KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus versus Onslaught with a twist

Galactus versus Onslaught with a twist
Started by: King KAM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King KAM

Galactus versus Onslaught with a twist

there is 3 onslaughts, it doesnt matter though they all still lose....badly

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 11:16 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

u underestimate onslaught, a single one could destroy galactus.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:33 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
u underestimate onslaught, a single one could destroy galactus.
words spoken by a true moron

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:33 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

atleast the moron can speak properly, work on ur damn grammer a bit

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:35 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

laughing

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:37 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by leonheartmm
atleast the moron can speak properly, work on ur damn grammer a bit
you just mispelled grammar idiot, and how does onslaught equal galactus?????

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:37 AM
Spawnrules
Tiger

thor defeated galactus at thors full power, thors full power didnt scrath onslaught a bit

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:45 AM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Spawnrules
thor defeated galactus at thors full power, thors full power didnt scrath onslaught a bit
thor never defeated galactus at 100% and never even comes close, Galactus is a cosmic being the 3rd strongest in the universe, what in the hell makes you think franklin richards and a few mutants are stronger???

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:47 AM
Spawnrules
Tiger

no listen galactus wasnt at full power thor was an a godforce blast doesnt even scrath onslaught and galactus said it was a pain he felt after ions

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:49 AM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

no listen galactus wasnt at full power thor was an a godforce blast doesnt even scrath onslaught and galactus said it was a pain he felt after ions
Galactus was at about 10%

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:50 AM
leonheartmm

Originally posted by King KAM

ive written that crap many MANY times before, frankly im so bored with writin, onslaught, franklin, nate, cable, genis n strange articles that i dont remember half of em. but here goes.

he killed most of earth's heroes no PIS
took direct hits from the likes of thor etc without even staggering{people equal t or greater than surfer}
went up against the cmbined forces of people who have beat galactus before{like alpha flight, avengers, fantastis four, many supervillians n list keeps on goin} had the combined and greatly enhanced n developed powers of mags, xavier, x man, and a lil bit of franklin richards
ripped the ruby of cyttorak from juggernauts body{remember that the ruby itself has nearly as much power as cyttorak himself whether utilized or not, n cyttorak could not even be controlled by eternity}
manhandled JEAN GREY in the psychic plane, the same jean grey who could evoke the power of the pheonix n mocked her own strangth compared to the power of the pheonix
captured nate grey who is the second most powerful mutant ever and is above skyfather level in power and near or above galactus in potential{as his weaker half brother can potentially eat stars n he can potentially surpass dark pheonix power levels}
people like xavier have broken through galactus's mental barriers before with a lil help from magneto
even before his endless evolution could produce results, n even with a very small contact with franklin n nate, he could easily create a second sun{a star} and destroy the planet and the solar system{remember that this was just as his powers were maturing. went toe to toe with midless hulk who is way above heralds etc in strangth, even when his armour was ripped off{mlijnor couldnt DENT it, n mlijnor is more powerfull than surfer's power cosmic} he became stronger n immune to physical dmage, was more powerful telepathically than xavier with cerebro. was made of pure psionic energy and will. killed all of earth's notable non mutant heroes{includin gods like thor}. wasnt even close to full potential n was almost omniscient. remembre that even the most powerful people were afraid of him.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:52 AM
Mr.Biscuits

laughing

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:53 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

n thas not even all of what hes done

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:54 AM
King KAM

yet he lost...Galactus at 50% is undefeated

Mr.Biscuits

laughing........................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King KAM

Originally posted by thesilverspider
laughing
u think this is idiocy at its finest also?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:55 AM
vold

and you just misspelled misspelled

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:56 AM
vold is currently offline Click here to Send vold a Private Message Find more posts by vold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by vold
and you just misspelled misspelled
i dont make grammar cracks cuss i dont give a f'uck

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:59 AM
Spawnrules
Tiger

who does

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:59 AM
leonheartmm

thor never defeated galactus at 100% and never even comes close, Galactus is a cosmic being the 3rd strongest in the universe, what in the hell makes you think franklin richards and a few mutants are stronger???

the third strongest in the universe?! u have lost ur MIND.

lets take a look shall we, at UNIVERSAL{leavin the multiverse out} beings who ARE stronger than him

thanos{hotu}
wielder of the infinite gauntlet
the ultimate nullifier{Which has killed galactus before}
etrnity, infinite, death
entropy, apiphany
abraxas
the infinites
master order, lord chaos
the inbetweener
current dr strange
franklin richards
pheonix
cyttorak
the celestials{maybe}
numinus
shuma gorath
full power dormammu{almost the same}
psi lord
hyperstorm
scarlet witch with chaos wave
maelstrom with infinite
dark pheonix
the void
full powered fallen one
sentry{almost the same}
and the list goes on, its only galactus's PURPOSE which is great, not himself

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:01 AM