KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs. Thor

Namor vs. Thor
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Namor vs. Thor

Any ideas?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:36 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Any ideas?
Namor is tough but he is kinda outclassed here in most areas.

Namor is a notch below Thor.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:37 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Oh really? Because I know that DC will probably defend him as a god and then it will be a god vs. a god! big grin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:40 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by batdude123
Oh really? Because I know that DC will probably defend him as a god and then it will be a god vs. a god! big grin
I think Namor took a hit from the Uru hammer but I just don't think Thor would have too much trouble with Namor is he went all out.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:42 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I know, but let's see what DC has to say about this.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:46 PM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor Namor. He's had a lot of matches lately where he just dominates, and now this.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:48 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

^ Exactly.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:51 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

If Thor didn't have his hammer, it would be a better fight. But as it stands Thor should win 8/10. He'd get 10/10 if he wasn't quite so dim sometimes.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:06 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wow. I'm surprised that DC hasn't responded to this thread yet.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:12 AM
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

i say that Namor could take this. He could dodge most blast thor shot from the hammer and could dodge the hammer itself. If he played it safe and didn't get over confident like he does sometimes than he could make this quite the fight!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:15 AM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

^ Even then, I think Namor would be in over his head with this fight.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:18 AM
Droopy

Namor loses to Thor

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:34 AM
Droopy is currently offline Click here to Send Droopy a Private Message Find more posts by Droopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Been done before...check it out here....

http://www.coreyblake.com/nwcc/spot...-Mariner59.html

I've read this issue before, but it's been a long time ago; but if I remember correctly, Namor gives Thor one hell of a fight...this is one of those rare occurances where Namor uses his ability to take on abilities of certain sea-life...he zaps the #$%# out of Thor when he summons the abilities of an electric-eel...and he also manages to snap the thong at the end of Mjolnir into!!! stick out tongue

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:39 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

This isn't a fight underwater however. This is a fight on pure dry land.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:44 AM
Horrificus

Namor is listed as Class 100

Namor has broken the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak

Namor hit the Hulk so hard, he knocked him out of the ocean, miles away, reverting him back to banner and causing tidal waves everywhere.

Namor has lifted submarines and destroyers, even used them as clubs, both weighing waaay over 100 tons.

Namor has been able to dodge lasers.

Namor has taken a nuke in the face,and been ok.

He has been suckered from behind by Thor's hammer, and just got up, ready to go.

Namor has beaten the Hulk 3 times or more.

Namor can absorb huge amounts of electricity, and discharge it as an attack.

Well, you get the idea.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 01:19 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Thor would bash his head in with a hammer, and when his brains oozed out Thor would fry'em

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 01:29 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Horrificus
Namor is listed as Class 100

Namor has broken the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak

Namor hit the Hulk so hard, he knocked him out of the ocean, miles away, reverting him back to banner and causing tidal waves everywhere.

Namor has lifted submarines and destroyers, even used them as clubs, both weighing waaay over 100 tons.

Namor has been able to dodge lasers.

Namor has taken a nuke in the face,and been ok.

He has been suckered from behind by Thor's hammer, and just got up, ready to go.

Namor has beaten the Hulk 3 times or more.

Namor can absorb huge amounts of electricity, and discharge it as an attack.

Well, you get the idea.

namor is the man but thor can do that and sum..thor wins 9/10

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 01:40 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by spideycarnage
namor is the man but thor can do that and sum..thor wins 9/10

Um... when has Thor

Broken the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak.

Hit the Hulk so hard, he knocked him out of the ocean, miles away, reverting him back to banner and causing tidal waves everywhere?

Shown the speed to be able to dodge lasers?

Taken a nuke in the face, and been ok?

Beaten the Hulk 3 times or more?

You really think it would be that easy? He can take electricity, hits by Thor's hammer, and be unfazed.

Come on!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:26 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor's done much more than what Namor has done. I mean, he's the god of Thunder, dude. Check the Ragnarok series.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:32 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Purely hand to hand Namor has a pretty good shot. If Thor is using Mjolnir at any level approaching competent (like how BRB uses Stormbreaker), Namor gets creamed.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:32 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote