KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Predator

Wolverine vs Predator
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Wolverine vs Predator

o0o0o0o

who takes the cake?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:41 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

Predator. He got all the good gadgets and would fry Wolverine with his shoulder cannon. Claw vs Claw I think Wolvie would win. Adamantium is stronger than his since it melts from Alien acid.

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:43 AM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

[sarcasm]Geeeeee just what we need, another Wolverine vs thread. [/sarcasm]

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:48 AM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
[sarcasm]Geeeeee just what we need, another Wolverine vs thread. [/sarcasm]

Well itll die quickly if no one responds to it. How ironic stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:50 AM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman420sexy

Originally posted by supervenom
Predator. He got all the good gadgets and would fry Wolverine with his shoulder cannon. Claw vs Claw I think Wolvie would win. Adamantium is stronger than his since it melts from Alien acid.

wait, punshiers got an adamantium skeleton?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:06 AM
superman420sexy is currently offline Click here to Send superman420sexy a Private Message Find more posts by superman420sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^u mean predator?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:25 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman420sexy

oh shitI thought we were talking about punisher hah. Hmm I think wolvie could kill predator honestly if Arnold Schwarzenager or h/e you spell it did

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:27 AM
superman420sexy is currently offline Click here to Send superman420sexy a Private Message Find more posts by superman420sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

well wolverine wins because he is the god of Versus forum he will shoot out his claws from his hand into the predator[sarcasm] (so true heard it all from a wolverine fanboy did you know wolverine can fly too!)[/sarcasm] na but seriously Braz get over with your predator obsession you have made like 8 in the last week or so

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:36 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

yea, if wolverine manages somehow to get up close to the pred, then he goes down IMO too...cuz them claws are perrty deadly

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:38 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by FG725
well wolverine wins because he is the god of Versus forum he will shoot out his claws from his hand into the predator[sarcasm] (so true heard it all from a wolverine fanboy did you know wolverine can fly too!)[/sarcasm] na but seriously Braz get over with your predator obsession you have made like 8 in the last week or so

lol yea i know, hes so dope though...dont u think?!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:39 AM
superman420sexy

i mean just because some guy probably said one time that wolverine could kill superman because of his healing factor and claws, which is obviously stupid, doesn't mean it is retarded for someone to think he could possibly win a fight at all. GOD

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:40 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by braz
lol yea i know, hes so dope though...dont u think?!

it's because i gave you that link isn't it?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 07:30 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Anyway

Predator hunts and sees that his mele weapons don't cut of his limbs and the only damage it does is quickly healed again.

Pred gets fed up and decides to blast head of with his plasmacaster a couple of dozen times.

Wolverine knocked out

Wolverine is skined alive or gets his head taken off ala Ultimate Hulk.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 08:24 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Jose123
Anyway

Predator hunts and sees that his mele weapons don't cut of his limbs and the only damage it does is quickly healed again.

Pred gets fed up and decides to blast head of with his plasmacaster a couple of dozen times.

Wolverine knocked out

Wolverine is skined alive or gets his head taken off ala Ultimate Hulk.

haha yes precisely, and yea that link got me like obsessed dude lol good job

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 10:24 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

haha yes precisely, and yea that link got me like obsessed dude lol good job

You should go to the Game vs. boards. there seems to be a lot of Pred and alien matches popping up.

Some even started by me smile

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 10:35 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

sweedish

bump bump

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 01:41 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

sweedish

bump bump

I think you tired everyone out with all these pred matches. smile

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 02:29 PM