KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Luke Cage gone insane.

Luke Cage gone insane.
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Luke Cage gone insane.

Luke Cage has damn near lost his mind. He has somehow landed in our universe and determined that he would like to rule it. Luke has wiped out the entire population of New Jersery as an example of his powers. Could he be stopped (by a nuke of course he would be) But would anyone be willing to use it? Assume Luke is in in New York City. Is there any force on earth on our earth that could stop him?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 11:29 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

You don't need a nuke just some chemical or biological weapon

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 11:32 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Yah, but what would affect him? And would the country it would have to be used in ALLOW its use. Considering the resulting effect on innocent bystanders.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 11:33 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Why doesn't sleeping gas effect him?or any other knock out gas

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 11:36 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Hrm. you know what, i didn't think of sleeping gas. I thought you meant something like Agent Orange, mustard gas. etc.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 11:51 PM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

just drop Robin Williams down in front of him full of cristal meth, Cage would be screming to go home within minutes .

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 11:53 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Me: 1 You:nothing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 11:55 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I live in New Jersey.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 11:56 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

everyone evacuate the city, and drop me in from a helicopter, you guys get the popcorn, this could get ugly....mainly for him

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 11:57 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

sad Oh well. Luke cage i guess is now in a perma sleep. far as i know he still has to breathe :/

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 11:59 PM
Tassadar
Executor

His skin is unbreakeable, lets test that agianst bullets that go through tank armor and concrete walls like tissue paper.
If not, tear gas, nerve gas, anthrax, a nice brick of c4, or sleeping gas should take him out.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 12:10 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote