KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rune King Thor vs. The Sentry

Rune King Thor vs. The Sentry
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Rune King Thor vs. The Sentry

Rune King Thor

vs.

The Sentry

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:16 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fonzie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rune King Thor 10/10. Sentry, has only shown to be just above herald-level, but still way below Skyfather level, and RKT is way ABOVE Skyfather.

Aaaaayyyyyyeeeeee!!!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 09:14 PM
Fonzie is currently offline Click here to Send Fonzie a Private Message Find more posts by Fonzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fonzie
Rune King Thor 10/10. Sentry, has only shown to be just above herald-level, but still way below Skyfather level, and RKT is way ABOVE Skyfather.

Aaaaayyyyyyeeeeee!!!
who says skyfathers are so much stronger than a herald??? and Sentry stalemated a galactus, if what he boasts he can do is true, than he wins, and if he doesnt he releases the void and thor dies a horrible death.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 09:44 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fonzie
Restricted

Account Restricted

who says Skyfathers are more powerful than heralds? well, Odin, a skyfather, dropped the Silver Surfer, the most powerful herald, in one blast. And the Sentry stalemating Galactus was all a bunch of PIS, Sentry got his ass handed to him by Photon, who's just above herald level. RKT wins 1000/1000.

Aaaaaaayyyyyyyeeeeee!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 10:51 PM
Fonzie is currently offline Click here to Send Fonzie a Private Message Find more posts by Fonzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

can rune king thor create pocket universes?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:34 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Why would he need to create a pocket universe to beat sentry........What the f**k?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:41 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Odin smacked away the Silver Surfer, who was attacking him with Thanos. RKT is above Odin - he'll lock Sentry in a room with the Void, forever. evil face

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:00 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

RKT will cut off Sentry powers like Genis did and send him to Hel relam.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:21 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

who says Skyfathers are more powerful than heralds? well, Odin, a skyfather, dropped the Silver Surfer, the most powerful herald, in one blast. And the Sentry stalemating Galactus was all a bunch of PIS, Sentry got his ass handed to him by Photon, who's just above herald level. RKT wins 1000/1000.

Aaaaaaayyyyyyyeeeeee!

When did Photon hand Sentry his ass?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:52 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

im just asking if he can or cant can he create pocket universes?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 02:09 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Aaaaayyyyyyeeeeee!!!

Where did RKT show himself to be way above his father. Forgive me if im wrong but is that not an assumption?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 02:56 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

sooooooooooooooo can he make a pocket universe or not?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:39 AM
the Darkone

Originally posted by Mider
sooooooooooooooo can he make a pocket universe or not?

Yes he could. now give it a rest.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:49 PM
Mider

thanks darkone sorry if i dont believe you since half the time you come with opinions and never proof.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:51 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Where did RKT show himself to be way above his father. Forgive me if im wrong but is that not an assumption?

Agreed .... the mental taxation of the moon incident would not have been such a problem for Odin. There are though a few incidents to suggest he is superior to his father, i.e. they way he beat the Mangog and the way he defeated the destroyer. Sky fathers are above Heralds, but no as far was previously suggested. IMO Sentry (like Superman) has the power to take on a Sky father, i.e. both are packing planet destroying / Dragonball z power, but he does not have the versatility. Although he's mega durable, i find it hard to believe that he would survive adamantium melting blast !

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 04:18 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Mider
thanks darkone sorry if i dont believe you since half the time you come with opinions and never proof.

where's the f**k is your proof, I'm sorry that I have a life and you don't worrying about who or what can they do. You and this can he make a pocket universe sh**. If you read Thor dissemble he is more powerful than any sky-father, having full control of the Odin force and rune magic. And read some Journey into the Mystery.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 04:19 PM
Mider

then dont come and post no one forced you to come here and become registered or to come back here to post often who was rude to you no body was so why are you all uppity you do this in other threads anyway you say such and such can do this and that and have nothing to back it up and now your upset should i have been so upset with you since youve done this more then once?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 04:32 PM
leonheartmm

i say sentry wins

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 04:36 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

uh, thor has shown sufficient ability to put surfer down with relative ease. he was in the throws of warrior madness though. but this wouldnt help him in a fight against odin in the least. thor would still get his ass handed to him. easier than thor handed surfer his ass.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:29 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Rune King Thor vs. The Sentry

Originally posted by the Darkone
Rune King Thor

vs.

The Sentry

Lord Thor FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:08 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote