KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs. Madcap

Hulk vs. Madcap
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Barf Hulk vs. Madcap

Ummm

Attachment: madcap.gif
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 05:04 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Madcap? who's that?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 05:07 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Madcap? who's that?

He has one of the best Healing factors in Marvel, feels no pain and when he makes eye contact with someone they start acting really strange (if he so chooses).

His powers may cause Hulk to transform back into Banner, they usually seem to make the target extremely happy... and extremely crazy.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 05:32 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Madcap? who's that?

Here's some info on Madcap :

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetM...sp?UniqueId=608

He's actually one of my all-time favorite villains that doesn't get the respect or attention he really and truly deserves...he's one tough customer that can give some heavy hitters a hard time!!!!!!!

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 05:34 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Here is some more info on Madcap with more detail about his powers! Check it out :

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/madcap.htm

Just to give you an idea of how tough his healing factor is, in Ghost Rider (vol.2) #33, Madcap took a large knife and rammed it thru his own head over and over and over again, and clean thru out the other side of his head...and just laughed about it...I mean, the guy's insane like the Joker with healing powers that makes Wolverine's look pathetic...plus he feels no pain and can make other people insane...I'd like to see this guy, Carnage, and Joker having a conversation over a cup of coffee together...

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Apr 9th, 2006 at 05:43 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 05:38 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigboygreen

I think Hulk crushes him into a little clow ball and bounces him into outer space.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 09:40 PM
bigboygreen is currently offline Click here to Send bigboygreen a Private Message Find more posts by bigboygreen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

If Madcaps metal powers have no effect on Hulk then he has no chance of winning. Deadpool beat him by breaking his neck after all.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 5th, 2006 09:56 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If Madcaps metal powers have no effect on Hulk then he has no chance of winning. Deadpool beat him by breaking his neck after all.

Yes and IF they do Hulk goes looney tunes crazy!

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:07 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by bigboygreen
I think Hulk crushes him into a little clow ball and bounces him into outer space.

Fanboy

Dont tell me , madcap was STILL speaking .

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:43 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by grey fox
Fanboy

Dont tell me , madcap was STILL speaking .

... No he wasnt

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:47 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

... No he wasnt

Well damn !

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:10 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

[QUOTE=6456594]Originally posted by grey fox
[B]Fanboy

laughing Happy Dance

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:51 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote