KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs. Daredevil (no weapons)

Batman vs. Daredevil (no weapons)
Started by: unknowable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
unknowable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman vs. Daredevil (no weapons)

Hand to hand combat, although daredevil's radar is not a weapon, it's an ability/power so it's allowed.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:06 AM
unknowable is currently offline Click here to Send unknowable a Private Message Find more posts by unknowable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Well no weapons automatically puts Batman at a disadvantage.
add the fact that with his Radar sense DD should be able to avoid most of Bats hit. then add DD advantage in speed and agility not to say bats is slow it's just DD is the more faster and agile of the two.

i give this to DD 7/10 times without any Pis or Cis.

if this was written in a actual comic though then bats would be written as being so fast that even DD can't figure out his next move will be while at the same time figuring out what Matt's secret identity really is and knowing what he like to drink in his coffee and whither he like to take summer walks in the park while at the same time figuring out he's blind all by just looking at him.

Logic and clear power advantage don't mean jack shit to Batman's mighty jobber aura.

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Jan 6th, 2006 at 01:19 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:12 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Professor N

Batman is supposed to be a near perfect specimen, i.e an olympic level athlete, stamina, strength and reflexes honed to near human perfect. and he has a masteryof many forms of martial arts. Though he is nowhere near other 'humans' like captain america i bet he can still put up a decent struggle.

DD does have the advantage of enhanced senses etc, but i think it all boils down to who is the better fighter.

There are plenty of martial artists that can take down people stronger than them, bigger than them, and even faster than them, (remember DD is still just a human) and so the differences between them are not as high as you migh assume.

I think in this case, Batman takes this.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:47 AM
Professor N is currently offline Click here to Send Professor N a Private Message Find more posts by Professor N Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^chyea, hes mastered over 127 different forms, and he has armor

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:52 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
^chyea, hes mastered over 127 different forms, and he has armor

don't mean jack when he can't land a punch.

Not trying to down play Bats training. Like I said he would have to land a hit.

And in the strength department i would give it to Bats as well as the Skills.

Speed and Agility and Radar sense that allows him to tell what Bats next move is goes to DD.

unless Bats a half a mile a way DD's ear and sense can pick up what he's going to do before he fully does it. and with no gadgets to mess with it I can't see Bats wining.

And Armour? so what as soon as DD figures out he's not going to get any hits by Punching him in the stomach he goes for that big exposed chin of his.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:59 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknowable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman is a superior fighter, no question. He's taken on superhuman adversaries, hand to hand, like when he fought one of Darksied's goons to the death, the Apokolyptian grunt was able to lift a two ton water tank but Batman took him with a series of dodges and attacks, remember Batman knows where to hit you.

But I can't sleep on Daredevil his agility is definately superior to Batman's but I don't think he's much stronger than him.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:09 AM
unknowable is currently offline Click here to Send unknowable a Private Message Find more posts by unknowable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by unknowable
Batman is a superior fighter, no question. He's taken on superhuman adversaries, hand to hand, like when he fought one of Darksied's goons to the death, the Apokolyptian grunt was able to lift a two ton water tank but Batman took him with a series of dodges and attacks, remember Batman knows where to hit you.

But I can't sleep on Daredevil his agility is definately superior to Batman's but I don't think he's much stronger than him.

he's not. But the strength and skills means nothing when you can't land a punch and you don't have the weapons you rely on as backup to help you.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:14 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Jose123

Speed and Agility and Radar sense that allows him to tell what Bats next move is goes to DD.

unless Bats a half a mile a way DD's ear and sense can pick up what he's going to do before he fully does it. and with no gadgets to mess with it I can't see Bats wining.

And Armour? so what as soon as DD figures out he's not going to get any hits by Punching him in the stomach he goes for that big exposed chin of his.

yea he does have unusually, very quick reflexes....otherwise bats would win, hes stronger and more skilled

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:15 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Professor N

Originally posted by Jose123

I agree with what your saying for the most part, DD def has the speed advantage her, but his radar sense wont do him much good her.

Batman is a master of how many martial arts?? over a hundred, DD will hardly be able to predict what he is doing next, Batman can attack with whatever method he chooses, aikido, kung-fu, ninjitsu, kick-boxing, judo. His movements will not only be erratic, but effective at attacking an opponent he knows will be anticipating his next move.

So what if DD does anticipate/sense his next move, all he will do is block, by which time batman will of changed fighting style, stance, and approach and keep on fighting.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:17 AM
Professor N is currently offline Click here to Send Professor N a Private Message Find more posts by Professor N Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Batman's a disgustingly good martial artist, but so is Daredevil. After seeing some of his better speed feats (deflecting a bullet back at a guy and hitting him between the eyes and shattering his sunglasses) Daredevil is a freaking meta. At LEAST Batgirl level physically.

I'd give Matt 7/10 as well. Both have very good pressure point knowledge and fighting skills, but Daredevil has a distinct speed edge.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:23 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Professor N
I agree with what your saying for the most part, DD def has the speed advantage her, but his radar sense wont do him much good her.

Batman is a master of how many martial arts?? over a hundred, DD will hardly be able to predict what he is doing next, Batman can attack with whatever method he chooses, aikido, kung-fu, ninjitsu, kick-boxing, judo. His movements will not only be erratic, but effective at attacking an opponent he knows will be anticipating his next move.

So what if DD does anticipate/sense his next move, all he will do is block, by which time batman will of changed fighting style, stance, and approach and keep on fighting.

or he can simply move out of the way of his attacks.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:35 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'd go with DD for the win as well.... DD's radar sense will tell him about Batman's armour and where it's weaker points are and, as always, that sense plus his hearing tells him when an opponent is about to move increasing his reaction time (which is why he appears to be so fast) Batman can't fake out DD

unarmed - DD wins

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:35 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknowable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys are down playing Batman's strength a bit, besides hundreds of different forms of attacks his agility is paralleled by few and as for his strength, he's gotta be pretty strong in order to make 50 foot jumps and land on his feet, no doubt he knows how to land but still some shock absorbant force has to come into play to help the landing, enough infact that I would consider it a very strong feat even for an optimaly conditioned athlete.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:52 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

The fact is, Daredevil does all of those things too... His senses make him even faster than Batman, though his fighting skills are just a notch below, IMO. In everything else, they're essentially equal.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:54 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by unknowable
You guys are down playing Batman's strength a bit, besides hundreds of different forms of attacks his agility is paralleled by few and as for his strength, he's gotta be pretty strong in order to make 50 foot jumps and land on his feet, no doubt he knows how to land but still some shock absorbant force has to come into play to help the landing, enough infact that I would consider it a very strong feat even for an optimaly conditioned athlete.

were not downplaying his strength or his speed and agility. Just when compared to DD hs agility and speed is much better than Bats. just a notch above.

His strength and definatly his skills are his advantages in this match. but like I said it's not going to do much if he can't land a hit.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:35 AM
Whatup880088
Restricted

Account Restricted

yup

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:37 AM
Whatup880088 is currently offline Click here to Send Whatup880088 a Private Message Find more posts by Whatup880088 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

The problem is, once DD comes in for an attack, Batman breaks him in half. He's a million times the fighter DD is.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:39 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Juntai
The problem is, once DD comes in for an attack, Batman breaks him in half. He's a million times the fighter DD is.

the problem is he has to land a hit.

But I have to admit if he can land a hit or two DD is getting knocked the **** out.

So this match depends on Matt using his speed and agility and super senes to avoid Bats hits for most of the fight. If he can do that then he can win.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:44 AM
Whatup880088
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Juntai

were do u get that notion from?
DD has gone toe to toe with some of mavels best fighters. can batman say he was trained by some one as good as stick? ( by the way stick would beat batmans ass all over the place) batman may be a better fighter then DD but not by enough to amke a seorus deffrence and then u add in DD speed advantage of knowing were batman attacks befor he attacks

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:44 AM
Whatup880088 is currently offline Click here to Send Whatup880088 a Private Message Find more posts by Whatup880088 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Basically Daredevil is the best of Batman and Nightwing in one package. He is as strong and skilled as Bruce and as fast and agile as Dick but ontop of that he also has a radar senses and superhuman reaction time. H2H with out any weapons is DDs fight and he gets the majority of wins 7 perhaps even 8 out of 10. To think that Bruce can get the majority of wins in these fight is absurd.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:45 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote