KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HOTU vs. ALE

HOTU vs. ALE
Started by: Tallis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tallis
Angel In Hell

HOTU vs. ALE

The Heart of the Universe vs. The Anti-Life Equation. Which one grants it's user more power

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:55 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

cn some one explain to me what does the ALE grants oneself? smile

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:22 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

From everything I read and hear, I'd say HOTU takes this.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:30 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Althought ALE can take this 2....hmmm

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:31 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

true on both sides

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:13 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

What does teh Anti-Life Equation do?

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:19 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kon-El
What does teh Anti-Life Equation do?

Supposedly it grants the wielder the power of will over another but on a multiversal scale. There are many others supposedly but I have not read the comic.

Last edited by HueyFreeman on May 13th, 2006 at 03:26 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:21 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

I don't think this should be treated as Thanos w Hotu vs Darksied w ALE, because thier personality and mentality traits would have to be factors as well as the power they usurp.

I think this should be looked at as how versatile or useful each artifact is.

Hotu vs ALE alone...well atleast that's who I will try to argue that, I won't protest anyone iwho chooses to include Thanos or DArksied into this.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:30 PM
Mordum

HOTU universe wins because ALE has done anything.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:22 PM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

HOTU supposidly gives you the entire power of TOAA so if thats true it would win

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:29 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by Mider
HOTU supposidly gives you the entire power of TOAA so if thats true it would win

HOTU gives you powers above TOAA.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:31 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Does anyone think that ALE could POSSIBLY be same power that Yahweh in Vertigo has?

I mean, Yahweh himself said that his word is absolute order in his domain, so lets say he wanted to destroy the universe by simply erasing it and re creating it, he could do so with a simple command, and it will be as if the old universe NEVER EVEN EXISTED......cuz ANY command he gives that contradicts the OLD ORDER will erase the old order and re vert EVERYTHING back to the beginning of time.

If ALE is anything like this, then WOW...i duno

BUt Mider ur kinda right there...if HOTU gives the person power of TOAA, then whose to argue that even Yahweh's power could overpower that, much less the ALE?

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:32 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

[HOTU gives you powers above TOAA.]

Oh then F*ck it, HOTU wins lol

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:33 PM
Takion

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Does anyone think that ALE could POSSIBLY be same power that Yahweh in Vertigo has?

I mean, Yahweh himself said that his word is absolute order in his domain, so lets say he wanted to destroy the universe by simply erasing it and re creating it, he could do so with a simple command, and it will be as if the old universe NEVER EVEN EXISTED......cuz ANY command he gives that contradicts the OLD ORDER will erase the old order and re vert EVERYTHING back to the beginning of time.

If ALE is anything like this, then WOW...i duno

BUt Mider ur kinda right there...if HOTU gives the person power of TOAA, then whose to argue that even Yahweh's power could overpower that, much less the ALE?

Wow, you and mider need a sig.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:33 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

[HOTU gives you powers above TOAA.]

Oh then F*ck it, HOTU wins lol

Dude theres a quote button, use that, its hard to read even with bold letters.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:34 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Okay...and bro ive been trying to upload my own images for my SIG, but it says my files are all too large sad

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:35 PM
Takion

Okay...and bro ive been trying to upload my own images for my SIG, but it says my files are all too large sad

Yeah your image is too large, hold on lets see if I can get you a sig. which character do you want.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:48 PM
Scarlet315

What does TOAA mean?

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:51 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

The One Above All.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:51 PM
Mider

dont know who told you the powers where above TOAA (not the celestials but marvels main entity) there his powers exactly he let thanos have them so thanos would die in his place trying to save the multiverse from all the messed up stuff that happend

Old Post May 13th, 2006 05:15 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote