KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Count Nefaria vs. Darkseid

Count Nefaria vs. Darkseid
Started by: Darth Kal-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Count Nefaria vs. Darkseid

Current Darkseid vs. Count Nefaria. Who wins? Battle's near an erupting volcano.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 10:55 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Dark Seid is an ubber powerful being. Count Nefaria is a very powerful being as well, but he's not in the league of Dark Seid. Dark Seid is more in the class of a slightly depowered Galactus.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:32 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Which Darkseid are we talking about.....

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:29 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ex11B
Which Darkseid are we talking about.....

It doesn't matter really because if Darkseid loses its not really Darkseid its an avatar so Darkseid winssmile

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:30 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Even one of the avatars could probably run him over in most encounters as well.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:33 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Count Nefaria shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as the PURE form of Dark Seid.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:50 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'm outnumbered but I dont see what Darkseid has done lately that makes him so powerful, Superman punched him in the arm so hard I thing he actually ruptured it, in Batman/Superman... I think The Count is being downplayed by hype.... IMO Count takes it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 10:38 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

I agree w/CaptainStoic.......

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:17 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

See lets get down on DS due to a Superman showing........................SM can wrestle angels and has soul vision now ..............shoot the writers of SM not poor DS who is getting jobbed due to SM 'ism

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 01:07 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

Superman was right next to the sun when he last fought Darkseid. Being beaten by a superman at multiple time normal strength is nothing to be ashamed of.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 01:23 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Superman was right next to the sun when he last fought Darkseid. Being beaten by a superman at multiple time normal strength is nothing to be ashamed of.

It is when you are supposed to be powerful enough to make Pre-Crisis Superman and the enitre Pantheon Gods sh!t their pants at the mere thought of you.

Neraria only wins this if Darkseid hasn't stooped jobbing to everyone.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 02:17 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Darkseid easily.............

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 02:31 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Originally posted by Hit and Run
It is when you are supposed to be powerful enough to make Pre-Crisis Superman and the enitre Pantheon Gods sh!t their pants at the mere thought of you.

Neraria only wins this if Darkseid hasn't stooped jobbing to everyone.

Pre-Crisis.......... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:59 PM
Hancock1

Originally posted by soleran30
It doesn't matter really because if Darkseid loses its not really Darkseid its an avatar so Darkseid winssmile

Yep,because fanboys say so.. sick

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 06:29 AM
Mider

not really comics said that

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:20 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I don't get it, whenever Darkseid wins a fight, it's really him, but if he loses it's an avatar. People keep saying that Darkseid was an avatar when Doomsday cracked his rockhead, but before he passes out he appears to be stunned that his Omega Blast did not work!!! What kind of bulls*** is that?
Does he have to walk out of the comicbook and tell everyone that in this issue it's really me, or what?
Darkseid is full of cheapness... I have to add that Superman was busting his a** in the barn before he flew him into outer space.

We are talking about the comic sketched by Micheal Turner right?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 01:36 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote