KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which Street leveler can beat Wolverine From here comes tommarrow

Which Street leveler can beat Wolverine From here comes tommarrow
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Which Street leveler can beat Wolverine From here comes tommarrow

SO Which street level hero's can take the majority away from Here Comes tommarrow Wolverine?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 08:12 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Some info and scans on this version of Wolverine, please no expression

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 11:25 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

leech

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 11:35 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

black tarantula

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 11:38 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Black Tarantula is hardly street level.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 11:41 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Yea and Wolverine still wins stick out tongue

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 11:45 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Some info and scans on this version of Wolverine, please no expression

I don't have scanns sinc ei do not have a working scanner.

if you want info how ever I can give you the basic if you need mroe just ask.

This wolverine is the 616 wolverine all the way up to the piont were jean dies. That is were the story beggins after jean dies scot gives up and him and emma leave the mansion. Beast takes over, but takes the drug kick and his body is taken over by another being. The new being makes a armies of super being and trys to and pritty much does take over the world. This new being also trys and kill ever superhero and mutant on the plant for the last 150 years.
This wolverine is 150 older and has been at war with armies of super beings for the last 150 years.

Just think of this wolverine as 616 wolverine ecpt 150 years more experience and due to his healing factor he is pritty much better in every way due to all the training and fighting for those years.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 02:15 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by capt it up

This wolverine is the 616 wolverine all the way up to the piont were jean dies. That is were the story beggins after jean dies scot gives up and him and emma leave the mansion. Beast takes over, but takes the drug kick and his body is taken over by another being. The new being makes a armies of super being and trys to and pritty much does take over the world. This new being also trys and kill ever superhero and mutant on the plant for the last 150 years.
This wolverine is 150 older and has been at war with armies of super beings for the last 150 years.

Just think of this wolverine as 616 wolverine ecpt 150 years more experience and due to his healing factor he is pritty much better in every way due to all the training and fighting for those years.

Wow that puts old Days of Future's Past Wolverine to shame stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 02:25 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by capt it up

So, what you're saying is, he's not any stronger, faster, more agile, etc than before...but he does have more experience? Hmm...

Spider-Man. That's good enough for now. I'll think of some more. Gotta get back to work (hah!).

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:23 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Actually over 150 years his strength, agility, experience, and senses would all be increased because of his mutant gene. Healing factor probably has evolved even more uber than it is now.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 02:49 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Ryu.

(Sorry, I'm a fanboy.....)

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 02:57 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Actually over 150 years his strength, agility, experience, and senses would all be increased because of his mutant gene. Healing factor probably has evolved even more uber than it is now.

Err...do explain.

I'll give you that the healing factor and maybe the senses are most likely better, but I can't see how he could achieve any higher physical stats such as strength, agility, and speed (for example) just from added experience. Do you understand what I'm saying? Wolverine is already at the peak for what he can be, physical wise. He really can't achieve anything higher, unless becoming something completely different. Something that is not Wolverine basically.

Am I making any sense here?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 02:58 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I am not sure. The problem is that I am not completey sure if strength, agility, and speed are part of his mutant gene or not. I have seen bios where he has superhuman strength and ones where he has peak human so its a problem. I only base that estimation on levels that I have seen from Sabertooth, he indeed has many of those characteristic and if he is of any relation to Logan, Wolverine should have them too. I think the Adamantium skeleton probably keeps his mutant gene at a lesser level which probably means it takes longer for his mutant gene to increase. This is why his strength, agility, and speed and what not increased when his bones were first removed. This would also explain why he started looking more Sabertooth like after his bones were removed.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 03:05 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Batman Beyond.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 03:09 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Batman Beyond.
Never liked Terry. I always thought he was a poor mans nightwing.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 03:15 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Leech and Punisher with a shot gun owns everyone rock

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 03:16 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Taskmaster
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:59 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by complexbrother
Taskmaster
(please log in to view the image)

Co-Signed.

However that picture is ugly stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:54 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Oh, and one theory behind how his mutant gene affects his abilities is just, more or less, since he has a very accelerated healing factor, he cannot suffer from muscular deterioration. Any time he exerts himself, he will immediately heal the rips and tears in his muscle fibers, and he will heal them to a state that was stronger than they previously were (just like a normal human, only MUCH faster.)

Same with his reflexes, they are faster than a normal human because his healing factor keeps all his nerve synapses at tip top shape, putting him at Captain-America like agility and speed, without having a SSS.

Same with his senses, they are enhanced as well. Not due to a mutation, but again, due to his healing factor. They keep all the sensory receptors healed, not dulled, tip top shape.

Wolverine's healing factor really can explain all his other 'abilities,' for the most part at least.

How his healing factor makes his bones dense enough to stab Thanos or the Surfer, though, I don't know...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 07:37 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by Metalmanx
So, what you're saying is, he's not any stronger, faster, more agile, etc than before...but he does have more experience? Hmm...

Spider-Man. That's good enough for now. I'll think of some more. Gotta get back to work (hah!).

Normal Wolverine wuld beat the crap outta spidey

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 09:08 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote