KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Joker vs The Fantastic 4

The Joker vs The Fantastic 4
Started by: Black Adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

The Joker vs The Fantastic 4

Joker gets a week of prep.

Team gets gets 10 minutes after jokers one week is up.

fight takes place in NYC
who wins?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:17 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Private Pion

Depends.

If Joker is trying to kill them, he knocks them out, sets up a stupid trap which is still deadly and they escape, while he runs away to Mexico.

If Joker is just being generally evil, the Four stop his plot, and he runs away to Mexico.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:19 PM
Private Pion is currently offline Click here to Send Private Pion a Private Message Find more posts by Private Pion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caine607

Joker gets stomped 9/10 if not 10/10 cus no plans realy going to take take out all 4 of them at once and thats the only way he could win

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:29 PM
Caine607 is currently offline Click here to Send Caine607 a Private Message Find more posts by Caine607 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

The four - they have FAR more firepower than Batman does, and Reed is FAR smarter than Bruce. If the Batman can consistently take down the Joker, the Fantastic Friggin Four sure as hell can.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:29 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

10/10 ff

what does he ever really do with that prep that can take out the ff

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:30 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
The four - they have FAR more firepower than Batman does, and Reed is FAR smarter than Bruce. If the Batman can consistently take down the Joker, the Fantastic Friggin Four sure as hell can.

That's because Batman has experience with Joker and how his mind works, Reed doesn't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:31 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I just have a hard time figuring out what exactly the Joker could come up with in a week that would win the fight for him. All the FF have to do is get Sue to create a force bubble in his brain or have Johnny use a nova blast to end the fight in a matter of seconds. Now maybe explosives or gas attacks would work if the FF didn't have any time to defend themselves from them, but Sue should be able to protect them from just about anything I can imagine the Joker can throw at them.

But I may be underestimating the Joker here. erm Exactly what resources does he have to work with?

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:32 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by batdude123
That's because Batman has experience with Joker and how his mind works, Reed doesn't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tell me, then, are you arguing that the Joker could take this? What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:32 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Tell me, then, are you arguing that the Joker could take this? What the f**k?

I'm not even saying that, I'm just saying Reed doesn't have ANY experience with how the Joker works like Batman does. So saying what you did about Reed isn't going to help him for the fight. no However, the FF take this 9/10.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:35 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

I agree w/ what batdude123 jus said.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:38 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'm not even saying that, I'm just saying Reed doesn't have ANY experience with how the Joker works like Batman does. So saying what you did about Reed isn't going to help him for the fight. no However, the FF take this 9/10.

I didn't say that Reed knew the way Joker's mind works. I said he is smarter than Bruce. Reed would be able to think through whatever traps the Joker has. Reed would outsmart the Joker, plain and simple. He could go through enough possibilities in enough time. Reed is pretty much the smartest man on Earth. He can definitely hang with the Joker in that class. And besides that....well...hell, you yourself said the Four took it 9/10.

That's enough.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:39 PM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

He is not smart enough to outwit Joker, few are. Thing, HT, Invis woman, and Reed would just stomp his aaas anyways. Brains doesn't equal cunning.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:41 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Reed and Batman are 2 totally separate types of intelligence...

Reeds is an inventor.
Bats is a detective.

Totally different uses for their brain. Just because Bats may see through a Joker trap, it does not mean that Reeds will see it as well, just as Reed can invent things that Bats couldn't dream of.

The joker is a genius with chemicals, traps, and explosions. With a week of prep, I'm sure he could come up with something.

Interesting battle.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:46 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I didn't say that Reed knew the way Joker's mind works. I said he is smarter than Bruce. Reed would be able to think through whatever traps the Joker has. Reed would outsmart the Joker, plain and simple. He could go through enough possibilities in enough time. Reed is pretty much the smartest man on Earth. He can definitely hang with the Joker in that class. And besides that....well...hell, you yourself said the Four took it 9/10.

That's enough.

Without experience, I don't think Reed would know what to expect from the Joker. The Joker is synnical, crazy, off-beat, and just an all around nut job. Batman actually knows how the Joker's mind works and Reed doesn't. With only ten minutes of prep, Reed wouldn't have any idea what the Joker was up to. (I'm sorry) To say that Reed would out think Joker's plans, especially ones that he's been cooking up for a week is a bit wierd. Now, if Reed got some inkling or idea of what the Joker was up to BEFORE the fight and had some actual time to figure some stuff out, then I would agree with you. You know, the Joker has outsmarted Lex Luthor before. wink At least we can agree that the FF take the CLEAR majority here. thumb up

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:46 PM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

FF 4 don't deal with crazy people much, and no amount of research is gonna give them the edge, but they beat him senseless when they sniff him out.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:47 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

And like Avalon just said, Reed and Batman are two TOTALLY different kinds of geniuses.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:48 PM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

And like Avalon just said, Reed and Batman are two TOTALLY different kinds of geniuses.
sorry, posted too late, I'm not as fast of a typer as the rest of people I guess.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:49 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

There have been TONS of instances in comics were a certain hero isnt used to a NEW villain that has just popped up in the scene. 90% of the time it doesnt matter. Hero wins in the end.

Superman will not be used to Mysterios antics, but that doesnt mean that mysterio will have a slight chance at all vs supes.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:01 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

well duh, in comics, heros always end up winning. It's the idiotic sense of reality that makes comics so entertaining.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:04 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Whittdawg92
well duh, in comics, heros always end up winning. It's the idiotic sense of reality that makes comics so entertaining.

Just saying that if a hero is not used to an enemy, it doesnt really matter. It wont mean that the villain is going to get majority when going up against people out of his league.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:07 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote