KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther Vs Daredevil

Black Panther Vs Daredevil
Started by: electrifying 1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LJ27
8 straight 100 yard games

Black Panther Vs Daredevil

I checked for this thread if it has already been done im sorry. Who wins?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 03:46 PM
LJ27 is currently offline Click here to Send LJ27 a Private Message Find more posts by LJ27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

BP

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 03:47 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

If this is Vibe suit Panther he's cooked.

In this suit Panther can cloak, jump from 60 story buildings and land on his feet, take shots from the Hulk, and fire energy from his gloves....all aside from him being the badass fighter he already is.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:43 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Black Panther more often than not.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 06:13 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aries_04
If this is Vibe suit Panther he's cooked.

In this suit Panther can cloak,

Daredevil can see cloaked beings.

jump from 60 story buildings and land on his feet,

Impressive, however it has no use in this fight. Daredevil would still be able to chase after him via billyclub.

take shots from the Hulk,

Daredevil has taken punches from Hulk as well as Namor.

and fire energy from his gloves....all aside from him being the badass fighter he already is.

I doubt Daredevil would have trouble avoiding the energy blasts.

All in all BP is a badass fighter, and this would be something to see. For now id have to say stalemate.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:10 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

what material is DDs suit made from?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:47 PM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

^ Beats me. I would think the yellow(original) and red(basic) were normal cloths.

In later DD issues, i think he upgraded it to a type of buddied armor. It looks padded.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 12:19 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil can see cloaked beings.

First of all Daredevil can't " see ". He has very sensitive hearing which acts like a bats radar. Since the Black Panther is clad in a vibranium mesh uniform which dampens all sound and removes any and all kinetic energy from incoming objects, how do you propose that Daredevil will see him? If Daredevil can't hear it -- he's as BLIND as Ray Charles.

quote:
Impressive, however it has no use in this fight. Daredevil would still be able to chase after him via billyclub.

It has VARIOUS uses in this fight. His billy club would be useless ultimately useless considering that Vibranium removes any and ALL impact from BLUNT objects. The Black Panther has been shot point blank with sub machine guns and remained unharmed in a pile of bullet shells. You think a flimsly little blind man's stick is going to hurt him?

quote:
Daredevil has taken punches from Hulk as well as Namor.
So has the Black Panther. Not to mention Black Panther hits harder than DD any day of the week. Enhanced, Strength, Speed, Agility, Hearing, Sight, Smell...etc. All thanks to intense training and the heart shaped herb.

quote:
I doubt Daredevil would have trouble avoiding the energy blasts.
But considering that Panther is more than likely faster and more agile I think he'd have PLENTY of trouble.

quote:
All in all BP is a badass fighter, and this would be something to see. For now id have to say stalemate. [/B]

Black Panther, hands down. T'Challa has the edge. He's been training for a life time and has more skill than Murdock.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 12:28 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by nathan summers
First of all Daredevil can't " see ". He has very sensitive hearing which acts like a bats radar. Since the Black Panther is clad in a vibranium mesh uniform which dampens all sound and removes any and all kinetic energy from incoming objects, how do you propose that Daredevil will see him? If Daredevil can't hear it -- he's as BLIND as Ray Charles.

Well first off, youre wrong. Matt has "seen" "sensed" cloaked beings that werent even moving. It has nothing to do with sound. Sorry.

It has VARIOUS uses in this fight. His billy club would be useless ultimately useless considering that Vibranium removes any and ALL impact from BLUNT objects. The Black Panther has been shot point blank with sub machine guns and remained unharmed in a pile of bullet shells. You think a flimsly little blind man's stick is going to hurt him?

If you go back and read my post, youll see that i never mentioned anything about Daredevil using the billclub for attacking. Aires_04 mentioned that Panther can jump from 60 stories. I mentioned the billclub to point out the fact that Daredevil doesnt have to jump 60 stories. He has the billclub to swing 60 stories.

So has the Black Panther. Not to mention Black Panther hits harder than DD any day of the week. Enhanced, Strength, Speed, Agility, Hearing, Sight, Smell...etc. All thanks to intense training and the heart shaped herb.

Once again, i mentioned that in response to Aires_04 saying that Panther has taken hits from the Hulk. Daredevil has taken those hits as well. There was no point in him mentioning that. Panther may hit harder than Daredevil, but we all know strength isnt everything in battles. How do BP's senses do against DD's? As far as all street level characters in Marvel go, daredevil is no.1 overall when it comes to senses. I know BP is enhanced.

But considering that Panther is more than likely faster and more agile I think he'd have PLENTY of trouble.

What allows you to make that statement? How can you prove that BP is faster and more agile than Daredevil? If he fires energy from his gloves like Aires_04 stated, that has nothing to do with BP's speed or agility. So yes, most likely DD would indeed dodge BP's blasts with ease.

Black Panther, hands down. T'Challa has the edge. He's been training for a life time and has more skill than Murdock.

Matt has been training since he was a kid. Id qualify that as a lifetime of training as well. Is that an assumption that he has more skill than DD? Can you prove that?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 12:47 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

These two normally fight pretty evenly in the fights i've seen. I give a slight edge to Priest's Panther, but Hudlin's Panther gets curbstomped.

I really don't like Hudlin's Panther.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:14 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
These two normally fight pretty evenly in the fights i've seen.

Sweet, theyve fought before? What happened?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:16 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I've got scans somewhere on my comp. I'll try to post them up...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:19 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I've got scans somewhere on my comp. I'll try to post them up...

Sweet. Thanks. smile

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:23 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Here's one little fight. These are just scans i've found on the net so i don't know what issue it's from...

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

And there's another one i have where Daredevil's being controlled by Mindmaster which i'll post in a sec...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:30 AM
jrodslam

Here's one little fight. These are just scans i've found on the net so i don't know what issue it's from...

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

And there's another one i have where Daredevil's being controlled by Mindmaster which i'll post in a sec...

Kinda dirty of Panther hitting DD from behind. mad

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:35 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

I thought i had another fight but i can't find one. So yeah, that's all i got for now...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:36 AM
jrodslam

Thanks alot for the scans, Lucid. much appreciated.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:39 AM
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Hm, well after seeing that it basically confirms what I was already thinking. The only reason Panther didn't tear Daredevil apart was because he was fighting the mind-control.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:40 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Piedmon
Hm, well after seeing that it basically confirms what I was already thinking. The only reason Panther didn't tear Daredevil apart was because he was fighting the mind-control.

Not in the first set of scans. Did you miss those?

Plus DD was holding back as well when BP was mind controlled. wink

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:43 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Black Panther has the VERY SLIGHT edge here.

BP 6/10.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:59 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote