KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyclops vs. Black Panther

Cyclops vs. Black Panther
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Shocked Cyclops vs. Black Panther

one eye One-eye's blast; can they knock Panther around and down.

Attachment: gal5-radjah_panther.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 11:04 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Hmm.... just depends. Set Panther out in front of Cyclops and he's toast. But give him surprise, or a means to come up from behind, and Cyclops is going down.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 11:39 PM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Black Panther's suit is made up vibranium, no? That means it will severely and drastically dampen the concussive force of Cyclops' optic blast. And since this is true, BP should have no problem closing the distance on Cyke and thrashing him.

BP 8/10.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 12:01 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Thanks Metalmanx; my mind couldn't quite grasp that. I saw him not being hurt by the blast due to his suit but didn't envision him walking right through his blast.
That'd cyke Cyclops out dude.

Attachment: black_panther_1.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 10:58 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Black Panther woops him...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 01:05 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Black Panther 9/10. He's a lot faster, smarter, tactically sound and stronger than Cyclops. He knows just about everything when it comes to the X-MEN considering the Avengers categorized them as a threat in the past. He has access to their strengths and weaknesses. He's easily dodged people with energy projection powers in the past ( IE; Klaw, Doctor Doom, Human Torch etc. ) And since he is wearing a vibranium suit the impact of Cyclops's blasts would be impeded enough for Panther to make his move. He wouldn't even need a surprise attack. He'd just have to keep a certain distance until he KO'D Summers with his Panther-rang. ( Hope you get the joke. )

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:38 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Much much more agile, with superhuman speed, reflexes and strength (yes, above peak human), which would enable him to escape Cyclops's blasts. Even if some hit him, he's going to be able to absorb almost every drop of kinetic energy given out by his blasts, since that's their effect, and ignore it. He then proceeds to gut cyclops with his anti-metal claws

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:48 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

All of these scenarios involve Cyclops shooting Panther. What if he doesn't? Cyke is skilled enough to take down trees, rocks, whatever is available to slow down Panther's race to him. He's also good at taking out flying objects.

I think this is closer than some may think.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 03:28 AM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
All of these scenarios involve Cyclops shooting Panther. What if he doesn't? Cyke is skilled enough to take down trees, rocks, whatever is available to slow down Panther's race to him. He's also good at taking out flying objects.

That's why I gave Cyke the 2/10. Don't get me wrong, I think Cyke wins against most street-levelers, just not Black Panther because of his suit.

Cyke is indeed one of the best strategist and tacticians in Marvel, I think. He could indeed pull a couple wins using his wits.

But, in the long run, BP is just too superior in other areas, which will give him the victories.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 03:37 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melnorme

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Thanks Metalmanx; my mind couldn't quite grasp that. I saw him not being hurt by the blast due to his suit but didn't envision him walking right through his blast.
That'd cyke Cyclops out dude.

laughing

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 03:38 AM
Melnorme is currently offline Click here to Send Melnorme a Private Message Find more posts by Melnorme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Cosmic Flame

IMO that would only delay the inevitable and this is assuming they start off at a pretty great distance. Didn't BP catch up to a rhino and force him into the ground once? I'd say speed and agility would keep him out of harm's way, and when that fails or cyke gets smart (which he will), the vibranium outfit would most likely protect BP.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:27 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote