KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer Vs. Lobo

Silver Surfer Vs. Lobo
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Silver Surfer Vs. Lobo

Don't know if this fight has ever been done before, but it's one I would love to see...this is Lobo without his cloning powers by the way. I can see it now....just imagine this....

Silver Surfer (while still a herald of Galactus) arrives at the planet Czarnia to arrive to the inhabitants that his master Galactus is coming and to prepare to be annilhilated. But to his surprise, when he gets there he finds only one inhabitant left, the being known as Lobo.

"You're a little late Baldy...but better late than never I always say!!!! Oh, well, I can still use the exercise...."

Lobo hops on his bike and pulls out his hook and chain and races toward the Surfer...

"Prepare to face the full power of the Power Cosmic!!!" replies the Surfer....

So, could Czarnia's last son take down the Skyrider of the Spaceways????

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 11:30 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Silver Surfer.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:32 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

surfer turns his body into a doll and since lobo is imortal he stays that way forever

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 04:08 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends.

D.C continuity Lobo i.e equal to Superman/Manhunter/CapMarv or...and this is a biggie, Old School Lobo from his original series. The guy who IS skyfather level.

DC cannon Lobo loses, O.G Lobo wins.

Old Lobo and SS are similar in a lot of ways, neither can really fly (lobo can fart and fly and SS can discharge energy and fly...but it's useless) but they can use their vehicles to go hundreds and millions times the speed of light. Old Lobo displayed unheard of strength by ripping apart a 4D cube that had the sum weight of the entire universe....so, Lobo has the strength advantage.

Durability is equal, Lobo uses black holes as easy ways to get to bars. Surfer could probably to the same.

Lobo is smarter and a better fighter, but his reflexes aren't SS' speed, but they aren't low enough to get blitzed by SS.

Transmutation doesn't work on Lobo, it's part of his unique Czarnian body structure and quasi molecular control(Lobo can actually control his healing factor by way of controlling his molecules). Sort of like Thanos. Molecular tinkering has been tried, and it's failed.

Another one of Lobo's tricks is his ability to "see" his opponents weakness and automatically figure out how to exploit it by pure reflex.

Lunatik, Marvel's version of Lobo (created by the same guy) took Surfer out in a half page. Food for thought, I guess.

Anyway, cannon Lobo loses, old Lobo wipes the floor with shiny boy.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I agree, Lobo is a cretin, and his fighting style is too dirty for the Surfer. I can see him kicking the Surfer in the nutsac, and pressing the advantage. The first time I saw him fight Superman, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I mean he didn't just completely ruin him, but he had him on the run. I have to say that if it's that incarnation of Lobo, The Silver Surfer is done for.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:49 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

The problem with Silver Surfer is the idiot is always holding back. Even when he fights Thanos the idiot holds back!

Lobo's going to win because Silver Surfer is a softy.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:55 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

silver surfer

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:01 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

^true. Lobo is taugh but surfer is taugher.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:08 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Depends.

D.C continuity Lobo i.e equal to Superman/Manhunter/CapMarv or...and this is a biggie, Old School Lobo from his original series. The guy who IS skyfather level.

Old Lobo and SS are similar in a lot of ways, neither can really fly (lobo can fart and fly and SS can discharge energy and fly...but it's useless) but they can use their vehicles to go hundreds and millions times the speed of light. Old Lobo displayed unheard of strength by ripping apart a 4D cube that had the sum weight of the entire universe....so, Lobo has the strength advantage.

Durability is equal, Lobo uses black holes as easy ways to get to bars. Surfer could probably to the same.

Lobo is smarter and a better fighter, but his reflexes aren't SS' speed, but they aren't low enough to get blitzed by SS.

Transmutation doesn't work on Lobo, it's part of his unique Czarnian body structure and quasi molecular control(Lobo can actually control his healing factor by way of controlling his molecules). Sort of like Thanos. Molecular tinkering has been tried, and it's failed.

Another one of Lobo's tricks is his ability to "see" his opponents weakness and automatically figure out how to exploit it by pure reflex.

Lunatik, Marvel's version of Lobo (created by the same guy) took Surfer out in a half page. Food for thought, I guess.
Actually, Surfer took it to Lunatik during their final battle; he knocked him across the planet, boiled him, and generally just beat the heck out of him. Lunatik got some shots, though Surfer ended things by linking Lunatik's DNA to the ecosystem of the planet on which they were fighting.

I'd give this fight to Surfer. He just has too many edges over Lobo.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:17 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Actually, Surfer took it to Lunatik during their final battle; he knocked him across the planet, boiled him, and generally just beat the heck out of him. Lunatik got some shots, though Surfer ended things by linking Lunatik's DNA to the ecosystem of the planet on which they were fighting.

I'd give this fight to Surfer. He just has too many edges over Lobo.
Are they 1 and 1 then?
Or have they fought other times, who won?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:23 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

have you ever seen the crazy stuff the old lobo does? He killed two god like beings, servived a universe destroying blast, as long wolf said he tore something that was the strengh of the universe give me a break he'd rip surfer a new one, transmutation wouldnt work, speed blitzing wouldnt work supes could have done it but didnt, lobo's durability is so great that he is also able to be in the sun and servive supes heat vision, with old lobo ss has no chance of winning cause he cant hurt him, his transmutation powers would not work, killing him wouldnt work, disintigration him might not work i mean how durable is this guy? as i said old lobo servived a galaxy destroying blast, if lobo gets his hands on this guy he'll smash him, and his bike went as fast as the flash once,,,,,,,it blew up but surfer aint as fast as the flash......lol no one is O_O anyway lobo has also killed gods, and smacked them around like nobodys his strengh is unknown old lobo wins but the one who lost to supes eventually loses to silver surfer maybe depending on how supes won if it was hand to hand well then whatever who ever wins against supes in hand to hand if it was something else surfer might have a chance. Also didnt he stalemate thanos lobo i mean?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:30 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackfog

surfer has got this Lobo is very much cooler though

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:47 PM
blackfog is currently offline Click here to Send blackfog a Private Message Find more posts by blackfog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

surfer will be murdered

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 05:07 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Mider
surfer will be murdered

How?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 05:09 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by long pig
Depends.

Anyway, cannon Lobo loses, old Lobo wipes the floor with shiny boy.

eek! you're still alive

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 05:09 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

WOW...this is turning out better than I thought!!!!!!!! big grin Keep em' comin' fellas!!!!!!!! yes

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:23 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

how? He'd tear surfers head off if he got his hands on him, he can go faster then him for a short time at least cause his bike went as fast or faster then the flash it exploded but it still happend, his transmutation powers wouldnt do crap to lobo, his endurance is strong enough to take supes heat vision which is hotter then stars which is probably hotter then nukes even the hulk cant take nukes to well, lobo has servived a blast that DID destroy a galaxy and just went oops cause he had caused it

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:10 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Lunatik and Lobo are two different characters.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by Mider
how? He'd tear surfers head off if he got his hands on him, he can go faster then him for a short time at least cause his bike went as fast or faster then the flash it exploded but it still happend, his transmutation powers wouldnt do crap to lobo, his endurance is strong enough to take supes heat vision which is hotter then stars which is probably hotter then nukes even the hulk cant take nukes to well, lobo has servived a blast that DID destroy a galaxy and just went oops cause he had caused it
*opens umbrella to avoid being drenched by fanboy water*

Seperating Surfer's head from his shoulders is a feat that Superman would have trouble doing, if he could do it at all. I don't see Lobo accomplishing much, except perhaps getting a facefull of the Power Cosmic.

So far, Lobo's two assets are his HtH combat ability and his ability to "see" and exploit weaknesses. He might be able to score an indirect win by taking advantage of the Surfer's nobility, trashing some innocent planet, then attacking when the Surfer attempts to save people. I'm not sure his guile and combat ability will be enough against Surfer's powerset.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:59 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Lobo is also Immortal, and he is highly resistant to energy attacks. No I'm not a Lobo fanboy, I just have a lot of his comics, and he's no joke when it comes to power. In one of the Legion 9x books he is seen fighting a guy named Iceman, who was composed of pure energy. In that fight Lobo hurt him enough to make him flee.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:47 PM