KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs. Batman (no gadgets, no outside help)

Black Panther vs. Batman (no gadgets, no outside help)
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Black Panther vs. Batman (no gadgets, no outside help)

Black Panther

vs.

Batman

(no gadgets, no outside help)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 11:31 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

BP

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 11:44 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No gadgets means no vibranium suit I guess. If it's just a hand-to-hand spar then it can go either way. Batman is certainly more skilled though.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:03 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I'd call it a tie. BP is faster and stronger but Batman's martial arts skill should even it up.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:06 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

problem is that BP has that herb that enhances his physique to light superhuman levels. maybe a bit above Cap America.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:07 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

BP is more skilled then batman, BP was trained at a very young age to become the future king. BP fighting skill adapet to other fighting styles, becuase you know more then one fighting styles doesn't mean you are better than the person that knows one. BP has beaten people that have been trained in other fighting styles and they are just as good as batman. BP 7/10

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:19 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
BP is more skilled then batman, BP was trained at a very young age to become the future king. BP fighting skill adapet to other fighting styles, becuase you know more then one fighting styles doesn't mean you are better than the person that knows one. BP has beaten people that have been trained in other fighting styles and they are just as good as batman. BP 7/10
And Bp got tossed by captain America in h2h, this is crazy, people Say that Captain America cant take bats, and that batsis more skilled, but t'challa can? my ass, Cap would but the whoopin on them both.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 02:53 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by the Darkone
becuase you know more then one fighting styles doesn't mean you are better than the person that knows one.

9/10, yes it does. You bias against DC deludes once again.

50/50 for both. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 02:55 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Batman 6/10.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 03:09 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman wins.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 03:26 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

5 each. This is basically identical to Cap vs. Batman, except BP is a bit better physically than Cap (speed) and Cap is a slightly better fighter than BP... I'd give Batman an edge over both though, simply because he has way the heck more variety than both combined. Variety+experience is potent as hell- too much can confuse someone who isn't very battle savvy, but Batman beats up people all the time, and DOES know how to make each style effective. DC martial arts are way crazier than Marvel's, generally. (except Gamora and Karnak and the like, naturally)

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:10 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Dizzle
5 each. This is basically identical to Cap vs. Batman, except BP is a bit better physically than Cap (speed) and Cap is a slightly better fighter than BP... I'd give Batman an edge over both though, simply because he has way the heck more variety than both combined. Variety+experience is potent as hell- too much can confuse someone who isn't very battle savvy, but Batman beats up people all the time, and DOES know how to make each style effective. DC martial arts are way crazier than Marvel's, generally. (except Gamora and Karnak and the like, naturally)
Bp isnt faster than the cap.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:12 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Dizzle
BP is a bit better physically than Cap (speed)..

Of all physical attributes, are you saying that BP is only better than Cap in terms of speed? How so?

Or are you saying that in ALL attributes(besides fighting), BP is better than Cap?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:21 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by King KAM
And Bp got tossed by captain America in h2h, this is crazy, people Say that Captain America cant take bats, and that batsis more skilled, but t'challa can? my ass, Cap would but the whoopin on them both.

BP's got more victories against Cap than Cap does against BP...

BP wins... Various expert lvl fighting styles...Much stronger...Much faster... Batman's lights go out...

BP 7/10

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:25 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Tony Stark
BP's got more victories against Cap than Cap does against BP...

What comics are these victories in? Books and issue numbers please?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:28 AM
nathan summers
the man called cable

Panther, all the way.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:31 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by jrodslam
What comics are these victories in? Books and issue numbers please?

I'll get back to you with that...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:31 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Black Panther beat Captain America in Black Panther #1. " Who is the Black Panther. " Right?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:33 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Draco69
9/10, yes it does.
No. It honestly doesn't. Not all Martial Arts are useful. Watch some UFC on Spike TV.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 05:47 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Exactly, Not all martial arts are helpful because you know so call 147 styles (which is unrealistic and bullsh**) dosen't guarantee a win, when batman fougth azrael, bane, deathstroke I don't think which 147 fighting styles he was going to use and he still lost to them. BP knows one fighting style and that fighting style has evolved over the years and his style works it's the same style that his father used to beat captain america, even captain america stated he respects and fears black panther and he knows that black panther can beat him if he has too.

Black Panther 7/10 Bow down to the King

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 06:53 PM