Hmmm , the Grizzly bear has the Gorilla beat in the weight category , the razor sharp claws help as well. But the Gorilla has some rudimentary knowledge that the thing he's Holding will hurt his opponent .
Gender: Unspecified Location: Under Spidey's Fist.
Grizzly wins this one easily. I mean, What does a Primate do with a borken bottle nothing. So, by using this logic.
1) The Ape stole/bought/found a bottle full of alcohol (Let's say Tequila, because that's what the Apes drink)
2)The Ape opens the bottle or whatever (The Ape propably tries to eat it first, but that doesn't matter.)
3) After 14,5 minutes the Ape gets frustrated and eats some bananas or something. ('Coz he couldn't find a lemon to go with the Tequila)
4) After calling his mom, he finally get's the bottle opened. (After amputating his fingers with a corckscrew)
5) He then procees to drink the tequila, but after one shot he remembers that he forgot the sault and goes a.p.e.s.h.i.t (literally) He calls his wife/boyfriend and says everything is okay. Then he procees busting his nuts
6) During his rage he accidentally (not!) breaks the bottle to his head (Fracking suicidal king kong)
7) After his rage, he notices that he has amputated his own nuts and all of the tequila is spilled on the ground.
8) Now equiped with a broken bottle the heartbroken ape propably slits his wrists or get's another bottle of alcohol and drinks it with the bear. (Most likely to be Vodka, because this bear is a communist spy)
9) In both cases, the ape is bound to die, because waking up next to a bear isnt something you want to experience.
10), but what happens if the ape finds a bottle full of ketchup?
I'm gonna be the odd one out, and argue in the gorilla's favor. It probably doesn't need a bottle, it would just be in the way. While the bear has the advantage in weight, and large claws and powerful jaws, the gorilla has two very powerful arms, and strong jaws of it's own. The scales tip further for the bear, that could be overturned if the gorilla gets one good swing to the skull, neck, or spine, or a good grip on something it could break on the bear. Although, the same could be said about the bear getting a good swipe in. That's just my opinion, though.