KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » classic Juggernaut vs Doomsday

classic Juggernaut vs Doomsday
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

classic Juggernaut vs Doomsday

who wins? when doomsday and superman fight the wave of their hits broke the windows. when rogue hit juggernaut whit somemuch power that the wave of her fist broke the windws nothing happened juggernaut then he hit her with a backslash she flied over a muntain

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 11:21 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

They would stalemate. Juggernaut has no means of defeating Doomsday and vice versa.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 11:29 AM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

if they fight long enough theoreticarlly doomsday may find a way to beat him since he found a way to beat an energy being.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 11:33 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

but juggernaut powers are from magick doomsday has nothing to do with magick

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 11:37 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

neither did onslaughts but we know what happend in there encounters do we not?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 12:57 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

that was fake fight the gem was never inside his chest

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:14 PM
Mider

how can it be a fake fight?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:26 PM
Estacado
Legendary

sorry not fake fight but screwd up fight

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:29 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I could imagine Doomsday finding the ruby of cyttorak becoming doomernaut evil face evil face

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:33 PM
Betageuze

I hate those little Juggernaut Fans, who think... this guy cannot beaten by ANYBODY...... damn... what do you really think ???

Juggernaut was put down with one clear punch by Superman.......

and this same Superman... only won against Hulk... because he is the bigger name in the business...

Spiderman can outsmart and .. DEFEAT .. the Classic Juggernaut

Hulk... Savage or Mindless or War ... can beat Classic or even 8th day or Trion

Gladiator .. destroyed Juggernaut

and i not really have to say... what a HULK KILLER HUMANOID could do .. to Juggernaut

so .. shut up ... all you incurable Juggy Fans outthere....

there a even bigger ones .. in the business

Hulk, Superman, Gladiator, Thor, HULK KILLER HUMANOID, Hercules, Spiderman, Kurse, Doomsday..... and the list goes one and on .. and on

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:40 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaholdrudan

quote : /Betageuze/ I hate those little Juggernaut Fans, who think... this guy cannot beaten by ANYBODY...... damn... what do you really think ???

Juggernaut was put down with one clear punch by Superman.......

and this same Superman... only won against Hulk... because he is the bigger name in the business...

Spiderman can outsmart and .. DEFEAT .. the Classic Juggernaut

Hulk... Savage or Mindless or War ... can beat Classic or even 8th day or Trion

Gladiator .. destroyed Juggernaut

and i not really have to say... what a HULK KILLER HUMANOID could do .. to Juggernaut

so .. shut up ... all you incurable Juggy Fans outthere....

there a even bigger ones .. in the business

Hulk, Superman, Gladiator, Thor, HULK KILLER HUMANOID, Hercules, Spiderman, Kurse, Doomsday..... and the list goes one and on .. and on
\
\ ..dude u suck

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:46 PM
Chaholdrudan is currently offline Click here to Send Chaholdrudan a Private Message Find more posts by Chaholdrudan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

betgauze you dumbass juggernaut almost killed savage hulk two times and they only fought two times war hulk beat juggernaut but he was empowered by celestials beings above galactus and the superman juggernaut fight was marvel vs dc which is fan voted in that case venom beat the crap out of superman in marvel vs dc and juggernaut had beaten thor to unconsiusness i think u don't know much about comics

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:55 PM
Betageuze

all what you guys have to do... is.. to ACCEPT that a fully enraged Mindless Hulk CANNOT be beaten by a Juggernaut.

Mindless one.... is the most powerful human being.... his physical strength has no limits..... he is awesome

i would doubt, that Kurse could survive an encounter with him.. and Kurse is 4times Thor strength (Juggernaut would not survive a clash with Kurse)

i even believe.. that a fully powered Abomination would have a very very good chance to defeat the Juggernaut

dont make the mistake to compare Juggernaut with the Mindless Hulk..... only a few guys are in the same league than Mindless Hulk

Mindless Hulk has fought stronger guys than Classic (or stronger versions of) Juggernaut:

Hercules
Thor
Gladiator
Fantastic Four
HULK KILLER HUMANOID
Galaxy Master
Abomination (fully powered)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:55 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

betgauze you dumbass juggernaut almost killed savage hulk two times and they only fought two times war hulk beat juggernaut but he was empowered by celestials beings above galactus and the superman juggernaut fight was marvel vs dc which is fan voted in that case venom beat the crap out of superman in marvel vs dc and juggernaut had beaten thor to unconsiusness i think u don't know much about comicsyou idiot even thor beat the crap out of gladiator thor was beaten by juggernaut to unconsiussness he tok down the thing with 3 punches you are trying to be smart but it won't work cause you are not

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:58 PM
Betageuze

yes you are right... it seems .. you dont know very much about comics

i read Marvel since the seventies..... i know.... what is going on....

Classic Juggernaut is fully overrated... there are a few dumb Juggy fans outthere.. who think... that "his" guy is UNBEATABLE .. under normal circumstances

you have to accept... that in comics... that here more things are counts.... than only stats....

Hulk has experience... experience... experience

thats why Fantastic Fours Thing mostly looks very good in a fight against Hulk.... of course he never won

YOU HAVE NO IDEA .. ABOUT COMICS !

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:00 PM
Betageuze

WHAT OPINION CAN I HAVE ABOUT A GUY ... WHO WEARS THE NAME OF ... "his HERO".... IN HIS NICKNAME...

a bit prejudiced .. dont you ??

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:02 PM
Estacado
Legendary

i never said he is unbeatable can't but i have almost all juggernaut comics except maybe 5or 6 so i think i know him better than you

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:12 PM
Betageuze

read it on my lips humanoid.....

JUGGERNAUT CAN NOT BEAT MINDLESS HULK

the one he beat the Hulk .. was when he tried it in streeth clothes... and here he has the advantage because of the suprise effect.....

in an one on one.... ... same requirements for both..... Mindless Hulk not only beat him.... he would DESTROY the Juggernaut.... once and for all

Mindless Hulk is TOO much physical power for him...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:17 PM
Estacado
Legendary

i agree with that i never said that he can betat mindless hulk i said trin can beta him wwho is a god above skyfaher

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:19 PM
Estacado
Legendary

and he can't destroy him because his durability and ability to dn't feel pain is even above galactuses level

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:21 PM