KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » beast vs wolverine

beast vs wolverine
Started by: red sabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

beast vs wolverine

i think that beast will win based on what i saw in astonishing x-men #3 where beast knocked wolverines head into a wall and was on top of him when ema separated them

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:54 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine doesnt use his h2h skills anymore just slash with the claws like the movie version

thanks Scythe for the cool signature!!!!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 02:30 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

this is a good fight, and ive also thought about making this thread myself, but id say Wolverine edges it due to those claws and a healing factor. Wolvie 6/10

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:03 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wolverine has also taken down Beast before so this is very close. It's either 5/10 or 6/10 for Wolverine.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:25 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

really? when did wolverine took beast out? you got scans? or can you state the comics? never saw that

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:30 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
this is a good fight, and ive also thought about making this thread myself, but id say Wolverine edges it due to those claws and a healing factor. Wolvie 6/10

yes I agree

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:38 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

beast got claws to and the lion beast got improved healing factor , but he got motr ugility he is much faster stronger and he is vicious to i mean when he fought wolverine and was on top of him look at his eyes he was berserk, and the way he fliped wolverine and knocked his head into the wall just shows that he got a lot of tricks, wolverine used to be tricky and had a lot of reversals but at present days he doesnt show any skills at all just trying to slash , if it was the old beast at ape form i would say wolverine but the new lion beast is better at everything than wolverine except the healing factor and unbreakable bones, and as i saw in astonoshing x-men #3 beast is just to much for wolverine now

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:53 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

Ok that fight did not end up with a winner, both were kind of kicking each other around then Emma Frost seperated them, however if the fight would of kept going maybe Beast had the upper hand slightly.

By: Juk

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:14 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

but i forgot another thing in wolverine #25 vol3 "enemy of state" part 6 out of 6 , wolverine fights against some of the x-men and beast in his new lion form jumps on wolverine but wolverine stubs him with his claws and thats it beast is down

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:17 PM
Darth Martin

I say beast 6/10.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:26 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

but remember beast got knocked by a guy with a bat in the new x-men

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:30 PM
Darth Martin

he has 30ton class, super agility and speed.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:30 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by Darth Martin
I say beast 6/10.

Agreed.

By: Juk

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:31 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

its strange because sometimes the writers show us some character really bad ass but sometimes they show him as a loser, take sabretooth for exemple, sometimes he beats really strong fighters like spider-man ,caliban, even wendigo , and sometomes he gets owned by , jubily,quicksilver,gambit,daredevil, now compare daredevil with wendigo... exactly thats my point, sometimes beast is a bad ass ( the new one) and sometimes he looks like some clown, wolverine on the other hand gets beaten lately by everybody because the writers decided that they wana show him more as an animal then a trained fighter, they wana focus on his healing factor more, come on people admit that almost every comics that you read wolverine jumps on the enamy and he blows wolverine away and still they write that he is the best there is at what he does , ye he is the best at geting beaten because leave the fanboysm aside, who wolverine beated? even in his own comics, he only beated silver samurai ans some shark in the water, oh ye... and 100000 ninjas...whetever, admit it everybody seems to beat wolverine recently, sabretooth beated wolverine every time in the last wolverine issues like he was nothing i dont know but its seems like the writers got new mutant power for wolverine and its to be the " human punching bag" because thats what he does, takes beating out of everybody, the last straw was when nick fury beated him

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:42 PM
Darth Martin

That's why I don't like wolverine that much. wolverine=incosistency.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:45 PM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats right , sometimes they show him fighting with hulk and sometimes he gets owned by weak people like in wolverine #1 vol3 he got stubbed in the leg by some street gang? does that makes any sense? fight with the hulk and then get stubbed by street gang? i say that beast will win this because he is better at everything then the recent wolverine ( dont know how many models are they gone release of wolverine)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:05 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by red sabre
but remember beast got knocked by a guy with a bat in the new x-men

He then went and beat a robot who could beat any X-men in Astonishing 12 smile

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:36 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

yeah but beak nearly beat him to death with a bat...thats shameful stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:38 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats my point, the writers are not stable, when beast was at his ape form i could never and ever say that he got super human strength they just made him useless, as for the new beast well he still shows much more skills then wolverine

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:39 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Mr.V
yeah but beak nearly beat him to death with a bat...thats shameful stick out tongue

Wasn't that in Morrison's run? The same run where he wrote it so magneto died so they just retconned it?? The same run where they retconned Xavier's history to make a new enemy seem more involved??? The same run where the X-men wore biker gear to look cool, but the art didn't help it work??? The same run where the only interesting thing that got peoples attention was the destruction of Genosha and Emma Frost's tight outfits??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I spit on Morrison's run stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 07:32 PM