KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs The Sinister Six

Hulk vs The Sinister Six
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

Hulk vs The Sinister Six

Hulk

vs

Sinister Six

Dr. Octopus
Venom
Electro
Green Goblin
Sandman
Lizard

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 07:34 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Hulk wins but suffers a nice amount of pain

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 08:21 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

When was Lizard ever in the Sinister Six? or GG?..... Venom only ever made a brief appearance as well

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 08:26 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

GG was in it, i dont recall Lizard

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 09:11 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Sinister six have a chance, if Electro kills Hulk. The electrical charge from Electro could short circuit Hulk's heart/brain and pretty much just shut him down.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:12 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

6 has a chance. sandman and venom can possibly try choking him. odds still favor hulk, i think.

i;m still not convinced on the storm/lightning bolt thing, but i suppose there is a chance at least that electro might be able to pull off something of the sort.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melnorme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Sinister six have a chance, if Electro kills Hulk. The electrical charge from Electro could short circuit Hulk's heart/brain and pretty much just shut him down.

Unless Electro's had some massive upgrade, I don't think this is possible.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:25 PM
Melnorme is currently offline Click here to Send Melnorme a Private Message Find more posts by Melnorme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Melnorme
Unless Electro's had some massive upgrade, I don't think this is possible.

Why would he need an upgrade? It takes next to no charge to stop your heart.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:36 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

A ordianry plug socket can stop your heart... that has liek 70-100 units of it's respective energy (think)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:55 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by DrDoom101
GG was in it

you sure? which incarnation? the first one?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

120 volts in a plug, but it's really the watts that kill you. Only takes 1/10th of a watt across your heart to stop it.

This forum sucks.

Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

What do you think it takes to stop the Hulk's heart? Point's moot anyway, since he can regenerate.

Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Hulk wins. Not easily though but he still wins.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:00 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Wrong Piedmon, regenerating won't make a difference if the heart is still in contact, just not working. That's like saying you are going to repair your car when all you did was turn it off. The electrical charge across the heart throws off your heart rate, OR, stops your heart from sending out the electrical charge that keeps it beating by shorting it. Simply put, there is no actual damage to his heart, so there is nothing to regenerate.

I'd estimate it mght take like 1/5th or 1/3rd of a watt, maybe even upwards to 2 watts, since the size of the heart is what makes the difference, not the strength.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:02 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

God I miss logical posts... :cry:

Yes, Nat is right it IS the watts, and not the voltage that kills a person, and it doesn't take very much at all.

Why people think regeneration applies to things like the heart and brain stopping is beyond me...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:05 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Wrong Piedmon, regenerating won't make a difference if the heart is still in contact, just not working. That's like saying you are going to repair your car when all you did was turn it off. The electrical charge across the heart throws off your heart rate, OR, stops your heart from sending out the electrical charge that keeps it beating by shorting it. Simply put, there is no actual damage to his heart, so there is nothing to regenerate.

I'd estimate it mght take like 1/5th or 1/3rd of a watt, maybe even upwards to 2 watts, since the size of the heart is what makes the difference, not the strength.

Lightning or electricity won't do anything to Hulk. He can't really be harmed by any electrical surge. Many have used electricity on him before but that never even phased him one bit.

Attachment: durabilityelectricity026vi.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:09 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Hi HP!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:10 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Except when cellular death occurs in the extremities due to lack of blood flow... then his regeneration will force his blood to start pumping again....

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:13 PM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Hi HP!

Hey what's up CM?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:13 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Volts, he said it right there. You wouldn't even feel 1/10th of a watt, except for the pain in your heart.

Storm's done it, Electro could too.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:14 PM