KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Martian Manhunter VS Green Lantern

Martian Manhunter VS Green Lantern
Started by: Loot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loot

Martian Manhunter VS Green Lantern

can a green lanter beat Martian Manhunter? and if the answer is yes, wich one? Hal jordan, kyle ryner, jon stewart, guy gardner, all?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:07 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

All of them.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:07 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

any of them shifty

ALWAYS

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:08 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Any of them CAN beat him. For the majority? That's different.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:10 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
any of them shifty

ALWAYS

Indeed!......... shifty

seriously though.... it could go either way... but i'd give the more experienced GLs 7-8/10

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:10 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i was thinking hal, but jon, guy and kyle i donīt know, maybe.

iīm guessing you all think the lanterns can beat superman right? in my opinion manhunter can beat superman thats why i choose him to fight the lanterns.

and waht about the flash? iīm not seeing a lanter loose to flash but how can he catch him

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:12 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Private Pion

J'onn turns himself yellow.

Oops.

Haha, but seriously, J'onn can best the majority of GL's, with only a few exceptions, I think.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:15 PM
Private Pion is currently offline Click here to Send Private Pion a Private Message Find more posts by Private Pion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Aren't all GLs immune to telepathy?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:16 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I do think MM beats Superman. But any gl can win. In my opinion (and feats can back it up) Hal=Kyle with Guy having more personality than power coughHalldoesnthaveonecough and john....well johns just john...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:18 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Accel
Aren't all GLs immune to telepathy?

not immune....they can make constructs that wont allow telepathy to go through, and they can train to be resisitant

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:18 PM
Accel

not immune....they can make constructs that wont allow telepathy to go through, and they can train to be resisitant

Oh, okay, never mind. I guess MM can do a lot better against any GL than I originally thought.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:20 PM
Private Pion

I do think MM beats Superman. But any gl can win. In my opinion (and feats can back it up) Hal=Kyle with Guy having more personality than power coughHalldoesnthaveonecough and john....well johns just john...

Your sneaky Hal comment is a truth none can deny.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:21 PM
Private Pion is currently offline Click here to Send Private Pion a Private Message Find more posts by Private Pion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Originally posted by Private Pion

Haha, but seriously, J'onn can best the majority of GL's, with only a few exceptions, I think.

thats what i was thinking.

and what about the lanterns, whoīse the best?

1- hal jordan
2- kyle ryner
3- jon stewart or
4- guy gardner

i really donīt know so someone with more experience in the green lanter field, maybe could tell me

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:21 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

My opinion of Guy just keeps rising and rising... he's better than John... and not a stone's throw away from Kyle and Hal either (closer than most people seem to think)

In a pure fight i think Guy could hang with any GL and most super people

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Kyle=Hal=Alan (Im adding him cause I can)
I personally dont know as much about the others so I cant say
What I do know? Guy has a badass attitude big grin

Lots of people will say Hal>Kyle only because DC shoves that line down there throats...but if you look at feats Kyle = Hal
and I dont remember where but I thought there was a writter who once said that Kyle was supposed to surpass Hal....Val you remember who?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:24 PM
Private Pion

Didn't Guy completely DESTROY Hal in a fight while he was still a rookie and Hal was near his peak?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:26 PM
Loot

I dont remember where but I thought there was a writter who once said that Kyle was supposed to surpass Hal....Val you remember who?

i also tough it was supposed to be that way.

and i forgot alan sorry. but putting alan in pair with hal, humm i donīt know...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:26 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by Scoobless
My opinion of Guy just keeps rising and rising... he's better than John... and not a stone's throw away from Kyl and Hal either (closer than most people seem to think)

I would agree. Gardner did stalemate Hal in their last fight. Gardner spent the majority of the 90s jobbing to make his JLA teamates look good. Basically, he was where John Stewart is today. Kyle and Hal are both pretty even. Most people just seem to pick whoever is their favorite between the two and preach to everyone he's the best.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:27 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Private Pion

Originally posted by Loot
i also tough it was supposed to be that way.

and i forgot alan sorry. but putting alan in pair with hal, humm i donīt know...

Alan has done very, very impressive things.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:28 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Private Pion
Didn't Guy completely DESTROY Hal in a fight while he was still a rookie and Hal was near his peak?

I don't have any comics from when Guy was a rookie.... but i'd like to see that fight

I have one where Hal and Guy have a fist figh to decide who'll be earth's GL....Hal wins and Guy had to leave the Corps (obviously he's back with them now)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:28 PM