would annihilate them.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 04:50 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetaRayBill
Last ASGARDIAN!!!

when u make up these matches at least make it semi fair... this is a laugher, my pet hamster with a GL ring would take out those 3 X-men, you could've at least given them a telepath like chuck or emma and a powerhouse like collossus. Really whats wolvie gonna do if Batman uses the ring and is in the air? Sorry I'm just kinda sick with these one sided versus threads.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 05:05 PM
BetaRayBill is currently offline Click here to Send BetaRayBill a Private Message Find more posts by BetaRayBill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BetaRayBill
when u make up these matches at least make it semi fair... this is a laugher, my pet hamster with a GL ring would take out those 3 X-men, you could've at least given them a telepath like chuck or emma and a powerhouse like collossus. Really whats wolvie gonna do if Batman uses the ring and is in the air? Sorry I'm just kinda sick with these one sided versus threads.

Cosign

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 05:30 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

why not just GL vs X-men?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 05:33 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Damn why don't you just let Superman sleep in the sun for 3 days and put him against the x-men.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 12:42 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Let's see now. Batman's afraid of his own damn shadow. He's haunted by the past bla bla bla. The GL ring either wouldn't work or it'd do crap and then Batman would be fatigued as hell. Green Arrow tried to use a GL ring in Rebirth, pushing his entire will power, and WITHOUT the problem Batman has (fear). He managed to shoot out an arrow with the ring and then nearly blacked out. Batman with GL ring < Batman without GL ring.

~wickerman~

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 01:02 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Wickerman
Let's see now. Batman's afraid of his own damn shadow. He's haunted by the past bla bla bla. The GL ring either wouldn't work or it'd do crap and then Batman would be fatigued as hell. Green Arrow tried to use a GL ring in Rebirth, pushing his entire will power, and WITHOUT the problem Batman has (fear). He managed to shoot out an arrow with the ring and then nearly blacked out. Batman with GL ring < Batman without GL ring.

~wickerman~
But Deathstroke turned Kyle's off with willpower, and he's likely just as haunted by the past.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 01:18 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Yeah but kyle is a walking plot device..... but even without the ring bat's owns cyke and archangel. and then it comes down to the age old question ....Batman or wolverine ?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 02:41 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiakocom

Originally posted by grey fox
Yeah but kyle is a walking plot device..... but even without the ring bat's owns cyke and archangel. and then it comes down to the age old question ....Batman or wolverine ?

you sayin bat can take out cyclops? man i know bat is cool and stuff but theres no way i can see bat takin out cyclops the same reason why wolvie cant touch cyclops is the same reason why he would oblivate bats

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 02:43 PM
tiakocom is currently offline Click here to Send tiakocom a Private Message Find more posts by tiakocom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

No , batman can take cyclops.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 02:50 PM
tiakocom

Originally posted by grey fox
No , batman can take cyclops.

sure man if you say so... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 02:51 PM
tiakocom is currently offline Click here to Send tiakocom a Private Message Find more posts by tiakocom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Cyclops is basically supes with no powers (except laser eyes*) and some combat skills .

*Yes i know their not lasers but batman wont have enough time to figure that out will he .

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 02:57 PM
Fanboy

Originally posted by tiakocom
sure man if you say so... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He has already taken him down in one comic.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 04:01 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiakocom

Originally posted by Fanboy
He has already taken him down in one comic.

let me guess was it a crossover?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 04:12 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Originally posted by tiakocom
let me guess was it a crossover?

It would have to be by definition..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 04:29 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

bat non ring wolverine wins easily.wolverine woudl beat scot.
batman would beat scot too if given some prep.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 04:30 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Originally posted by wolverine8888
bat non ring wolverine wins easily.wolverine woudl beat scot.
batman would beat scot too if given some prep.

agreed.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 04:33 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote