KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk Vs. Lobo

Hulk Vs. Lobo
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Hulk Vs. Lobo

In marvel vs. dc. it was completely unfair, they pitted hulk against superman. How would Lobo do against the Professor Hulk. Both are strong with incredible healing factors. Lobo does not get his bike or chain.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 12:48 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

hulk would win, current lobo w/o cloning powers would just make the hulk more angry with his antics... hulks wins this

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 12:50 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Hulk Vs. Lobo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
In marvel vs. dc. it was completely unfair, they pitted hulk against superman. How would Lobo do against the Professor Hulk. Both are strong with incredible healing factors. Lobo does not get his bike or chain.
dude what in gods name is lobo gonna do to hulk ? doesnt matter if he has his chain or not. one punch from hulk and R.I.P lobo

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 12:50 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Okay well howsabout this Lobo gets all his amenities then.
Fight 1. Current Lobo
Fight 2. Classic Lobo

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 12:51 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

classic would win, he has the cloning powers, current looses badley

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 12:52 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rotiart
Okay well howsabout this Lobo gets all his amenities then.
Fight 1. Current Lobo
Fight 2. Classic Lobo
doesnt matter what lobo it is. his ass is gone if he fights hulk. wolvie has kicked his ass before as well.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 12:53 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Hulk beats the current Lobo.
The Hulk destroys the entire planet trying to defeat all the Lobo clones.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 12:54 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by badabing
Hulk beats the current Lobo.
The Hulk destroys the entire planet trying to defeat all the Lobo clones.
for once

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 12:56 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by diabloman
for once

Dude, the END OF TIMES is here! We all must repent.

stick out tongue

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 12:58 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

stick out tongue
i know please forgive me lord for making that last thread

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:01 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

stick out tongue

I love it.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:02 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by diabloman
i know please forgive me lord for making that last thread

That's good stuff. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:04 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Priest
classic would win, he has the cloning powers, current looses badley
Lobo can still clone.. what are you on?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:04 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Juntai
Lobo can still clone.. what are you on?

sorry if im wrong, but a while back a DC fan told me on this thread that current lobo cant clone, he got tricked by some one to take some sort of serium...then he lost his cloning ablities.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:06 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Priest
sorry if im wrong, but a while back a DC fan told me on this thread that current lobo cant clone, he got tricked by some one to take some sort of serium...then he lost his cloning ablities.
Vril Dox thought he had, and Lobo hadn't used them for a while, but then he proved he still he could a while back in Our Worlds at War, and then later than that, one of his clones joined the Young Justice team as "Slow Bo"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:08 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

"His superhuman (or super-Czarnian) abilities include enormous strength (which, however, seems to vary greatly; fanon speculates that his strength automatically scales up or down to match that of his opponent), the ability to survive unaided in space, a healing factor that heals ludicrous amounts of damage, an equally ludicrous sense of smell which allows him to track objects between solar systems, and the ability to regrow an entire new Lobo from each drop of his own spilled blood. This last ability was removed by Vril Dox." the last line statess that..its from wiki

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:09 AM
Priest

Vril Dox thought he had, and Lobo hadn't used them for a while, but then he proved he still he could a while back in Our Worlds at War, and then later than that, one of his clones joined the Young Justice team as "Slow Bo"

oh ok gotcha

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:09 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Yeah Lobo didn't use them for several years, but then in Our Worlds at War, he was fighting against millions on Apokalips, and he was finally going down, and Black Racer[Death] was looming overhead looking down like he was going to finaly pu Lobo to rest, Lobo like called him a bastich, and then used his clone ability. It was quite awesome. smile

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:21 AM
Priest

Yeah Lobo didn't use them for several years, but then in Our Worlds at War, he was fighting against millions on Apokalips, and he was finally going down, and Black Racer[Death] was looming overhead looking down like he was going to finaly pu Lobo to rest, Lobo like called him a bastich, and then used his clone ability. It was quite awesome. smile

nice..

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:23 AM
Badabing
Karen

Thanks for the good bit if info. cool

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:24 AM