KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who could help Spidey take out Morlun?

Who should help Spidey beat Morlun?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Captian America 0 0%
Wolverine 1 12.50%
Thing 0 0%
Human Torch 0 0%
Venom 4 50.00%
Aunt May 3 37.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

who could help Spidey take out Morlun?
Started by: XerxesLogan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XerxesLogan
Beserker

who could help Spidey take out Morlun?

If you were writing the Other series, who would you bring in to help Peter? Why? And how would it help?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 10:38 PM
XerxesLogan is currently offline Click here to Send XerxesLogan a Private Message Find more posts by XerxesLogan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Venom.

Because he wants to kill Spider-Man himself and not let anyone else to do that. And he is not totemistic being, so Morlun would not have as much effect on him as he has on Spidey.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 11:05 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Namor. I bet his eyes taste like crap from all the salt water exposure.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 11:15 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

laughing out loud

*Pthui* "What the hell have you done to your eyes!?"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 11:16 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The Venom team-up was already done. It was called Maximum Carnage. Yeah, they could do it again, but I'd hope the writers are more inventive than that. Maybe Spidey could call on his New Avenger friends. I bet Sentry would whup the pants off-a Morlun....hehe.

Nah, I think Parker finds a way to reverse the tables and absorb Morlun and in doing so gets a large power upgrade ("The Amazing Totem Being" anyone??).

-DM

P.S. If that actually happens, you heard the rumor here first!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 11:40 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I really hope they don't make Spidey too powerful.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 11:57 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Why not? I dont want him a Class 100 at mach speed dodging monster but it wouldnt be that bad when he gets some power boosts.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 12:35 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I just read an off-shoot comic of "ASM" (still continuity though) where Peter was wondering about his spider-sense, and the vague feeling that he is connected to something greater through it. It's during a series of encounters with (supposedly) a Buddhist god seeking vengeance, that helps him bring down some criminals.

In any case, I have a theory that the spider-sense is much more profound than we realize. My first instinct is to guess it's a toned-down version of cosmic awareness, but that seems too easy (and also a bit outlandish at the same time). But if there's any upgrades, don't be surprised if it's connected to the spider-sense.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:06 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I just read an off-shoot comic of "ASM" (still continuity though) where Peter was wondering about his spider-sense, and the vague feeling that he is connected to something greater through it. It's during a series of encounters with (supposedly) a Buddhist god seeking vengeance, that helps him bring down some criminals.

In any case, I have a theory that the spider-sense is much more profound than we realize. My first instinct is to guess it's a toned-down version of cosmic awareness, but that seems too easy (and also a bit outlandish at the same time). But if there's any upgrades, don't be surprised if it's connected to the spider-sense.

yea it would make some sense as long as they keep it interesting and not overpower the spidersense.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:08 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'm thinking some sort of heightened empathic abilities and an understanding of what they are....just enough to let him stop more crimes, but also feel the pain of those around him. They like making Parker suffer.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:18 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm thinking some sort of heightened empathic abilities and an understanding of what they are....just enough to let him stop more crimes, but also feel the pain of those around him. They like making Parker suffer.

i dont know any other hero who has it this bad.thats part of what make's him who he is.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:21 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

How about recognising people with the spider sense.
If he fights someone often enough his spider sense could save the way it tingles and peter could recognize some eone like the Green Goblin on the way how his spider sense tingles-

Or some kind of telepathy defense. If anyone wants to read his mind his spider sense could go an rechannel the attempt throwing back to the telepath with a little pain to the user. So next time when PRof X wants to read his mind he gets some serious headaches.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:24 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Arahan
How about recognising people with the spider sense.
If he fights someone often enough his spider sense could save the way it tingles and peter could recognize some eone like the Green Goblin on the way how his spider sense tingles-

Or some kind of telepathy defense. If anyone wants to read his mind his spider sense could go an rechannel the attempt throwing back to the telepath with a little pain to the user. So next time when PRof X wants to read his mind he gets some serious headaches.

hey you just hit something but what if spidey gets a similar power like morlun has that lets him find the same person he has come in contact with no matter where they are.then he use's this to find norman osborn and kill his ass.then parker finds his baby its about time something good happens for him.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:30 AM
Arahan
Silver Guy

lol

I thought the baby was declared death. Died at the birth.
May "Spidergirl" Parker is from a other continuity where Pete lose his leg.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:43 AM
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Wolverine and Captain America are both good choices.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:46 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Arahan
lol

I thought the baby was declared death. Died at the birth.
May "Spidergirl" Parker is from a other continuity where Pete lose his leg.

so what who in comics really stays dead doc ock died in the 90's and he still up

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:46 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Piedmon
Wolverine and Captain America are both good choices.

wolverine maybe cap not 2 sure he might just get in the way

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:47 AM
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Cap's got more than enough moves to "keep up" with Spidey.

But I was thinking more along the lines of him being a straight-laced, stiff-type to play against Spidey's loose, comic style.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:51 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

but against a guy like morlun i dont think cap brings anything 2 this fight

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 04:03 AM
Arahan
Silver Guy

Venom is the man

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 04:12 AM