KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Power Rangers vs. Batman

Power Rangers vs. Batman
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Power Rangers vs. Batman

no prep.

and there's actually a PR, comic book.

who wins?

Last edited by Madvillain on Mar 28th, 2006 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 10:43 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

here's some scans from the comic book

http://savmahn.tripod.com/comic.html

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 10:45 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Re: Power Rangers vs. Batman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
no prep.

who wins?

Megazord stomp.

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 10:47 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

While the Power Rangers would stand around doing fast japanese dance movements saying things like

"We're gonna take you down Batman!"
"Yeah, Power Ranger style!"
"Set-yaaaah!" (for us Tommy fans lol)
"*backflip* And then you'll see that we mean business!"

Batman would stand there and throw a batarang into each one of their faces. They'd make that weird spark thing and hold their chest where the burn mark is, even though they'd get hit in the face.

Batman would win.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 11:06 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^hahahaha, thats exactly what i was thinking

n btw, the power rangers shouldnt ever be related w/ batman....EVER, batmans captured too dark of an image to get dragged down to look like adam west again...eek!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 11:09 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Batman walks up to the creator/writers and toymakers of Power Rangers and roundhouse kick them for their lame work.

Then Batman walks up to the 30 year old fans of the Power Rangers and uppercut them on jaw for being lame.

Batman wins.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 11:11 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

hahaa..perfect.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 11:14 PM
Sixth_Winged

As much as i hate to say it, those crappy power rangers wins this. Their ability to summon the zords just owns.

But their all crap IMO and lost their appeal years ago.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 11:39 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^yea, i liked them when i was like what...2

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 11:42 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Tough one. How many Rangers?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 12:40 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

me too tell I figured out their was an x-men cartoon then i stoped watching nearly altogether but I was like 10 or something. I beat up a couple of kids in my grade school one time for saying that the power rangers could take the x-men and yeah batman waits tell they depower then takes their morpher thing ma bobs like he did to Kyle Raner with his power ring. then brakes all of their arms and legs leaving them all in a new state of pain that they never dreamed possible. (that is unless the power rangers have tommy then batman has a real fight.)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 01:55 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Batman walks up to the creator/writers and toymakers of Power Rangers and roundhouse kick them for their lame work.

Then Batman walks up to the 30 year old fans of the Power Rangers and uppercut them on jaw for being lame.

Batman wins.

nice avatar thumb up

but anyway the power rangers make the megazord. and step on batman.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 02:55 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: Power Rangers vs. Batman

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
no prep.

who wins?

Doesn't matter. We have sort of a "no loophole" clause in the forum rules that says if they aren't primarily a comic character, they don't count. LOTS of people have a few comics...doesn't make them a "comic" figure. No one would argue the PR's are more known for their comics than for the tv show.

Occasionally we let stuff slide if their comics are widespread enough (predator, for example, is something I normally let go). Power rangers....not so much.

Sorry, nothing personal, but Closing.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 03:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote