KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lady Shiva vs. Iron Fist

Lady Shiva vs. Iron Fist
Started by: Darth Kal-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Lady Shiva vs. Iron Fist

H2h combat only. No weapons, nada. This fight occurs in a dojo.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 11:53 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Shiva is the better fighter but Iron Fist has his chi attacks. Shiva can win if she does it quickly...preferably the Leopard Blow.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 11:54 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

Shiva is the better fighter but by a small margin. I give it to Iron fist since he can use his chi to amp up his physical skills.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 04:50 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Iron Fist

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 04:52 AM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

And Iron Fist has done what that's impressive? The good Lady's kicked the crap out of almost every single one of DC Earth's martial artists. Shiva wins, by a good margin. Iron Fist jobs to Captain America...

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:28 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

-staggers luke cage
-keeps up with spider-man
-fighting and embarassing colossus, wolverine and nightcralwer at once
-beating up 50+ shield agents while holding back
-killed a dragon to get his "ironfist"
-dodges bullets
-taken whirlwind on while spinning

for starters

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:45 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

This would be a REALLY good fight if Danny weren't allowed to use his Chi abilities.

With them, though, it's vastly in his favor - even WITH Shiva's leopard blow.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 07:39 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Fun fact: Danny knows the Leopard's Blow also! *shocked* When I first joined CBR a couple years ago someone post a scan in an IF VS Shiva thread of Danny totally trashing a group of people and the narrative listed all the moves he was doing and the last line in the narrative was something around "and... the Leopard's Blow!" evil face

Anyway Danny with out chi amping I think we are looking at a clean split that leans slightly in IF favour.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 07:57 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I would say that without chi Shiva wins 6-7/10 but not without a fight. but with chi IF wins 9/10 one being if IF suddenly trips falls and accidently hits himself with his own iron fist. Was IF killing the person? he was fighting because unless he was thats not the true Leopard Blow that Shiva does.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Last edited by Superherovandal on Nov 29th, 2006 at 08:39 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 08:37 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I would say that without chi Shiva wins 6-7/10 but not without a fight. but with chi IF wins 9/10 one being if IF suddenly trips falls and accidently hits himself with his own iron fist. Was IF killing the person? he was fighting because unless he was thats not the true Leopard Blow that Shiva does.

Or maybe Danny is so skilled he can do the Leopard's Blow on someone with out killing them. evil face

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 08:41 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Or maybe Danny is so skilled he can do the Leopard's Blow on someone with out killing them. evil face

Batman can use a non-lethal variation of the Leopard blow, so if Danny knew the technique, I'd say it would be well within his abilities to adapt it in the same way.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 08:44 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Soljer
Batman can use a non-lethal variation of the Leopard blow, so if Danny knew the technique, I'd say it would be well within his abilities to adapt it in the same way.

Yup.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 08:50 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

yeah but that wouldn't really help him as she'd be trying to kill him but he wouldn't. besides i thought the Leopard Blow was a fake move created by DC.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 08:51 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

yeah but that wouldn't really help him as she'd be trying to kill him but he wouldn't. besides i thought the Leopard Blow was a fake move created by DC.

But it could still disable her, even if he wanted to use it.

Besides the Leopard blow, though, the Iron Fist move can still punch a friggin hole in Shiva.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 08:55 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Yes i know that look up the page but without it she'd win.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:01 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

With out the Iron Fist, we are looking at a fight similar to Shiva vs Dragon and Dragon would have won that fight if Shiva's minions hadn't intervened.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:02 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

No cause Dragon is better than Shiva as he taught her alot and i think that Shiva is better than Danny.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:06 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

The original post says no weapons.

Does that include the Iron Fist?

Does it mean that Danny can't Chi amp?

Honestly, with danny's skill, there aren't really many street levellers that can even TOUCH him if he's amping. Even when he's not, he's a good match for most of the top tier martial artists.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:09 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

No cause Dragon is better than Shiva as he taught her alot and i think that Shiva is better than Danny.

Quite you! mad

*shrugs*

I think Danny is pretty much Dragon in terms of skill.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:10 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I think that Dragon is better than Danny and so is Shiva in my opinion. So i guess we must agree to disagree. *shrugs*

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:15 PM