KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel D.C. vs Orion

Captain Marvel D.C. vs Orion
Started by: D-Block

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D-Block

Captain Marvel D.C. vs Orion

Battle of the Gods

Old Post May 7th, 2006 05:10 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Wow. I don't know nearly enough about Orion to make this judgement call but from what I do know, I'm going to say Orion wins.

Whoah!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 05:17 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Cap could not hold back if Orion unleashes his ful power this would a be a battle

Old Post May 7th, 2006 05:21 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darksaint

If Orion releases his full power, few in DC can stop him. He would be above Darkseid. With full control of the Astro Force, he would be god-like.

Anyways, under normal conditions, Captain Marvel is not in Orion's league. Orion 10/10

Old Post May 7th, 2006 09:32 AM
Darksaint is currently offline Click here to Send Darksaint a Private Message Find more posts by Darksaint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dog_of_War

Two of my favorites.

Physically, they're on par, but Orion has the Astro Force and I think it would eventually wear down Captain Marvel.

Cap would put up a hell of a fight though.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2019 08:08 PM
The_Dog_of_War is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dog_of_War a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dog_of_War Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darksaint
If Orion releases his full power, few in DC can stop him. He would be above Darkseid. With full control of the Astro Force, he would be god-like.

Anyways, under normal conditions, Captain Marvel is not in Orion's league. Orion 10/10
Reported.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2019 08:11 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Who tf was that??

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2019 08:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Don't worry, I'm sure he will be quickly taken care of. thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2019 08:21 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Quickly? Mother^^++^^^} you’re 13 years late

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2019 08:38 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who tf was that??
The real Darksaint. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2019 08:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Quickly? Mother^^++^^^} you’re 13 years late

13 YEARS. Dear God time flies sad

As to the thread, Orion ends that cuck. Orion 10/10.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2019 12:39 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is this D.C. Captain Marvel?

I'm unaware of a "current version" of this Marvel character, who is oddly in DC instead of Marvel.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2019 01:41 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Sounds like someone need to be educated.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2019 01:47 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

By all mean, educate me on this current version of a DC character with the name Marvel in it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2019 01:54 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by cdtm
By all mean, educate me on this current version of a DC character with the name Marvel in it.

13 years ago.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2019 11:52 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
13 years ago.

Trying to pretend D.C. didn't kill Captain Marvel with the stupid retool.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2019 09:30 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

classic versions of both this is close to a split imo. maybe 6/10 orion.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2019 12:52 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Orion nearly every time, but it's a good fight in each instance.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 11th, 2019 08:11 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Cap wins a healthy majority.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 11th, 2019 12:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote