KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Grizzly Bear Vs. A Gorilla With a Broken Bottle

Grizzly Bear Vs. A Gorilla With a Broken Bottle
Started by: Rick/Genis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blight
Less than Newbie

Grizzly Bear Vs. A Gorilla With a Broken Bottle

My friend and I have been talking about this a little while.

Thought I'd get all your opinions before the thread gets closed big grin

-_-

Old Post May 13th, 2006 09:51 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Hmmm , the Grizzly bear has the Gorilla beat in the weight category , the razor sharp claws help as well. But the Gorilla has some rudimentary knowledge that the thing he's Holding will hurt his opponent .

If swung correctly the Gorilla could take this.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:07 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

thats like saying a guy with a big knife could take a bear if swinging correctly wink

i'd say the bear mulls up the gorilla. regardless of weapons. unless you teach him how to use a gun.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:42 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

um...

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:43 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KillAll
thats like saying a guy with a big knife could take a bear if swinging correctly wink

i'd say the bear mulls up the gorilla. regardless of weapons. unless you teach him how to use a gun.

That's interesting... because I read a news article about a guy with a 3 inch blade killed a bear.... hmm...

-_-

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:52 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
That's interesting... because I read a news article about a guy with a 3 inch blade killed a bear.... hmm...

Even Maddox commented on it .

quote:
John Hirsch:

John Hirsch was minding his own damn business in his back yard when a black bear had the audacity to assault him in his own home. Hirsch pulled out his 3 inch knife and called the bear on, circling him like a wrestler in a ring. The bear kept swatting at him, but Hirsch ducked, then stabbed the bear in the face each time it lunged. When the bear finally had enough of its shit ruined, it finally gave up and died like a pussy: its tongue was severed, jaw broken and it had several new assholes ripped into it, making it more aerodynamic (if you happen to be optimistic).

Of course, animal rights groups bitched about Hirsch, saying the bear was just looking for food. No shit? I'm sure the bear would have had no qualm about eating Hirsch, and the dumbass animal rights activists would have gotten a huge chubby if the bear had eaten him. I wish a bear would eat them instead.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:58 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

some time animal rights r dicks lol

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:59 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by KillAll

It's surprisingly easy to teach a Gorilla to use a firearm

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:13 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow the gorilla ans women look good together lol

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:24 PM
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

hey more gorrillas with guns!

Attachment: sonofjuggernaut.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Old Post May 13th, 2006 01:14 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Gorilla wins with a samurai sword.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:06 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Not a samurai sword!!!!!!!!!!!! A broken BOTTLE!!!!!!

-_-

Old Post May 13th, 2006 08:41 PM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Grizzly wins this one easily. I mean, What does a Primate do with a borken bottle nothing. So, by using this logic.
1) The Ape stole/bought/found a bottle full of alcohol (Let's say Tequila, because that's what the Apes drink)
2)The Ape opens the bottle or whatever (The Ape propably tries to eat it first, but that doesn't matter.)
3) After 14,5 minutes the Ape gets frustrated and eats some bananas or something. ('Coz he couldn't find a lemon to go with the Tequila)
4) After calling his mom, he finally get's the bottle opened. (After amputating his fingers with a corckscrew)
5) He then procees to drink the tequila, but after one shot he remembers that he forgot the sault and goes a.p.e.s.h.i.t (literally) He calls his wife/boyfriend and says everything is okay. Then he procees busting his nuts
6) During his rage he accidentally (not!) breaks the bottle to his head (Fracking suicidal king kong)
7) After his rage, he notices that he has amputated his own nuts and all of the tequila is spilled on the ground.
8) Now equiped with a broken bottle the heartbroken ape propably slits his wrists or get's another bottle of alcohol and drinks it with the bear. (Most likely to be Vodka, because this bear is a communist spy)
9) In both cases, the ape is bound to die, because waking up next to a bear isnt something you want to experience.
10), but what happens if the ape finds a bottle full of ketchup?

(Yeah, I seriously need to stop eating mushrooms @_@)

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post May 13th, 2006 09:28 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I'm gonna be the odd one out, and argue in the gorilla's favor. It probably doesn't need a bottle, it would just be in the way. While the bear has the advantage in weight, and large claws and powerful jaws, the gorilla has two very powerful arms, and strong jaws of it's own. The scales tip further for the bear, that could be overturned if the gorilla gets one good swing to the skull, neck, or spine, or a good grip on something it could break on the bear. Although, the same could be said about the bear getting a good swipe in. That's just my opinion, though.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:31 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

A Tiger comes and kills them both.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:34 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Dude... tigers suck, get back on topic stick out tongue

-_-

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:59 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Tron
I'm gonna be the odd one out, and argue in the gorilla's favor. It probably doesn't need a bottle, it would just be in the way. While the bear has the advantage in weight, and large claws and powerful jaws, the gorilla has two very powerful arms, and strong jaws of it's own. The scales tip further for the bear, that could be overturned if the gorilla gets one good swing to the skull, neck, or spine, or a good grip on something it could break on the bear. Although, the same could be said about the bear getting a good swipe in. That's just my opinion, though.

Well, um, co-signed...but this shoulda been closed. roll eyes (sarcastic) But I'm with the gorilla. A gorilla is a lot worse than even a really strong human.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:06 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Well, um, co-signed...but this shoulda been closed. roll eyes (sarcastic) But I'm with the gorilla. A gorilla is a lot worse than even a really strong human.

I only left it open cause I found it somewhat interesting. I would've closed it eventually. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post May 14th, 2006 04:00 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote