KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » martial arts torment

martial arts torment
Started by: ALEMASTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

martial arts torment

rite heres the competers

batgirl
batgirl II
batman
elektra
iron fist
robin
robin II
robin III
captian america
Spoiler
blue beetle
blackpanther
ra al ghaul

who will win

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 08:00 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batman2505
Restricted

Account Restricted

it would pobably end up in batman and captain america in a tie

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 11:25 PM
batman2505 is currently offline Click here to Send batman2505 a Private Message Find more posts by batman2505 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Iron Fist will win. Who is the best MA in the list? Elektra... maybe Cap.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 11:31 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Where is Shang Chi on the list?

Seriously his title is even, the master of Kung fu.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 11:38 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

I've always wondered how Elektra is so good if Bullseye brutalized her. Could someone please explain to me when she got this great skill boost?

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 12:32 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Her MK solo series.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 12:33 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Her MK solo series.
and Mark Millar....

but anywho, Ironfist gets roasted, i dont care how fashionable he is becoming right now, Cap wins.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 12:59 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

He isn't as skilled as Cap but it is well with in is capabilities to clean house here. His Iron Fist will rip these combatants to shreds.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:07 AM
King KAM

He isn't as skilled as Cap but it is well with in is capabilities to clean house here. His Iron Fist will rip these combatants to shreds.
he cant use it too often, and he is liable to miss it atleast once, and then hes done for.....but can we pretty please not argue....you and i know this is the most tired out subject on the forum

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:10 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by King KAM
he cant use it too often, and he is liable to miss it atleast once, and then hes done for.....but can we pretty please not argue....you and i know this is the most tired out subject on the forum

Hehe okay

Even with out the Iron Fist, Danny is a capable fighter in his own rights. He is certainly better then Batman. But if Danny doesn't win it will be either Elektra or Cap who do.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:13 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

If Shangi Chi or Daredevil were on the list I would give it to them, but since they aren't i'll say Cap.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:40 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Zartan the Weapon Master said that Cap was Shang Chi's superior...

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:46 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Zartan the Weapon Master said that Cap was Shang Chi's superior...

no

:blow up:

zorro

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:49 AM
nathan summers
the man called cable

I'm all for Black Panther. He was able to defeat, thought just barely and not without major damage, Iron Fist when Rand was using it throughout their fight.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 02:01 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

Re: martial arts torment

Originally posted by ALEMASTER
rite heres the competers

batgirl
batgirl II
batman
elektra
iron fist
robin
robin II
robin III
captian america
Spoiler
blue beetle
blackpanther
ra al ghaul

who will win

Explain this tournament better. You say tournament. Does that mean Karate Kid style? By that I mean, point system with no extras? Or do they get their normal gear, ie Cap's sheild? And are we just judging their skills like on a scorecard, or having them just fight eachother.

I do no have enough information to know what on earth you want.........

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 02:26 AM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Re: Re: martial arts torment

Originally posted by superman41082
Explain this tournament better. You say tournament. Does that mean Karate Kid style? By that I mean, point system with no extras? Or do they get their normal gear, ie Cap's sheild? And are we just judging their skills like on a scorecard, or having them just fight eachother.

I do no have enough information to know what on earth you want.........

I think BP is WAY underrated here. His stats are essentially the same as CAP's due to the heart shaped herb that enhances physical abilities to peak human and the Vibranium suit that essentially deadens all impact. Bullets shot at him simply fall to the ground instead of penetrating him- regular martial arts attacks are going to be a LOT less effective vs. an unarmored combatant.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 03:10 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Martial arts torment? Does that mean being forced to watch unending 1970s kung fu movies?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 03:57 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote