KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs. Uatu

Darkseid vs. Uatu
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Darkseid vs. Uatu

who wins?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 03:06 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diunic

Even though Uatu is definitely not on Skyfather level of power as some like to say he wins this easily. Darkseid was spanked by Supes and it was a real big spanking. It was so humiliating that in the end Supes mercifully stop beaten a blind Darkseid.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 06:59 PM
Diunic is currently offline Click here to Send Diunic a Private Message Find more posts by Diunic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Wait..a Watcher isn't skyfather level?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 08:11 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

The Watchers are above skyfathers.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 08:33 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The watcher kicks his ass before going back to watching the F4.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 08:35 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

watchers are WAY above skyfathers. theyr above even the elders of the universe.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 09:34 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diunic

Your words means less than nothing. Prove that and only then I will agree. I say the most powerful Watcher is above any Skyfather but not the ordinaries one

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 09:54 PM
Diunic is currently offline Click here to Send Diunic a Private Message Find more posts by Diunic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

All Watchers are above skyfathers, The watchers where battling The Celestails. The most powerful watcher is the rogue watcher aton who is on a normal galactus level of power.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 09:57 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diunic

Not until it's proved so say what the hell you want. The Watchers would never defeat the Celestials and they're not on the same level. The Godheads also fought the Celestials, Dr Strange fought the LT so what?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:04 PM
the Darkone

I never said they are on the same level as Celestails calm down but some are. Some are on the same level as a normal Galactus and no lower than Chaos and Order in Power, but the Watcher race are above skyfathers. Uatu is powerful enough to beat Odin as where Aton the rogue watcher is powerful enough to fight Arishem.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:11 PM
Diunic

The Watchers don't have on panel feats to back up such claims of power. Period.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:12 PM
the Darkone

FF#400 the watchers are powerful enough to battled the celestails and they brougth out their most powerful watcher and arishem called Exitar the most powerful of all celestials to do battle also. Exitar powers alone dwarfs the ceelstails and watchers.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:15 PM
Diunic

I know and that just doesn't change a single word of mine.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:18 PM
the Darkone

because you dont know what you are taliking about, I have to school you later, Uatu has more powers than Odin. Hell Aron the rogue kills odin himself.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:20 PM
Diunic

I know what I'm talking about but you don't have enough intelligence to understand. Aron is one of the most powerful watchers because he broke the N-I and sought more power for himself and as I said before there are Watchers more powerful than Skyfathers but not the ordinaries ones.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:24 PM
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

The watchers are more powerful than the Skyfathers? How did Quasar beat up that rogue watcher than? (I forget the exact issue number, but they were looking for the Stranger, and I know that Hyperion and Makkari were around as well).

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 01:01 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

some watchers are more powerful then others i would think there higher then skyfathers since they waged war on the celestials and no the skyfathers did not really wage wars against the celestials if you call going up against one and not even putting up a fight a battle then yeah they fought but i think it counts as a fight more if they actually were able to hang with each other for at least a while not just a few panals the watchers did fight the celestials and were able to hang with them skyfathers cant even hurt the celestials. None the less Darkseid schools the watcher Darkseid being defeated by superman is no less PIS then galactus being defeated by people from earth.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:44 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

The watchers are powerful when they need to be, if they have to fight for their life they will cut lose. Uatu is not the most powerful watcher but their are some that will back hand odin and darkseid with ease.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:33 AM
Mider

not likely i dont think there are many people in the DCU who can stand up to the omega effect, with out PIS or protection from the source, or a weak darkseid, not even the spectre although it wont kill the spectre but it did hurt him.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:54 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diunic

Well some people have great pleasure in dissing the Skyfathers. Thank's Mider and FakeMacoy for your more equilibrated comments. I think that in terms of power the Watchers are fare beyond Darkseid but when it comes to a direct fight then you might be right about the Omega Effect.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 05:13 AM