KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider War

Spider War
Started by: ALEMASTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

Spider War

OK IN THIS MATCH ALL OF SPIDERBASED CHARACTERS WILL GO AT IT

1 HOUR PREP

BATTLE IN NYC CENTRAL PARK

SPIDERWOMAN
SPIDERMAN 2099
SPIDERMAN (MODERN)
SCARLET SPIDER
ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN
SPIDERGIRL
ARANNA
VENOM
CARNAGE
TOXIN
MAN-SPIDER

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:44 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Re: Spider War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
OK IN THIS MATCH ALL OF SPIDERBASED CHARACTERS WILL GO AT IT

1 HOUR PREP

BATTLE IN NYC CENTRAL PARK

SPIDERWOMAN
SPIDERMAN 2099
SPIDERMAN (MODERN)
SCARLET SPIDER
ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN
SPIDERGIRL
ARANNA
VENOM
CARNAGE
TOXIN
MAN-SPIDER

why put in the symbiotes? cause then it just goes to toxin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:12 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

im gonna go out of the limb and sat spiderman 2099 wins this

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:14 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ALEMASTER

i put them in because there have the same powers and there origions came frtom spidey

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:17 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by spideycarnage
im gonna go out of the limb and sat spiderman 2099 wins this

How would he win isnt the only extras hes got some poisoned talons?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:18 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

i put them in because there have the same powers and there origions came frtom spidey

I suppose but realy by the time u get to carnage I wouldnt exactly say they had the same powers, mainly cause carnage dsnt bother with spider-mans powers when he can just slice people to ribbon.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:20 PM
ALEMASTER

LOL I KNOW BUT BECAUSE HE CAME FROM VENOM I THOUGHT Y NOT
IF U TRACE IT BAC FAR ENOUGH HE CAME FROM SPIDERMAN

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:25 PM
Sparkz

LOL I KNOW BUT BECAUSE HE CAME FROM VENOM I THOUGHT Y NOT
IF U TRACE IT BAC FAR ENOUGH HE CAME FROM SPIDERMAN

True true can't mess with sucess

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:29 PM
Priest

Originally posted by Sparkz
How would he win isnt the only extras hes got some poisoned talons?

well im basin my opinion on smarts, he may be able to out wit he other symbiotes, he is a geneticist, that has to count for something..his talons are stong enought to slice thru metal obects, he wont have any proplems cutting thru the other syimbiotes. also he's able to shoot out the talons too, meaning he can poison and paralize his victoms form a distance. if he plays this fight out right fighing smart he ahas a chance.m
i like rooting for the underdog too lol.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:33 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by spideycarnage
well im basin my opinion on smarts, he may be able to out wit he other symbiotes, he is a geneticist, that has to count for something..his talons are stong enought to slice thru metal obects, he wont have any proplems cutting thru the other syimbiotes. also he's able to shoot out the talons too, meaning he can poison and paralize his victoms form a distance. if he plays this fight out right fighing smart he ahas a chance.m
i like rooting for the underdog too lol.

Lol fare does allthough he'd prob be beaten by Spider-man due to greater experience and his now amped up powers.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:39 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't care who wins. I only know for sure that ult spider-man dies first. And i'm very happy about it!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:43 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by samishe
I don't care who wins. I only know for sure that ult spider-man dies first. And i'm very happy about it!

Death to the emo lol

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:58 PM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultimate Spidey would get proper f*cked. It would definately more or less be a royal rumble between Scarlet, Spidey, Toxin, and Venom. My moeny's on Toxin for that one, but who knows. Man spider dies quick too.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 07:34 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Toxin wins this one fairly easily (not saying he could beat them ALL at once, but because its a giant free for all, and he could probably beat any 2 or 3 of them at once...)

and why not put spider-man's other clones? if you're gonna branch out and put somebody (toxin)who's grandfather (venom) got his powers from spidey, why not put in the other clones, like Kane or Spidercide? or, why not put in venom's other kids (scream, lasher, etc)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 07:48 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Kontraz
Toxin wins this one fairly easily (not saying he could beat them ALL at once, but because its a giant free for all, and he could probably beat any 2 or 3 of them at once...)

and why not put spider-man's other clones? if you're gonna branch out and put somebody (toxin)who's grandfather (venom) got his powers from spidey, why not put in the other clones, like Kane or Spidercide? or, why not put in venom's other kids (scream, lasher, etc)

Because most of them suck....

Why does Man spider die first ? he's the strongest their .....

Also , can someone explain to me the Ult spider-man hate. First it was Venom now it's Spidey . Is their any Ult spidey character you guy's like ?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 08:16 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Toxin. Or current Spider-Man, if we're going with the new suit. It's only a slight advantage, but combine that with his experience and it might be all he needs.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 08:19 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Toxin. Or current Spider-Man, if we're going with the new suit. It's only a slight advantage, but combine that with his experience and it might be all he needs.

Bah , i have yet to see any major help that the suit provides.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 08:21 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by grey fox
Bah , i have yet to see any major help that the suit provides.

Bullet-proof. Thus, quite a bit more durable. That's the big one...the rest are just frills (gliding, infrared scanner, police scanner, camoflage, etc.). Like I said, small advantage. But something nonetheless, especially considering Parker's the most experienced in this fight.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 08:27 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by grey fox
Because most of them suck....

Why does Man spider die first ? he's the strongest their .....

Also , can someone explain to me the Ult spider-man hate. First it was Venom now it's Spidey . Is their any Ult spidey character you guy's like ?

It's the first rule of fanboy-ism: "My favorite character, (insert character's name here), is in fact a living god and any portrayal of said character that does not reflect his true greatness and godly invincibility I will not accept as anything other than a steaming pile of excrement blotted down on paper and I will loudly declare the depth of its sucking from the rooftops to all who will hear the truth. So help me (insert character's name here). "

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Last edited by TheKahn on Mar 24th, 2006 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 08:27 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by TheKahn
It's the first rule of fanboy-ism: "My favorite character, (insert character's name here), is in fact a living god and any portrayed of said character that does not reflect his true greatness and godly invincibility I will not accept as anything other than a steaming pile of excrement blotted down on paper and I will loudly declare the depth of its sucking from the rooftops to all who will hear the truth. So help me (insert character's name here. "

laughing laughing laughing

Nice , but what is so bad about Ultimate spider-Man . Seriously ?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 08:29 PM