KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Alpha Flight vs Marvel team

Alpha Flight vs Marvel team
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Worried Alpha Flight vs Marvel team

The battle take place in the Grand Canyon

Alpha Flight
Guardian
Vindicator
Sasquatch
Puck
Northstar
Aurora

vs

Marvel Team
Cannonball
Agent Zero
Abomination
Dark Beast
Mister Sinister
Comet Man

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 08:42 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Sinister would give them lots of trouble

im not sure if they have a way to get rid of him without shaman

the rest im sure they could deal with

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 08:58 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Marvel team...only because of Sinister.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:24 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Comet Man would not have a chance against Aurora he pretty power to. I also think Agent Zero could give Guardian a run for his money.I also think Sasquatch and Abomination would be a toss up.

Comet Man- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cometmansb.htm

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:37 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Alpha Flight, they have fought people even brighter than Mr.Sinister and stronger and still won. If no pis or cis is involved Alpha Flight easily wins. Guardian can send out a group emp shuting down everyone's brain, Vindicator and make a volcano and Aurora with all her abilities make her lethal.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:55 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inamilist
Sinister would give them lots of trouble

im not sure if they have a way to get rid of him without shaman

the rest im sure they could deal with

They'd have problems with Cannonball...isn't he indestructible when in movement? And Agent Zero wears vibranium armor along with his powers. Vibranium is tough shit.....Black Panther took a punch to the face from Namor while wearing it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:55 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Alpha Flight, they have fought people even brighter than Mr.Sinister and stronger and still won. If no pis or cis is involved Alpha Flight easily wins. Guardian can send out a group emp shuting down everyone's brain, Vindicator and make a volcano and Aurora with all her abilities make her lethal.

i may be mistaking sinister's level of indestructability, but cant he just reform himself from a molecular level...

for the rest, alpha stomps them, but i dont think they have that kind of molecular dispersement on hand...

i could be wrong

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:59 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Originally posted by Aries_04
They'd have problems with Cannonball...isn't he indestructible when in movement?

Didnt he get KO'd when he flew into Colossus?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:59 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

They'd have problems with Cannonball...isn't he indestructible when in movement? And Agent Zero wears vibranium armor along with his powers. Vibranium is tough shit.....Black Panther took a punch to the face from Namor while wearing it.

Meh! Sasquatch and Puck are the only melee characters. If Shaman was allowed he could have taken the team himself smile

Aurora
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_%28comics%29

Guardian
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardi...arvel_Comics%29

Northstar
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northstar_%28comics%29

Puck
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puck_%28comics%29

Sasquatch
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasquatch_%28comics%29

Shaman
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaman_%28comics%29

Snowbird
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowbird_%28comics%29

Vindicator
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vindicator

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:00 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Didnt he get KO'd when he flew into Colossus?

Not that I'm aware of....but it may have happened.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:01 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

i may be mistaking sinister's level of indestructability, but cant he just reform himself from a molecular level...

for the rest, alpha stomps them, but i dont think they have that kind of molecular dispersement on hand...

i could be wrong

Aurora
"Speed-up Molecules: After the genetic modifications from Weapon X, now Aurora can accelerate the molecules within an inanimate object or a living being by touch, causing the target to tear itself apart from the subsequent stress generated upon."

They can still beat him with their other abilities, not just brute strength

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:01 PM
Madvillain

You might want to brush up on your Mr. Sinister.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Sinister

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:02 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
You might want to brush up on your Mr. Sinister.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Sinister

No I know what he is capable of, yet Alpha Flight has dealt with worse and won. He's nothing they havn't fought before.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:05 PM
tsilamini

Aurora
"Speed-up Molecules: After the genetic modifications from Weapon X, now Aurora can accelerate the molecules within an inanimate object or a living being by touch, causing the target to tear itself apart from the subsequent stress generated upon."

They can still beat him with their other abilities, not just brute strength

one word

curbstomped

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:06 PM
-K-M-

one word

curbstomped

Who Alpha Flight or the Marvel team?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:11 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

one word

curbstomped

Yeah, King Mungi has got me to the point where I don't even look to see who Alpha Flight is fighting. I just go ahead and say they'll win. They are just un-godly. big grin

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:11 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Who Alpha Flight or the Marvel team?

lol, the marvel team

i had assumed alpha could deal with the rest of them, they aren't really that impressive

really, i thought it would be alpha just blasting the crap outa sinister on infinitum, but with aurora, they beat him fairly easily

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:13 PM
Aries_04

I'd really like to see this fight take place....because I think Alpha Flight is being somewhat overrated here.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:15 PM
-K-M-

Awwww yes, I have done my job. Spread the word my children, ALPHA FLIGHT ONWZZZ YOUAUUU@!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:16 PM
-K-M-

I'd really like to see this fight take place....because I think Alpha Flight is being somewhat overrated here.

Check the respect thread, everything I said they actually can do...and more.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:18 PM