KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The New & Improved Iron Spider-Man VS Dooms Day

The New & Improved Iron Spider-Man VS Dooms Day
This poll is closed.
Iron Spider-Man 4 28.57%
Dooms Day 10 71.43%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: venomunleashed

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
venomunleashed
Venom Unleashed

Who would win? With Spider-Man's new improvments with his iron spidey suit could he defeat Dooms Day?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:17 PM
venomunleashed is currently offline Click here to Send venomunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by venomunleashed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Spider-Man doesn't have any chance at all.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:20 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Do you hate me? You must.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:22 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Wow. Either you have no idea of SM's power range (or Doomsday's) or you just hate him.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:40 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

laughing

You seriously expect SPIDER MAN of all people to be able to take out doomsday.......

Spidey gets scraped off of doomsday's boot after ten minutes (1 of those being the fight and the other nine being doomsday looking for a big enough rock to scrape parker off with)

...Doomsday heh

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:05 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

spiderman 10000000/10 stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:31 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

spiderman takes it easily

havent you guys ever heard of a SPIDER SENSE

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:42 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Well, I don't know much about Doomsday, but I do know that he would kick Spidey's ass. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:42 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inamilist

Screw pre-cog , doomsday EVOLVES over pre-cog.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:44 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by grey fox
Screw pre-cog , doomsday EVOLVES over pre-cog.

:P

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:48 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:49 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: The New & Improved Iron Spider-Man VS Dooms Day

Originally posted by venomunleashed
Who would win? With Spider-Man's new improvments with his iron spidey suit could he defeat Dooms Day?

Are you serious?

I will assume that you are jesting and not answer this question (BTW, even the guys over at Marvel would be shocked with this thread .....they'd commit mass seppuku at the shame of having their Spiderman being put against Doomsday, and thus being exposed to the inevitability of being so badly thrashed by DD that Parker would never show his face again in comicdom. Thus, at the imminent shame of Spiderman, the folks over at Marvel would just jump off a cliff).

p.s: How come it is only Marvel FBs who make threads like this? The sheer number of 'Spiderman vs Superman,' 'Quicksilver vs Flash,' and now SM vs DD are just overwhelming.
Now, every now and then there will be a Superman vs Thanos with the IG (where the DC guys bite off more than they can chew), but that is quite seldom.
Especially compared to the 'Wolverine vs Superman' types here.
Oh ....and not to forget the posts that would pit some obscure Marvel villain against the entire DC universe (one case I laughed at had a villain who, in Marvel, was defeated by a combo of Magik and Nightcrawler, yet the poster actually asked if that character could take out the DCU)!!!???!!

I think there is something inherently wrong with Marvel FBs that makes them either start threads, or make posts, that are just ....honestly.....asinine.
In the past I have said it is because your average Marvel fanboy is probably quite young (say around middleschool, and thus prone to logical atrophy / overt immaturity), however I still have to wonder.

Maybe Golem 370, Pepito, Tony Stark ....and if Wolverine8888 is still around .....may offer answers.
And VenomUnleashed may also chip in , if he/she truly believes Iron Spiderman is a match for Doomsday.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:55 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

spider man vs doomsday big grinbig grinbig grin doomsday is faster andstronger than superman what challenge can spidey mean?

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:56 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by spetznaz
Are you serious?

I will assume that you are jesting and not answer this question (BTW, even the guys over at Marvel would be shocked with this thread .....they'd commit mass seppuku at the shame of having their Spiderman being put against Doomsday, and thus being exposed to the inevitability of being so badly thrashed by DD that Parker would never show his face again in comicdom. Thus, at the imminent shame of Spiderman, the folks over at Marvel would just jump off a cliff).

p.s: How come it is only Marvel FBs who make threads like this? The sheer number of 'Spiderman vs Superman,' 'Quicksilver vs Flash,' and now SM vs DD are just overwhelming.
Now, every now and then there will be a Superman vs Thanos with the IG (where the DC guys bite off more than they can chew), but that is quite seldom.
Oh ....and not to forget the posts that would pit some obscure Marvel villain against the entire DC universe (one case I laughed at had a villain who, in Marvel, was defeated by a combo of Magik and Nightcrawler, yet the poster actually asked if that character could take out the DCU)!!!???!!

I think there is something inherently wrong with Marvel FBs that makes them either start threads, or make posts, that are just ....honestly.....asinine.
In the past I have said it is because your average Marvel fanboy is probably quite young (say around middleschool, and thus prone to logical atrophy / overt immaturity), however I still have to wonder.

Maybe Golem 370, Pepito, Tony Stark ....and if Wolverine8888 is still around .....may offer answers.
And VenomUnleashed may also chip in , if he/she truly believes Iron Spiderman is a match for Doomsday.

Nah Vu is a noob so he doesn't realize what he's doing.

Does anyone else but me get some form of twisted joy out of imagining doomsday scraping the remains of SM off of his boot ?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:59 PM
tsilamini

Re: Re: The New & Improved Iron Spider-Man VS Dooms Day

Are you serious?

i think its just that the standard "level" of a hero is the DCU is so far ahead of the standard hero in the MU

like spidey, wolvie, the hulk, juggs, ect

have the equivenant exposure in comicdom as the likes as superman, green lantern, wonderwoman even though their feats are nowhere near eachothers.

people who dont know the differances may think that the ammount of exposure may euqal the characters powerlevel...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 07:04 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

It because exposure equates to power in the minds of those who don't know. Marvel characters like Spider-Man and Wolverine are at the forefront of the industry so newer readers usually assume that they are more powerful. DC fans do this too, its just that their big name characters are Superman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern and Batman all of whom are uber-powerful except for Batman who is at times portrayed as a god.

Marvel's top: Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil, Captain America
Dc's top: Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Green Latern,

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 07:19 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Originally posted by inamilist

Yeah I have and guess what it does not matter because that does not make him faster then Doomsday. Doomsday would kill him in a second.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 12:25 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Poor spidey. I have no argument coming to mind on how to start defending him here.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 12:38 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Re: Re: The New & Improved Iron Spider-Man VS Dooms Day

Are you serious?

laughing laughing laughing

You are so vastly more intelligent than us all spetznaz...

All of your posts are so logical and never have even a hint of FB in them... confused

And you never pick any mid level DC characters over CL100 MARVEL characters because you have a BIG DC tattoo around your anus w/stars and all...

Get off your underserved high horse and read a MARVEL title so you can actually have something relevent to add to a none DC charater on a post sometime...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:44 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Fanboy
Yeah I have and guess what it does not matter because that does not make him faster then Doomsday. Doomsday would kill him in a second.

im sorry, his pre cog is way better than DD

doesnt matter how fast DD is, he just instinctively avoids it

spidey 8/10

shifty

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:15 AM