KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel vs. Gladiator

Captain Marvel vs. Gladiator
Started by: Darth Kal-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Captain Marvel vs. Gladiator

Gladiator at 90% confident vs. Billy Batson. Who wins?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 04:53 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Captain Marvel is hugely underrated and underutilized. He has the powers of Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zues, Achilles and Mercury. I think he's powerful enough to shake Gladiator's confindence. The Big Red Cheese takes 7 out of 10.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 08:05 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twino143

Hard don't know but i would say cap'marvel. If he grabs Gladiator holds him to the sky then its over for Gladiator. i think big grin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 06:14 PM
twino143 is currently offline Click here to Send twino143 a Private Message Find more posts by twino143 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Gladiator......maarvel has a hard time with SM and glads is superman amped.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 06:16 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twino143

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soleran30
Gladiator......maarvel has a hard time with SM and glads is superman amped.
o.k didnt know but if shazams bolts hit him he'll get f**k upover and over

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 06:39 PM
twino143 is currently offline Click here to Send twino143 a Private Message Find more posts by twino143 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

SHAZAM !!!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 06:39 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diunic

Gladiator wins maybe not easily but his force is psionic and therefore unlimited. Cap will never move planets with his hands.

Last edited by Diunic on Mar 5th, 2006 at 06:52 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 06:42 PM
Diunic is currently offline Click here to Send Diunic a Private Message Find more posts by Diunic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Gladiator had a hard time with WonderMan. Glads will win some but CM takes 6/10 due to his ability to not loose his confidence rendering him a little sally.

Gotta be one of the worst weaknesses ever.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c.../FFandGlads.jpg

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 06:47 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diunic

Shazan wouldn't even harm him. He passed through a sun where temperature reaches 4.500 to 15.000.000 or 100.000. 000 Celsius depending on the star. The maximum temperature a lightning bolt can reach is 16.000 Celsius.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 06:48 PM
Diunic is currently offline Click here to Send Diunic a Private Message Find more posts by Diunic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Diunic
Shazan wouldn't even harm him. He passed through a sun where temperature reaches 4.500 to 15.000.000 or 100.000. 000 Celsius depending on the star. The maximum temperature a lightning bolt can reach is 16.000 Celsius.
But yet could not defeat Cannonball in battle.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...dCannonball.jpg

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 06:54 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diunic

Wrong. The fact that he didn't doesn't mean that he couldn't. He underestimated CB that's why he lost that.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:03 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Wrong. The fact that he didn't doesn't mean that he couldn't. He underestimated CB that's why he lost that.
CM goes toe to toe with cosmic beings like the Spectre and holds his own impressing him in the process.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:05 PM
Diunic

CM would be a good chalenge but would lose unless he has the omnipotence of the dead Shazan and his Stone.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:12 PM
doctorstrongbad

Gladiator will win this, captain marvel is good but can't beat gladiator.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:45 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diunic

Of course he can't!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:48 PM
jrodslam

Cap takes 6/10.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:54 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Gladiator had a hard time with WonderMan. Glads will win some but CM takes 6/10 due to his ability to not loose his confidence rendering him a little sally.

Gotta be one of the worst weaknesses ever.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c.../FFandGlads.jpg

yeah, i'd say that was a good count. i might even say 7/10, but glads can be pretty hardcore at times.

then again, no one will be able to name even ONE cm level opponent gladiator has defeated, so all the 'ifs' and 'woulds' and 'coulds' are kinda irrelevent.

cm 10/10! big grin

oh, and thor directed the LIVING LIGHTNING to ko glads. i see no reason why billy couldn't use a shot of his own lightning to ko glads in exactly the same way. wink

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

The difference is, that the lightning is MAGIC.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 08:09 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote