KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full powered Asgardian Destroyer & Pre Crisis Darkseid vs Trion Juggernaut & Exitar

Full powered Asgardian Destroyer & Pre Crisis Darkseid vs Trion Juggernaut & Exitar
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Full powered Asgardian Destroyer & Pre Crisis Darkseid vs Trion Juggernaut & Exitar

Who wins?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:01 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I'll take team 1.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:01 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

And what do you mean by Full powered destroyer?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:02 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Remember that Lower Celestials beat Full Powered Destroyer.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:02 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

The one who fought the Celestials and lost badly

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:03 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

CelestialS as in plural? Many of them?

Do you think he could give the Trion a fight? Or hold against Exitar?

Darkseid could probably give Exitar a fight.
As long as his partner can hold up, it should be a decent show.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:07 PM
lilnutta12

team 2 - coz if exitar can kill off trion juggs and rkt like a joke wot stops him from annihilating darkside, and this whak jakass who got banged badly the destroyer

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:07 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilnutta12
team 2 - coz if exitar can kill off trion juggs and rkt like a joke wot stops him from annihilating darkside, and this whak jakass who got banged badly the destroyer
Because Pre Crisis Darkseid was above gods too, so saying Exitar could beat RKT doesn't mean much when Darkseid could do it too.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:08 PM
lilnutta12

hav u got anything on pre crisis darkside i need 2 find sum out on him

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:10 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Exitar would imo win the fight alone. Lower Celestial were able to beat Zeus & Odin at the same time with another Skyfather easy. Destroyer at full strength is suppose to have the combined might of like 300 asgardians I think

The Destroyer has battled Thor numerous times, and played a key role during Walt Simonson's run on the character's title. It has acted as a herald of Galactus and once unsuccessfully challenged the Celestials (while animated by Odin and all the Asgardians; in this form, it grew to a height of two thousand feet, but was still not equal in power to the Celestials).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:12 PM
golem370

Exitar in my opinion could beat hundreds of RKT's

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:13 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

You keep saying celestialS, as in plural, or many of them.
How many did it take to put him down?
There's only one in this fight, granted, he's the single most badass, but he's only one.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:17 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

Originally posted by Juntai
You keep saying celestialS, as in plural, or many of them.
How many did it take to put him down?
There's only one in this fight, granted, he's the single most badass, but he's only one.

(please log in to view the image)

The Destroyer faced those Celestials and managed to cut off an arm of one of the Celestials. The arm re-grew almost instantly and then the Destroyer was decimated. He probably is not on the same level though he is a tough guy and might give Trion serious trouble.

My personal opinion is that we don't have enough feats or appearances from Trion Juggernaut, but his top level of power is that of Cyttorak's. And if we take the highest feats of Darkseid (as there is no Pre-Crisis Darkseid) and disregard the PIS fights and feats, we have a fight which would end to a triumph of Darkseid.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:30 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Link is busted or something.

Otherwise, pretty solid post.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:31 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

It doesn't work it seems. Anyhow, there are 9 Celestials in the picture, the part of the host that actually visited Earth insted of staying in their ship.

And thanks, Juntai.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:35 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:38 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by lilnutta12
there is 11 altogether

www.geocities.com/brenni_au/celestials.html
Broken as well.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:44 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

(please log in to view the image)

Isn't that nine?

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:54 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

Oh yeah, The Fourth Celestial Host of which I was talking about doesn't mean all the Celestials. I meant the Celestials who visited Earth during the Fourth host rather than staying in the space ship or on their planet. And that amount is nine, as seen in the picture.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:57 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

He fought all 9?
lol.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 03:02 PM