KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs War Machine

Batman vs War Machine
Started by: LJ27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LJ27
8 straight 100 yard games

Batman vs War Machine

No prep. Who wins?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:06 AM
LJ27 is currently offline Click here to Send LJ27 a Private Message Find more posts by LJ27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

war machine.

Batarangs,smoke grenades,reg grenades,and sonics aren't really going to do anything.

unless Bats has his jet.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:08 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Lets just have Batman against LT,Celestials,Korvac,In-Betweener,Doomsday,Flash,Composite Superman,5-D Imps.Hell I think he could win..NO ONE beats bat god laughing

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:16 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

No prep? War Machine.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:17 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Batman gets nuked + = and that means the end even for the Batgod

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:19 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

ha

we all know batman does not have any powers right? wrong batman will run faster than the flash. Yeah people do incredible things when their lifes are in danger.

All jokes aside how is war machine going to stand up to a time fused batarang bomb. You guys did not know he carried something like this right? This one is new to me too. Nevermind that will kill war machine and batman does not kill. I go back to my first thought batman runs like there is not tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 07:15 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

war machine's armour can take hits from air to air missiles. I doubt a batarang bomb would do anything to him.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 09:58 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

I don't think air missiles have the type of distructive power, that something like a time fused bomb might have.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 10:54 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
I don't think air missiles have the type of distructive power, that something like a time fused bomb might have.

What exactly is a time fused bomb made of? Whats it blast radius and destructive power?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 10:58 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Blast Radius don't know everything was contained underground

I don't know how to discribe it but I do know that it has two modes when it explodes......You have the first normal initial blast and then the second part comes as strong pillar of fire ball or light. Which ever one it was I know that Z (the guy that the JLA where fighting) did not have a good day. The bomb also had this written on it (HI/EX) possibly standing for high explosive.

Last edited by lifeisaglich on Jan 21st, 2006 at 11:30 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:28 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I don't know how to discribe it but I do know that it has two modes when it explodes......You have the first normal initial blast and then the second part comes as strong pillar of fire ball or light. Which ever one it was I know that Z (the guy that the JLA where fighting) did not have a good day. The bomb also had this written on it (HI/EX) possibly standing for high explosive.

Which would you compare it to a mini Nuke? Or a mini daisy cutter?

did bats say it was nuclear or something?

How big was the shell that contained it?

does he carry it on him on a regular bases or was it just something he prepared for in that fight.

It's just something he carries right and has to throw? Whats stoping War machine from fliying up and blasting him from above?

So you don't really know how much damage it did then if it was contained underground?

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Jan 21st, 2006 at 11:39 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:34 PM
doctorstrongbad

Batman has no chance. War Machine then kills Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl. Then goes home and looks at the clock. Wow that took less than 10 minutes. hehe Lets try to make some fair fights on here. k?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:37 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Batman has no chance. War Machine then kills Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl. Then goes home and looks at the clock. Wow that took less than 10 minutes. hehe Lets try to make some fair fights on here. k?

NEVER!!!!!!!!

evil face

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

quote:
Which would you compare it to a mini Nuke? Or a mini daisy cutter?

Mini nuke can't say but it did make a big bang besides the person the JLA were fighting (Z) was from martian manhunters home world. I guess he is partly credited for destroying his home world.

quote:
did bats say it was nuclear or something?

Batman did not say it was a nuclear anything he just threw it and ran off with the rest of the JLA.

quote:
How big was the shell that contained it?

The shell was as big as your regular batarang.

quote:
does he carry it on him on a regular bases or was it just something he prepared for in that fight.

I don't think batman prepared for this encounter with z. How would batman be prepared when they were taken by surprise. Maybe this falls under the category of batman is always prepared. Or batman was able to escape Z's surprise trap run to his batcave, get the bomb runs back to the JLA and is recaptured by Z. Because he knows everything is going to be find in the end and he is going to get a chance to use his new toy. (those this work)

quote:
It's just something he carries right and has to throw? Whats stopping War machine from flying up and blasting him from above?

Nothing and what is to stop batman from calling in his jet, or car for distraction and for his later getaway plan.

quote:
So you don't really know how much damage it did then if it was contained underground?

No but how would you explain the big pillar of light that shot from the ground creating a crater.

Last edited by lifeisaglich on Jan 22nd, 2006 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:16 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

So it's a batarang he has to throw then?

War machine flies up avoiding the blast then rains down his fire power.

match over.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:19 AM
lifeisaglich

Batman seeing War machine has alread called his batman plane. As War machine flies up avoiding the intial blast and as he starts to rain down his power the batplane drops the batmobile and open's a salvo of missiles on war machines back pushing him low enough for batman to throw his fused bomb and as war machine finishes off the batplane (which is not long) the bomb goes off batman is nowhere to be seen.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:41 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I think the Batplane isn't going to help that much.
The armor is just too versitile
http://www.advancediron.com/armory/warmachine.php

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:49 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Batman seeing War machine has alread called his batman plane. As War machine flies up avoiding the intial blast and as he starts to rain down his power the batplane drops the batmobile and open's a salvo of missiles on war machines back pushing him low enough for batman to throw his fused bomb and as war machine finishes off the batplane (which is not long) the bomb goes off batman is nowhere to be seen.

Or his fire power takes him out before he can ever reach to signal his batplane or war machine Kills him before his batplane ever reaches him to save him.

Can't see Bats wining this without prep

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:49 AM
lifeisaglich

I did not say batman won is my senario all I had batman do is create a diversion. drops his bomb will war machine was distracted and I have batman run away will the all of this was taking place. And I never said war machine was destroyed either.

And if you noticed I never said the time fuse bomb destroyed war machine. Even though it could. Based on what happened to z.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:04 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I did not say batman won is my senario all I had batman do is create a diversion. drops his bomb will war machine was distracted and I have batman run away will the all of this was taking place. And I never said war machine was destroyed either.

And if you noticed I never said the time fuse bomb destroyed war machine. Even though it could. Based on what happened to z.

Then why bring it up in VS match?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:10 AM