KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Iceman vs the Human torch

Current Iceman vs the Human torch
Started by: MR.Grum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MR.Grum
Universal Soul collector

Smile Current Iceman vs the Human torch

this will be the battel icey vs hot

Attachment: 200.jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 12:36 AM
MR.Grum is currently offline Click here to Send MR.Grum a Private Message Find more posts by MR.Grum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Hmmm...is 'current' ice-man the Blair Wind iceman, or has he been depowered at all?

If not, then it is most assuredly a close battle (that has been done before).

If it is the human-snowball thrower, then it is OBVIOUSLY the Torch.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 12:41 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

iceman forms the Torches greatest weakness out of ice.

the beer bottle

sig by willRules

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 12:45 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

that's how new york gets down.........

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 12:47 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR.Grum
Universal Soul collector

mmm i likey chunnky

Grum Rule#1:ALL Grum Rules Apply.

(sig by PiGgLet)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 12:51 AM
MR.Grum is currently offline Click here to Send MR.Grum a Private Message Find more posts by MR.Grum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lethal_Rise
Intellectual Terrorist

stale. torch could keep frying iceman, but he'd reform from water/gas, and iceman can't even phase HT's fire.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:32 AM
Lethal_Rise is currently offline Click here to Send Lethal_Rise a Private Message Find more posts by Lethal_Rise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Adam
iceman forms the Torches greatest weakness out of ice.

the beer bottle

Yeah I never really understood that erm

Seriously Torch has taken beatings from Hulk, Thing, ect..

and yet getting hit on the head with a bear bottle KO's him? What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:34 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Current Ice is not as powerful as he once was, so yeah stalemate. wink

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:35 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

says who? show me him being "depowered" all he lost was his secondary mutation....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:36 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Grimm22
Yeah I never really understood that erm

Seriously Torch has taken beatings from Hulk, Thing, ect..

and yet getting hit on the head with a bear bottle KO's him? What the f**k?

maybe he's more vulnerable in human form.

Don't read f4 so I don't really know.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:37 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Black Adam
maybe he's more vulnerable in human form.

Don't read f4 so I don't really know.

Not that I know of erm

I mean his regular form is the same as his flame form.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:38 AM
Lethal_Rise
Intellectual Terrorist

both iceman and HT are immune to fire and ice while in human form.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:50 AM
Lethal_Rise is currently offline Click here to Send Lethal_Rise a Private Message Find more posts by Lethal_Rise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

One curiosity: is the Torch MADE of flame in his flame form, or simply bathed in it? If the latter, I'm sure his HUMAN body would still have to have water in it to function, seeing as he doesn't simply evaporate 125 pounds every time he transforms....

If so, couldn't this be a quick fight, with Iceman just freezing Torch's inside, rather than trying to combat his outside?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:51 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drwerwer

Well if im not mistaken cant iceman teleport. If he van teleport he can keep on just teleporting behind ht and hitting him with icebeams. Also iceman will be able to take human torch for a while siince he can just rebuild himelf. I think itt will be a draw to since if iceman did freeze him ht would just melt out.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:53 AM
drwerwer is currently offline Click here to Send drwerwer a Private Message Find more posts by drwerwer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Soljer
One curiosity: is the Torch MADE of flame in his flame form, or simply bathed in it? If the latter, I'm sure his HUMAN body would still have to have water in it to function, seeing as he doesn't simply evaporate 125 pounds every time he transforms....

If so, couldn't this be a quick fight, with Iceman just freezing Torch's inside, rather than trying to combat his outside?

Thats debatable as Iceman may not be able to do that anymore? erm

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:54 AM
drwerwer

Although iceman could freeze him and really quickly shatter him with ice spikes.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:54 AM
drwerwer is currently offline Click here to Send drwerwer a Private Message Find more posts by drwerwer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by drwerwer
Well if im not mistaken cant iceman teleport. If he van teleport he can keep on just teleporting behind ht and hitting him with icebeams. Also iceman will be able to take human torch for a while siince he can just rebuild himelf. I think itt will be a draw to since if iceman did freeze him ht would just melt out.

True, but Torch can go Nova and THAT would evaporate any moisture that Iceman controls in the area wink

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:55 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Grimm22
Thats debatable as Iceman may not be able to do that anymore? erm

please tell me where he got this myth of a depowerment?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:56 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Blair Wind
please tell me where he got this myth of a depowerment?

Um, House of M big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:57 AM
Lethal_Rise
Intellectual Terrorist

Originally posted by Soljer

to answer the first part of that, it's comics, so they can do what they want, and make science fictional. Same reason mad superman gets so many fuqin stupid powers.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:57 AM