KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman/Robin/Nightwing vs. Captain America/Batgirl/Wolverine

Batman/Robin/Nightwing vs. Captain America/Batgirl/Wolverine
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Batman/Robin/Nightwing vs. Captain America/Batgirl/Wolverine

Fight takes place in the middle of Gotham City. Who wins?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:44 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Droopy

Daredevil

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:45 AM
Droopy is currently offline Click here to Send Droopy a Private Message Find more posts by Droopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Droopy

Vs

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:46 AM
Droopy is currently offline Click here to Send Droopy a Private Message Find more posts by Droopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Droopy

Nightwing

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:46 AM
Droopy

that sounds cool

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:49 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I never said anything about Daredevil.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:50 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

hmm, good fight, but IMO despite incredible teamwork with the bat team, i think wolvie's teams with special abilities(adamantium bones,healing factor, super endurance, impeccable martial arts skills) overruns batman and his squad this time.

no

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:23 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Batman has strong enough gas in his belt to temporarily stun Solomon Grundy, if he could do that to him then I think that he could do that to Wolverine to incapacitate him and then KO him via anything in his belt and Captain America can go down and so can Batgirl.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:27 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

hmmmmm, maybe.....or batman could just stun Wolverine like u said with a gas capsule and then strangle him to death or w/e,but then what?cuz IMO robin n nightwing wouldnt be able to handle Captain America and Batgirl, but maybe they could hold off cap n batgirl long enough for batman to incapacitate wolvie, but idunno if bats could do it, i mean, wolvie's a tough guy, i remember from reading the wolverine: weapon x book, it took like 5 guys to incapacitate him withh an elephant tranquilizer

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:57 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

ehh nevermind, IMO theres no way bats is takin wolvie down....so batman uses stealth, wolvie knows where he is, he can hear him, smell him, know his every move with his senses, so no stealth basically...so he drops a gas capsule of a sonic/falshbang ect. that aint near enough to stop someone like logan.maybe groups of petty thieves but not wolverine....i mean, he would be impaired, but not like the thugs bats usually fights...so while hes impaired, batman tries strangling him...that aint workin on som1 with a healing factor, not to mention someone that can press 800bs...so, meanwhile...Snikt! sry, but bats is dead this time

Last edited by braz on Mar 25th, 2006 at 05:42 AM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 05:32 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
ehh nevermind, IMO theres no way bats is takin wolvie down....so batman uses stealth, wolvie knows where he is, he can hear him, smell him, know his every move with his senses, so no stealth basically...so he drops a gas capsule of a sonic/falshbang ect. that aint near enough to stop someone like logan.maybe groups of petty thieves but not wolverine....i mean, he would be impaired, but not like the thugs bats usually fights...so while hes impaired, batman tries strangling him...that aint workin on som1 with a healing factor, not to mention someone that can press 800bs...so, meanwhile...Snikt! sry, but bats is dead this time

No, sorry bats is not dead. We're talking about a guy with stuff in his belt powerful enough to incapacitate Solomon Grundy. Someone who is stronger and more durable than Logan. Once he uses his gasses on Wolverine he's got a variety of things in his belt that could KO him from there. Explosives, electrics, etc. A KO in a fight is good enough for a victory. Meanwhile, Nightwing and Robin last long enough against Captain America and Batgirl to have Batman rejoin the fight. From there, it's a curbstomp. But hey, that's just my opinion on how the scenario would go. wink

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:25 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

First off Solomon Grundy is an idiot. Its not too hard for most to take him down. Second, most of those ways Grundy has gone down won't have much effect on Wolverine. Gas? Wolvie's dealt with it before, he'd just hold his breath. Explosives, electrics, whatever Bat's dishes out Wolverine can take double. Nightwing vs Captain America. Dick may be super agile, but Cap probably trumps him in that plus being much stronger and faster. Cap takes him without too much trouble. And Batgirl vs Robin, how many times have they fought/spared did he even stand a chance? She toys with him most of the time. She curbstops him.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:34 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Team two has obvious physical advantages while team one has the advantages of technique and teamwork. A Bat-team led by Batman is pretty much poetry in motion. It could go either way. I'd probably still lean slightly to the Cap/Batgirl/Wolvie team.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:36 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

^ What if he freezes him with his capsules? Then what? Is Wolverine gonna miraculously unfreeze himself within seconds because of his healing factor? Seriously, if Wolverine gets frozen, he'd be unable to move even if it was for a couple of seconds, Bats would know what to do from there. wink

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:39 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

*I was talking to Marvelprince.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:39 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

batman has freeze bombs? i didnt know that

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:40 PM
Broken Darkness

Wolverine/Batgirl/Captain America win. Wolverine has his healing factor and years of fighting experience behind him, being one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe. Captain America is also one of the best fighters and a great tactician, he won't fall for any tricks. As far as Batgirl, I'm afraid I know nothing about her, but if this team were just Captain America and Wolverine, they'd win.

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:06 PM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
\ As far as Batgirl, I'm afraid I know nothing about her, but if this team were just Captain America and Wolverine, they'd win.

yyea, & Batgirls actually a greater martial artist h2h fighter than batman
i think wolvie's team takes it

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:54 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

yyea, & Batgirls actually a greater martial artist h2h fighter than batman
i think wolvie's team takes it
Funny when Batman's beat her in one move.
-.-

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:56 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

batman has freeze bombs? i didnt know that

Freeze CAPSULES, but basically same difference.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 05:16 PM