KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 5th Dimension vs Celestials

5th Dimension vs Celestials
Started by: superman41082

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
superman41082

5th Dimension vs Celestials

Every entity from both of their prospective universes...

I dunno...... what do you think?????

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:29 PM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

the imps from dc?

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:33 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S.S
the imps from dc?

Yeah, mxy and the gang, but also every other entity from that universe vs every entity in the celestial universe........ I'm looking for someone more enlightened than I to enlighten me......

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:35 PM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

einsteinium physics doesn't apply to the imps does it??

celestials are pretty damn powerful, and are tolerant to manipulation and magic (thor's godblast concentrated with the belt of strength did nothing to a celestial). they can hurtle planets and stars and the imps, so i don't know. seems like it will be close.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:36 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
einsteinium physics doesn't apply to the imps does it??

celestials are pretty damn powerful, and are tolerant to manipulation and magic (thor's godblast concentrated with the belt of strength did nothing to a celestial). they can hurtle planets and stars and the imps, so i don't know. seems like it will be close.

Actually it wouldn't be close at all the Imps stomp the Celestials.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:37 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

I can tell you anything you want to know about the Celestials, but only fragments about the imps.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:38 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Originally posted by S.S
Actually it wouldn't be close at all the Imps stomp the Celestials.

what exactly do they do to stomp the celestials out of curiosity. im not well versed in the imps obviously.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:38 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

what exactly do they do to stomp the celestials out of curiosity. im not well versed in the imps obviously.

lets just say one imp such as mxy is more then enough to kill Galactus over and over just for fun.Keep in mind that's just one imp.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:42 PM
superman41082

Originally posted by BlaqChaos
I can tell you anything you want to know about the Celestials, but only fragments about the imps.

Well, I do have a few questions.

1) What are they?

2) Why do they care about this universe so much?

3) What is their celestial universe like?

4) Are they still alive, because I heard that Galactus somehow wiped them all out?

5) How do they tie in with the whole Galactus turning into a star and starting the next universe thing?

6) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHERE DID THEY GET THE RIGHTS TO USE THE MONOLITH FROM MY FAVORITE MOVIE(2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY OF COURSE)? I'LL ADD I WAS EXTREMELY UPSET THAT THEY TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT WHOLE THING. I LIKE TO JUST IGNORE THAT PIECE OF COMIC INFO.......

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:44 PM
Madvillain

Originally posted by S.S
lets just say one imp such as mxy is more then enough to kill Galactus over and over just for fun.Keep in mind that's just one imp.

yeah, how though. you havent really explained how.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:46 PM
Mr.Biscuits

yeah, how though. you havent really explained how.

They're reality warpers basically they do what ever they want.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:47 PM
Madvillain

okay, that's what i thought. havent they been stopped by DC Earth characters before? arent they gullible too? saying their name backwards and shit like that.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:48 PM
superman41082

Originally posted by S.S
They're reality warpers basically they do what ever they want.

Can't the Celestials do the same, however, if they wished to????? I thought they could, but usually just don't...............

IMPs are cool. hehe

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:49 PM
Mr.Biscuits

okay, that's what i thought. havent they been stopped by DC Earth characters before? arent they gullible too? saying their name backwards and shit like that.

That's for Mxy and that's just a self imposed rule for Superman can beat him he can make it go away if he wants.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:50 PM
superman41082

Yeah, they're pretty silly........... I think the Celestials have more of a will to fight than the IMPs do, for sure. I thought this one would be about even.......

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:50 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by superman41082
Can't the Celestials do the same, however, if they wished to????? I thought they could, but usually just don't...............

IMPs are cool. hehe

Well I haven't heard or read anything about Celestials warping reality.....erm

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:51 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hmm, i've never been convinced an imp would beat some of the high level cosmics. the reason? ALL high level cosmics (galactus, celestials, watchers and any on that level or above) can ALL perceive and interact with the universe on levels far above what we can or what they are often creditted with. a battle between 2 watchers was waged simultaneously on many levels of reality. odin himself has shook the multiverse. that would include the 5th dimension were the 5th dimension in marvel

featwise, it would seem the imps would/could prevail, but logically i'm just not sure. i don't doubt their reality manipulating abilities, i just don't know if they would work against beings theoretically capable of seeing the universe the same they do.

imps did well (for a time) against spectre, but in the end he proved to be much more powerful than they were i believe.

i'm not completely convinced the 5th dimension wins this one. erm

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:56 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by superman41082
Well, I do have a few questions.

1) What are they?

2) Why do they care about this universe so much?

3) What is their celestial universe like?

4) Are they still alive, because I heard that Galactus somehow wiped them all out?

5) How do they tie in with the whole Galactus turning into a star and starting the next universe thing?

6) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHERE DID THEY GET THE RIGHTS TO USE THE MONOLITH FROM MY FAVORITE MOVIE(2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY OF COURSE)? I'LL ADD I WAS EXTREMELY UPSET THAT THEY TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT WHOLE THING. I LIKE TO JUST IGNORE THAT PIECE OF COMIC INFO.......

I'll give the answer in two parts. The first one will be the short, short, answer in this post. The second one (which will take me a few mintues to write out) will be the detailed post.

The Celestials are ervants to Eternity, the same way that Apocalypse is a servant to the Celestials (revealed in this months issue of X-Men). As for your questions:

Q: What are they?
A: See my second post.

Q: Why do they care about this universe so much?
A: It's their job. Just like it's the Watcher's job to watch.

Q: What is their celestial universe like?
A: This is their universe.

Q: Are they still alive, because I heard that Galactus somehow wiped them all out?
A: Yes, they are still alive. They were last seen this month in the latest issue of X-Men, when they took Apocalypse so that he could fulfill his part of the bargain they made with him 5000 years ago. The story of them being taken out by Galactus was probably a story of what happened in Earth X. I'll get into that in the next post.

Q: How do they tie in with the whole Galactus turning into a star and starting the next universe thing?

Q: AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHERE DID THEY GET THE RIGHTS TO USE THE MONOLITH FROM MY FAVORITE MOVIE(2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY OF COURSE)? I'LL ADD I WAS EXTREMELY UPSET THAT THEY TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT WHOLE THING. I LIKE TO JUST IGNORE THAT PIECE OF COMIC INFO.......

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:56 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darksaint

The 5th Dimensional Imps are beyond all of creation, even beyond the DC Multiverse; that alone tells you something.

Every single law in physics and nature in the regular planes does not apply to them at all. They can do what they please just like doing whatever we like to a piece of paper.

Joker with 99% of Mxy's power was god-like. There was no concept of life and death, planets were cubes, he imprisoned the Spectre, etc.

When Mr. Mxy and Bat-Mite fought for fun, they destroyed and restarted the entire DC Multiverse.

note: When the Spectre banished all magic, that shuldn't have affected the imps at all, since it's due to their 5th dimension science that allows them to do whatever they please to lower planes of existance.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:59 PM
Darksaint is currently offline Click here to Send Darksaint a Private Message Find more posts by Darksaint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, i've never been convinced an imp would beat some of the high level cosmics. the reason? ALL high level cosmics (galactus, celestials, watchers and any on that level or above) can ALL perceive and interact with the universe on levels far above what we can or what they are often creditted with. a battle between 2 watchers was waged simultaneously on many levels of reality. odin himself has shook the multiverse. that would include the 5th dimension were the 5th dimension in marvel

featwise, it would seem the imps would/could prevail, but logically i'm just not sure. i don't doubt their reality manipulating abilities, i just don't know if they would work against beings theoretically capable of seeing the universe the same they do.

imps did well (for a time) against spectre, but in the end he proved to be much more powerful than they were i believe.

i'm not completely convinced the 5th dimension wins this one. erm

That's because you think to much old man........stick out tongue

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:00 PM