KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batgirl (Cassandra) vs. Nightwing and Robin (Tim Drake)

Batgirl (Cassandra) vs. Nightwing and Robin (Tim Drake)
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Batgirl (Cassandra) vs. Nightwing and Robin (Tim Drake)

The fight takes place in the batcave. They do not get any weapons. This is just a straight up fist-fight. Who wins?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 05:39 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet315

I think they all were a natural at something before the bat recruited them. Dick with his acrobatics, Tim with his detective skills, and Cassie with her fighting skills. Under the bats tutulage all their natural attributes were enhanced a great deal. Anyway what im saying is that if it were just h2h then cassie takes this and easily too. Musn't forget her ability to detect moves.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 06:26 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

bump...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 08:29 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Drake and Nightwing double team this broad and pull out the victory on this overrated floozy

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:02 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
Drake and Nightwing double team this broad and pull out the victory on this overrated floozy

yeah right.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyway Robin doesn't factor into this match at all he gets koed in the pening seconds of this fight

Nightwiing will fair a litle better but he will still lose 10/10

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:10 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by dman2008
yeah right.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyway Robin doesn't factor into this match at all he gets koed in the pening seconds of this fight

Nightwiing will fair a litle better but he will still lose 10/10
i dont know.....drake is much more capapble than ur giving him credit for

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:11 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Indeed he is but Cassie is more capable than you're giving her credit for.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:13 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Dude, whenever Cassie and Tim sparr, she always makes him look like a little b*tch. wink

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:13 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Batgirl is one of the top three martial artists in DC

Robin is barley in the top 20 or 15 and Nightwing barely cracks the top ten.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:35 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by dman2008
Batgirl is one of the top three martial artists in DC

Robin is barley in the top 20 or 15 and Nightwing barely cracks the top ten.

Nah, I can name more than two better martial artists than Batgirl:

Karate Kid
Batman 1 Million
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger
Lady Shiva

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:42 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Guess you didn't read BloodTies.

Drake is VERY good (and basically the best trained ROBIN by far for his age, particularly due to what happened to Jason .....the guy even got some pointers from Shiva), but against Batgirl he might as well slit his own throat with a batarang.
They are not even on the same planet in terms of skill.

Or for that matter take their fight against Shrike!
Robin was getting KILLED (he would have been literally murdered by Shrike ....everything he tried to do to protect himself backfired).
Then Batgirl stepped in and made Shrike look like a pathetic fool. Everything he tried she turned against him, and literally dismantled the guy to the point where he was bleeding to death (due to a torn femoral artery).

Drake and Cassie are simply at different levels. Drake is amazing (the guy beats up teams of trained spec-ops military types), but Cassie is simply on a different plateau.

As for her being an over-rated floozy ....for a moment I thought you were talking about Captain America (you know, the whole 'he can take down spiderman by throwing his shield' spiel).

Last edited by spetznaz on Apr 20th, 2006 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:54 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by batdude123
Nah, I can name more than two better martial artists than Batgirl:

Karate Kid
Batman 1 Million
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger
Lady Shiva

Two of those (Karate Kid and BM1M) are characters that can basically hang with super-powered heroes (in KK's case pre-crisis Kryptonians and Daxamites).

When it comes to 'earth humans' the only people who can hang with BG in 'normal' DC are Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva.

Bronze Tiger is a 'great,' but he is a tier below.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:56 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by spetznaz
Guess you didn't read BloodTies.

Drake is VERY good (and basically the best trained ROBIN by far for his age, particularly due to what happened to Jason .....the guy even got some pointers from Shiva), but against Batgirl he might as well slit his own throat with a batarang.
They are not even on the same planet in terms of skill.

As for her being an over-rated floozy ....for a moment I thought you were talking about Captain America (you know, the whole 'he can take down spiderman' spiel).

I know, I was the one he arguing to about Captain being able to beat Spider-man. laughing

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:56 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Two of those (Karate Kid and BM1M) are characters that can basically hang with super-powered heroes (in KK's case pre-crisis Kryptonians and Daxamites).

When it comes to 'earth humans' the only people who can hang with BG in 'normal' DC are Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva.

Bronze Tiger is a 'great,' but he is a tier below.

Still, that makes her number 5 in the top 10 list, not number 3. big grin

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:57 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by batdude123
Still, that makes her number 5 in the top 10 list, not number 3. big grin

Well, true .....almost!
Batgirl is indeed number 3 (if you include KK and BM1M). Here's how:

The fact of the matter is that Dragon, Shiva and Cassie are interchangeable.

After all, Shiva killed Dragon, but Dragon was about to kill Shiva before two of her guards tackled him from behind (this was in the Richard Dragon miniseries). Hence, even though Shiva killed Dragon, Dragon would have killed her was there no interference (and would have used the same 'Leopard Blow' that she uses, whereby fingers are driven through one's head). Thus even though Shiva won it is clearly apparent that Dragon did not lose.
Now take Batgirl and Shiva. They have faced each other several times .....one time Shiva killed her (and brought her back), the other time Batgirl defeated Shiva a second before she herself got knocked out. Then in the final edition of the Batgirl series Batgirl defeated Shiva and left her hanging for dead over a Lazarus pit (which somehow makes me believe we have not seen the last of Lady Shiva, since in the second to last frame it seems like the fabric holding her over the pit is fraying ......which is interesting because at first the hook had gone through her flesh, but now it is only a thin fabric layer left). Anyways, Batgirl 'killed' Shiva (although I think she is coming back).

Thus the 3 are interchangeable, meaning that Batgirl is NOT number 5 but rather number 3 (together with Dragon being number 3, and Shiva being number 3 as well).

Hence even with BM1M and KK, Batgirl still comes at number 3.

Last edited by spetznaz on Apr 20th, 2006 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:07 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Well, true .....almost!
Batgirl is indeed number 3 (if you include KK and BM1M). Here's how:

The fact of the matter is that Dragon, Shiva and Cassie are interchangeable.

After all, Shiva killed Dragon, but Dragon was about to kill Shiva before two of her guards tackled him from behind (this was in the Richard Dragon miniseries). Hence, even though Shiva killed Dragon, Dragon would have killed her was there no interference (and would have used the same 'Leopard Blow' that she uses, whereby fingers are driven through one's head). Thus even though Shiva won it is clearly apparent that Dragon did not lose.
Now take Batgirl and Shiva. They have faced each other several times .....one time Shiva killed her (and brought her back), the other time Batgirl defeated Shiva a second before she herself got knocked out. Then in the final edition of the Batgirl series Batgirl defeated Shiva and left her hanging for dead over a Lazarus pit (which somehow makes me believe we have not seen the last of Lady Shiva, since in the second to last frame it seems like the fabric holding her over the pit is fraying ......which is interesting because at first the hook had gone through her flesh, but now it is only a thin fabric layer left). Anyways, Batgirl 'killed' Shiva (although I think she is coming back).

Thus the 3 are interchangeable, meaning that Batgirl is NOT number 5 but rather number 3 (together with Dragon being number 3, and Shiva being number 3 as well).

Hence even with BM1M and KK, Batgirl still comes at number 3.

Good points. But what about Conner Hawke?

Last edited by batdude123 on Apr 20th, 2006 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:13 PM
HaSon

Shiva is already back btw, spetz. She joined the Birds of Prey.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:19 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

What about guys in DC like O-Sensei, Constantine Drakon, and David Cain? I think the reason people don't recognize O-Sensei and Constantine Drakon as top tier martial artists is because they are not well-known.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:23 PM
HaSon

Has Drakon done anything besides smash Ollie Queen?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:24 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

What about Connor Hawke as well? Hell, what about even Wonder Woman? I just think there are a bunch of uber martial artists in DC that get over-looked sometimes.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:28 PM